Black People : We are going backwards

I also just prove another point from my elders.
I come today to sincerely apologize and Thank You Destee.
I did not come to argue or any extra stuff, the elders reminded me that my intentions were to listen and learn yesterday.
I learn a lot and prove their research correct,and it sad

Our and My point and intention were not to tear anyone down or cause further division.
To me this was more of diversion from my true purpose it was not about party lines or candidates,but what is my part and how can I be the piece in bringing us together.
We never needed a party to define us because we are all we needed to resolve our problems.

My political views or yours are not center staged,but the future of our people is.
We can always find ways to argue and attack one another but offer no clear resolution to solve our problems.
Our battle as I see it is not with one another but the way we should move forward as one.
Regardless of who is in the oval office they will always be for their own and our problems is that our problem.
I understand and is groom to alway listen before I speak, and ask for clarity when I misunderstand or comprehend what I am hearing or seeing.

I am not going to make this a book or novel.
I ask yet again what can I do to further help our people?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back