Black Spirituality Religion : We Are Back From Africa

goraddy

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003
All praise to the Devine Mother/Father Creator for a safe and enlightening journey back to the Motherland!

We learned much on this trip that we will share with the masses once we upload all pictures and organize our video.

Christianity and Judaism will be addressed with visual evidence. And it clear that Islam needs to be addresses as well. In the Western World, we have Churches in the Ghetto...In the east, we have Mosques in the Ghetto... And the Arab destruction of Nubian Culture needs to be dealt with.

Regardless, the journey was amazing. if you plan on visiting Kemet - go with the Kwesi.. http://kemetnu.com

Ashra Kwesi is amazing. His video lectures provide nothing but documented truth. I also met him at a Black Consciousness Conference. It was a blessing to meet this brother. He gave lectures on "Afrikan History vs. Biblical Myths" and "Christianity, the stolen religion from Afrika".. He had the audience in "Awww". lol

xPeter wrote: Black Power yall!

I must add that I was along on this trip with Goraddy. It was my second trip with Dr. Kwesi and his beautiful with Merira. Those who go will have a scattering awaking on religion. This will shake your foundation. Like a "killer quake". Releasing those who want to be, loose of the mental shackles that many continue to deny exist with them. As Malcolm said; "like novacain, keeps you peaceful"

Those of you who can will not want to miss out on what Goraddy will share with you. This Brotha is really dedicated to liberating the minds of Black African People..... Hotep

I have uploaded my first series of pics. I am just setting up from webpage room. I still have over 1000 pics to organize and input captions on. We will be able to show you the following:

Creation of the Universe and Elements
Creation of Man/Woman from Clay
Flood Stories
Ladder to Heaven
Offerings to the Creator
The "REAL" Exodus
Afrikan orgins of King David and Solomon myths
Afrikan origins of many Jesus myths
Afrikan origins of Pslams, Proverbs
Afrikan origns of Tower of Babel myth.
Afrikan origins of Abraham myth

Thank u Brother xPeter for mentoring me over the last 4 years. I thank the Ancestors for using your energy to help me awaken my spirit and mind.

Dr. Kwesi and the most beautiful Merira Kwesi are truly a wonderful couple and their trip doesn't mess around - it hits OURstory home HARD and SERIOUS.

Hotep and Sankofa
Seen?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back