Black People : WE ARE ALL VICTIMS OF LAWS KNOWN AND UNKNOWN.

Thank you for these priceless gems of wisdoms bro Keita. Once one comes to the awareness and understand how these laws function within us & externally, we can choose to be victims of these laws, or, we can choose to be "in partnership" with them.

May your Light remain illumined to seekers upon the path of truth and wisdom.

Peace, Love, Light...

I hope you find fulfilment, I hope that your recalibtration provides you leisure and peace of mind!
More than anything, because I am still rather 'new' here let me say that although, a few years younger I am one who has benefitted from the re-affirmation imbued by your nature, your words (wisdom) and most of all, the outlook/world view. You will be missed, but not forgotten.
I look forward hearing or reading you again in the future. You cannot know the effect you have had with me, and there are young people today benefitting from that insight, thank You Keita! Peace Brother.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back