Black Spirituality Religion : We Are All In The All .

Zacharias

BANNED
Jan 19, 2007
I Am In The Love Of The All .

And All Love Is In Me .

I Am A Part Of The All .

And The All Is A Part Of Me .

I Am One With The All .

And The All Is One With Me .

I Can Succed As A Part Of The All .

And Fail As An Individual .

I Can Be All That I Wish In The All .

As Long As My Wish Is To Stay In The All .

I Am Never Alone .

The All Is , I Am .

The All Can , I Can .

The All Does , I Do

It Sank In?

"you made that up!" <grin>

That's EXACTLY what we were saying!!

Please pardon my questioning of this apparent sea change, but was that the "trolling" or is this? Did it begin to make sense after you wrote this, or are you just having a bit of "fun"?

ane

anAfrican said:
"you made that up!" <grin>

That's EXACTLY what we were saying!!

Please pardon my questioning of this apparent sea change, but was that the "trolling" or is this? Did it begin to make sense after you wrote this, or are you just having a bit of "fun"?

Look like I'm still controling your thinking , Because you couldn't help yourself thinking I have brought into You Theory --- theory comes from the late Latin THEORIA from greek , from theoros , meaning '' spectator '' from THEA , a viewing + oros , '' seeing ''

You never really answer the question the way it was put to you . You began giveing me SERMON / TESTIMONY like a christian whom you and river speak against in her many post's . You even though you were saying something Heavy . But you wasn't . The mistake you and river make is .. You feel its ok to be-little / disrespect other's belief's , And you take it personal when someone doesn't agree with yall .

By making up your own Question you think no one can answer but Yal .. And that because yall have set up your own rules so any answer other then the ones yall made up is wrong .

Know what really funny yall speak against the by - bill but yall bite off it verse . And the Word was WITH God and the Word WAS God.. John 1; 1 , And I Quote ; In the ( beginning ) was the ( Word ) and the Word was with ( God ) and the Word was God . ( Now I do believe this can be found in river post ( why do we pray ) # 4

So it like you said - anfrican you did made it up and biteing off the christian teaching as yall go . So like I told the brother I made my point And I'm done with it Also out of respect for Miss Dee . I'm leaveing Alone .

Here a little gift for you

Na Atha Kull Fi El Kuluwm = We Are All In The All .
Ane Fi El A'shug Shil El Kuluwm = I Am In The Love Of The All .
Wa Kull A'shug Izu Finee = And All Love Is In Me .
Ane Farugun Shil El Kuluwm = A Am A Part Of The All .
Wa El Kuluwm Izu Farugun Shilnee = And The All Is A Part Of Me .
Ane Wahed Ma'a El Kuluwm = I Am One With The All .
Wa El Kuluwm Izu Wahed Ma'a Nee = And The All Is One With Me .
Ane Aykelu Anjehu Kamaa Farugun Shil El Kuluwm = I Can Succed As A Part Of The All .
Wa Khub Kamaa Tafredu = And Fail As An Individual .
Ane Aykelu Akwenu Kull Dek Ane Akhfezu Fi El Kuluwm = I Can Be All That I Wish In The All .
Kamaa Khafazee Izu Liyya A'medu Fi Kuluwm = As Long As My Wish Is To Stay In The All .
Ane Abadan Wahud = I Am Never Alone .
El Kuluwm Izu , Ane Izu = The All Is , I Am .
El Kuluwm Yaykelu , Ane Aykelu = The All Can , I Can .
El Kuluwm Yabmelu , Ane Abmelu = The All Does , I Do

We Are All In The All

Everything inside of ALL is a servant , Has no eaqual , no consorts , and no partners , ( Because ALL , is in ALL You Cannot Take From It , And You Cannot Add To It . ALL Has Neither Beginning Nor End . ALL Is , ALL , Has Always Existed And Will Exist . Because ALL Is OutSide Of Existence , All Exist In All . The Out Is OutSide Time For Time Exists In ALL , ALL , Did Not Begin , ALL Cannot End .

rahubaat Zacharias

Zacharias said:
I Am In The Love Of The All .

And All Love Is In Me .

I Am A Part Of The All .

And The All Is A Part Of Me .

I Am One With The All .

And The All Is One With Me .

I Can Succed As A Part Of The All .

And Fail As An Individual .

I Can Be All That I Wish In The All .

As Long As My Wish Is To Stay In The All .

I Am Never Alone .

The All Is , I Am .

The All Can , I Can .

The All Does , I Do

Greetings nuwaupic brother great submission. How long have u been a student of Dr york?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back