Black People : We Are A Part Of The Black Disapora-!

Well chuck, I guess I've wasted my time in writing to you. Be happy, I won't bother you any longer.

AXE!

Now I'M the one confused and dumbfounded!

If anything, while others here continue to just make noise, your posts make sense...

So, how about I just lay back, and listen, while you do your thing, and others can learn something?

As in:

Others can and will gain from the experience, i. e. of hearing and reading about this nation/this world/etc., from a perspective other than their's...

Us having been in the spotlight for so long:

Maybe kinda sorta we're suffering from temporary blindness!

We too oftentmes choose to see things as we need them to be...

We don't oftentimes want to see things as they are...

Instead:

Even if we choose to stand still?

Somebody else is bound to run us over anyway!

My point was and is to give other people of african descent in the Americas etc. props , which they earned by the way of their own deeds and words, and by their present day examples are reminders of what we used to be about here too...

Maybe that's a better approach, than folk like me going on and on about what Martin or Malcolm said or did, before some of the people reading our posts were even born!

I. e., the eras today's generations actually live or lived thru matters,
sometimes the ones they didn't kinda sorta don't...

Anyway another FYI...

Take care...

Peace...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back