Black People : We All Can't Go Back Home, Even if We Wanted To.

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Keita Kenyatta, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    I, like a few others that I know, are on our way back to Afraka to live and to die for those that believe in death...but a lot of us can never go home, not with this white mentality that we have. Some of us go there in search of something that we feel is missing but we should have found that while we were here. They didn't take the worst out of Afraka, they took the best.

When they came into Afraka we must remember that they were seeking to build a new land here in what we now call America. They didn't know anything at all and they needed knowledgeable people in all areas to build this land, so they kidnapped the best that Afraka had and shipped them here. This in essence caused Afraka to go backwards from the brain-drain that occurred. The oracles and priest and scientist and agriculturalist and architects and blacksmiths and all were taken.

Once physical slavery was over in terms of the physical chains, we began to dig deep to find out where we came from and who we were...with the result making us the best historically informed people on the planet although we were culturally lacking. Furthermore, there is no one on the planet who knows the white man/woman the way that we do, so we equally became the best informed in terms of just how diabolical and low these white people could go.

By all accounts we should be going back there teaching them!...but not with the mind of the white man/woman as happened in Liberia in the 1800's with the brothers and sisters who were sent back and felt that they were better than the people who were there, thus causing a civil war. How many of us have taken the time to at least learn an Afrakan language? How many of us culturally wear Afrakan clothes? How many of us eat Afrakan foods as opposed to the death dealing slave diet that has found us with high cholesterol, high blood pressure, hardening of the arteries and more? I say all of this to say that we're playing with ourselves.

Russia, China, Europe, the Arabs and more are all in Afraka but people will tell me there's nothing to go back for. You mean to tell me that everybody else is in the richest part of the earth...and are willing to die before they will get out...are willing to kill to stay there but there's nothing there for me to go back there for?!? Those of us with this mentality are crazy, or as brother Malcolm said; "we left our minds in Afraka" !!

When my Queen passed last year, I made sure that her ashes didn't get scattered here in America because this is not her home...it's not mines or any of our peoples. This is a prison that the majority of us haven't escaped from yet and some of us aren't trying to break out from. All of us have skills that they need, education that they need, money that they need and more but we'd rather use it to advance this white nation instead of our own home from which we were stolen.

You want to learn an Afrakan language? I got the programs for all of that. My friend and his son just got back from Ghana and I know the real deal. Yall sitting up here bustin yall behinds to live in this cesspool, beggin for this and that instead of helping our own to do what must be done, thus giving real meaning to your own lives and future. As President Lincoln said in one of his speeches; "The only black people that they want here are those that will help their people to advance". I feel the same way. The only people that should go back home are those that will help our people to advance...because realistically, all of us can't go back, even if we wanted to...not with these white minds that we can't let go of.

Peace!!

2. abstract219

abstract219 ...standing on the shoulders of giants MEMBER

United States
    Behavioral Health
    Ratings:
    +548
    Great post...Keita.

3. Full Speed

Full Speed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,045
    What is the goal of this thread? Is it to encourage those who you believe have a white mentality to embrace an African mentality? Is it to cause discord between Blacks who want go back to Africa and those who you think can never go home? Is it an attempt to unify or a declaration that we cannot unify? If it is an declaration that we cannot unify why waste valuable time fooling with people that you cannot unify with rather than using that time and energy to GO to Africa and DO something to help Africa enjoy the lifestyle that it's natural resources should afford and to reach its potential?

[​IMG]
    I ran across this book a few weeks ago when I was in Natchez, Ms at an African American museum and cultural center. The curator of the museum told me that a lot of the historic homes in Natchez were built by slaves. He went on to tell me that those skills were taken to Liberia and were viewed as an attempt to seem better than the natives and where not received well. So, to say we should be going back there teaching them, might not be recieved well. Furthermore, what separates our teaching them from our poluting their pure African minds with our "mind of the white man"? What can we teach them about building a prosperous, productive society that didn't come from the white man? If Africans, who know african history better than African Americans, haven't figured out how to avoid falling for the white man's okie doke without falling into civil war, what exactly can we bring to the table to avoid it?? What can we bring without looking like we think we are better than???

So, again, I ask...is this an attempt to encourage unity or an attempt to chastize those who are settled in?

4. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812
    I love this. How do you deal with the folks there who may still see us as outsiders because of the cultural disconnect?

5. kde

kde Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +188
    How do you build up Africa when you (general you) can't build a business, buy a house or finish your education in America?

This is a rhetorical question.