Ways To Use Our Private Forum?

Discussion in 'Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions' started by Destee, Jun 28, 2004.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
    Hello Family,

Now that we have it, what can we do with it?

A private forum for those who are willing to financially support this community.

Looking forward to all of your ideas.

:heart:

Destee

2. deepy

deepy going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +43
    dear sister destee and family

I call myself deepy ... (i am sure i've stated this before just a bit)..and i figure if this is a special place...where we who have decided that we want to maintain this space....that within it I can share with you things, big and or little, that i might not say in the larger forum.
    I am an artist, blessed to be working successfully for many years,an artist in that i am not in the "bizness of the show"
    I am deepy in memory of my brother who passed in 2003...a sun in sag.,and a moon in pisces..with cancer rising...thats enough of that when i get to know yu better i can run down all the planets to the minutest details.
    I really am not writing to hear returns of thank you and how wonderful..i have a good sense of myself and i like me...what i really want is for us to speak not only in encouragement , but in the concept of constructive communication. Is that possible? Sometimes I know if certain poets or writers looked at my work with ideas or suggestions..i think i could improve..and it doesn't mean i have to take all that i hear . but the possibility of opening up to another level would be wonderful. I understand that can be difficult, since we can all go a little "crazy" using such a tool....but here, in this forum, communications about what you've seen or read in other forums by one of us...could we do that kind of sharing in here?
    I wish i had time for voice chat...one learns alot by listening to voices, tones, shadings...but I come when I can..and when the spirit moves me
    thoughts...on ways this forum could illuminate...connect
    other thoughts?

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
    Sister Deepy ... there is really no way for me to think of you at all, without my Spirit smiling at your wonderfulness. I will try not to mention it each time i post to you, since you don't need it ... but my Spirit loves and needs what you bring to this community and it always wants to speak of the joy you cause in it and it has no problem shouting it from the mountain tops. You are a blessing to us. Thank you for being here.

Yes Sister, it is definitely possible. We are at home and can do what we want.

I think this would be a wonderful addition for the Premium Members Only Forum! As a matter of fact, we discourage critiquing one's work out in the house. Out there, it is all about making each of our Family Members feel comfortable enough to share, without being concerned about their work being critiqued ... but here would be the perfect place! We could create a new forum in here ... hmmm ... we could give that forum a name and it could be devoted to requesting critiques of written work ... be it book excerpts ... poetry ... articles ... whatever we want. If you're willing to receive the constructive criticism, there are many qualified to give it! Family, let's all share our thoughts regarding this suggestion.

Sister Deepy, i do believe that we are a very spiritual community and there is no possible way that we can not connect on many levels. There is too much evidence proving it is already happening. Yes Sister, let us continue to think of ways to take full advantage of the opportunity we've all been given, by coming together and sharing this very positive energy.

Family ... i am open to all suggestions. I want to give you, our Premium Members, all i possibly can for your love and support. You are the difference between our being here and our not being here. Thank you so much.

Let the thoughts continue to flow ...

:heart:

Destee

4. deepy

United States
    Ratings:
    +43
    Sista Destee.....thanks for the response....
    for a moment i was a little discombobulated, since I thought I had put this thread in town forum...thanks for putting it in the right place...
    now if i could hear from someother members re the idea of sharing i would appreciate it..
    or if someone has any thoughts about what they have seen written i would love to hear them..(written by me that is)

PS...destee child "i don't need it" but it can feel good.. I , however, was speaking to the idea of , how do i put this, ..I guess encouragement comes when somone is inspired by a flow and creates from that...or when someone responds ...i wish i had the right words to explain myself...i am still working on using the english language..finding the exact word which explains what i mean, when i figure out how to say it..i will put it down..forgive the rambling...but i figure i can do it in here...

5. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    I thought about a featured premium member be show cased, a piece of poetry
    and talk about what inspired them to write , discuss some of their thoughts
    on writting poetry , ideas , and where they see it down the road
    also maybe a place call the coffee table or caft where members can sit and talk
    about anything more like an inner act communication of both male & female
    where the discussion is raised up a notch more open but respectful every week
    a topic is selected and members come and talk on it with open mind the selection
    would come from a list members can add too.
    just a thought!

6. deepy

United States
    Ratings:
    +43
    good idea $rich$ about one poet featured...discussing the work, from whence it came, etc...
    and for the voice chat the coffe cafe sounds right.|!!

other thoughts?

7. Royal_T

Royal_T Well-Known Member MEMBER

LAW ENFORCEMENT SOMETHING!?!
    Ratings:
    +13
    I think Rich and Deepy have great ideas.