Black Poetry : Watcher RIP 10-29-03

The Legacy will live on... who has just started his eighth grade year has competed in his first poetry contest and won 1st place and his poem will be displayed in his school district's publication. He won $100. The title of his poem was "I Am Whom The Watcher Watches Over" He dedicated it to his dad...I am so proud of him...I have helped to raise him alongside his mother....I made sure he always remember how special his dad was. His goal is to take up the mantle of his father and pen his own book of poetry...but now get this...he is working on a book about his father...with help of course from me....Just wanted everyone to know that Destee.com was always special to The Watcher....and from then until now..not a day goes by that I don't think of him and miss my little brother.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Hi @Cindy .... :wave: ... :flowers: ... :wave: ... Happy New Year Beloved! Welcome Home! Good to see you! Much Much Love and Peace :heart:
Back