Black Poetry : Watcher Checking In

Watcher

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 31, 2001
Chicago-In the WatchTower
Back from Memphis....Bishop went to Atlanta to see if he can locate the last half of the Xtreme Family;)....Maybe he'll get Ubzorbed....Anyway...Speaking of Ubzorbshun I see she has been representin' the only way she know how...and his Richness has been holding down the fort. Now as for Ms Luscious B, first of all I spit the game to you causing I liked your style, and those here that knows me know that I don't do that to everyone. Second I love a challenge but again as many can attest here, those challenges turn out kinda nasty...well except for the ones with Foxy!!;) Third, There are a couple of folks here who can attest to the fact that the Family Xtreme are indeed 4 different people...Bishop, my older and SOMETIMES too nice brother...$$Rich$$ who also hails fromt he Windy City..oh and the Great one herself...Ubzorbshun.....from Atlanta GA.....now...getting back to the challenge..again I can get with it, but I'd rather not...Because in the past they have served to get the board in an uproar, and so I shall refrain....However, if you would like to stage a one on one challenge...I will get in touch;)

Meanwhile...again I like your style....and I shall continue to watch because you have intrigued this Windy City Brotha!!!!

Check , check and checked again!

I am humbled by your appreciation of this fair maidens flair.
I wave my pen in joyous celebration and shake my derreirre.
No, this be not a place for Slams I have found. So I will keep
mine on the low down. I am here to practice my craft, and make
perhaps a friend or two. And as for the mellow mood we have
some of that is just you! I thank you for the time you took to
right this little ditty. To bad I couldn't meet you all when I was
in the city! But as You know like all good things they must come
to an end. And also if you're very good they come back around
again. So now, into seclusion I must go......So much to do and
think about you know! I will be back of that you can be sure.
I have now a curiousity only you can cure.
Luciously lavishing love and adoration on all the Extreme family!:heart: :heart: :heart:
BLESSINGS ON YA HOUSE!

Hold Up Hold Up Hold Up

:court: :court: :court:

Orda in da Cote!!!

:lol:

Now Watcher and MsLusciousB ... if'n yall is skuuuurrrrr'd
yall need ta say dat ... but don't be ack'n like yall can't
get yo' flow on up in heah!

:court: :court: :court:

Cote Diss Miss'd

:lol:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back