Black Spirituality Religion : Watch: Farrkhan’s daughter says black women have been made into men

Liberty

BANNED
Aug 28, 2015
I think she has a point, but I don't agree with it.

I couldn't listen to it all ... couldn't stand hearing the blatant "throwing under the bus of women" ... for men.

White man doesn't give black man a job and it's the black woman's fault?

Black woman gets job, feeds and shelters family, and there is still fault to be found with her?!

There's probably more compelling dialogue later in the podcast ... but i could listen no more.

Thanks for sharing!

:heart:

Destee

Aren't Muslim women supposed to be seen and not heard? What is she doing talking?

I'm glad she's talking. I think everyone should be able to talk ... but do they allow this?

There aren't many NOI Muslim women publicly leading / speaking in any great way.

Or is there and I am just not aware of them? If so, name these women please. Thanks.

Destee

Aren't Muslim women supposed to be seen and not heard? What is she doing talking?

I'm glad she's talking. I think everyone should be able to talk ... but do they allow this?

There aren't many NOI Muslim women publicly leading / speaking in any great way.

Or is there and I am just not aware of them? If so, name these women please. Thanks.

Destee

LOL... I was just as surprised as you. I have never seen a woman from the Nation speak as loudly either. But, I didn't get the impression that she was actually blaming BW. I think she was blaming WM for devising a system that systematically undermines the relationships, marriages, and families, of AAs naturally.

But, what she got wrong were her statistics. BW do NOT make more money than BM. And, this point is so critical because BW do care for most Black children which makes their poverty even worse.

Fig-3_fall-2015-update.jpg

Last edited: