Black Relationships : Wasting your seed with abroad

@ Samurai...

Is this a legitimate claim, in your view?

Yes, read the article in big bold red, it states exactly what I said.

Where do/did you get this information from? The article in question does not state this. I am a professional BM, and I am not married. I know dozens of other PBM's, msot of whom are not married either.

So you're saying MOST professional BM are NOT married:?:

Besides, you are superimposing one issue with another. If these married men are getting the kind of sexual intimacy from their wives, then wouldn't it possible stand to reason that they would not have to venture outside of their marriages?

Nobody puts a gun to these mens heads. How do we know for sure that these men aren't getting the type of sex they want from their mates already? It is a known fact that no matter how good a woman can sex her man down; that will NOT stop him from pursuing other sexual conquests. Men, married and single committ adultery because they CHOOSE TO. If it is in ones heart to do so, and they have NO RESPECT for the relationship; they will do so if they please.

Quote:
I smell another attempt for BM (professional) to blame BW for their immoral acts. What next; blame BW when they return home infested with VD and child support to pay for the lil' Morenos they created...unbeknownst to their spouses? Save it

In other words, the pleas of BM's continue to fall on deaf ears. :(

What plea? The issue at hand is professional BM who zoom overseas to get "fulfilling sex", something they claim their professional wives are not giving. This means that ALL races of women that are being cheated on by BM are NOT GIVING THESE PROFESSIONAL BM THE TYPE OF SEX THEY WANT. SO BEFORE THIS TURNS INTO A "ONLY BW (PROFESSIONAL) CAN'T SATISFY THEIR MEN IN BED SO THEY COMMITT ADULTERY AND CHEAT"....SAVE IT. I DON'T BELIEVE THE ARTICLE STATED THAT THESE BM SAID THEIR BLACK WIVES (only) WEREN'T DOING THEIR JOB, SO IN TURN THEY FLY THE COOP.

Quote:
I am a WOMAN., so the idea of men shooting across seas to "get some" will automatically unnerve me, duh.

The same reason why you want BM to bust glorious nutts. Just EXPRESSING CONCERN for women, that's all.

[And how many Brazilian women do you know personally? Not everybody shares your ultra-conservative view of sexuality. Not everybody reduces the idea of sex to "getting some".
/QUOTE]

Quote:
Those women are desperate

I don't know any Brazilian women personally, I don't know any Thai women personally either, but it doesn't take a rocket-scientist to know that third world sex slaves are DESPERATE. That's the whole reason why they "give it up" for chump change.
Why do I have to be labeled ultra-conservative because I don't condone professional BM beguiling sex slaves to have sex with them for $1.71? In this instance, according to the article, these professional BM ARE reducing these sex ventures to "just getting some". Again, the article alludes to BM having endless sex, with no intent of getting married; for ashtray change. I said earlier that I can't be mad at that..screw till' the cows come home...but don't act like this issue in the media isn't worsening the image of BM, across the board; or isn't immoral, for that matter.

While I don't agree with the prostitutional and some other aspects of this (orgies, etc), I do know Brothers who have ventured to other places, and have had intimate encounters in this very place in question, as well as in other vacation spots, and immorality (not of the sort that is being purposed here) did not play a factor.

OK...

Didn't you just speak of the "Frontline News"? AIDS in some other countries is no worse than it is here in the USA.

I am not centering my debate around other countries...I am speaking on the high AIDS rates in Brazil. Let's stay focused:look: In dealing with Black people worldwide, the lower the socio-economic status; promiscuity, VD (AIDS), and many other negative stats will skyrocket. That is the truth.

Quote:
And please sweetie, your insinuation that I am 'hatin' on a third world broad "giving it up" for $2.59 is ABSURD, to say the least May as well be free Those women are not that bright, why sit there and "give it up" for $5, when most foreign women lure men to marry them to become citizens..Either the BM in this scenario are "smart" or the women are dumb.

Exacelty how are you applying "smartness or dumbness" to any of these scenarios

I said BM must be smart/wise not to marry these women who are really looking for a ticket out of poverty, they are protecting their own necks and assets. I mentioned the women in these situations as being "dumb", because, normally I see third world women, and mail order brides securing themselves via marriage in order to escape poverty. But hey, maybe these Brazilian women enjoy having sex with 25 different men in one night, and aren't seeking to gain US citizenship :look:

Quote:
Hmmm, I don't know which way to lean on that one I wouldn't "stoop that low", literally.

Hmm, good to know, but that doesn't address many of the side-barred issues that your perspectives have overlooked

OK, but I hope I explained myself loud and clear, in the above responses to your inquiries. Perhaps I should have quoted/responded to this one first:)

SAMURAI36 said:
So allow me to ask a question:

Does the Black man deserve any sort of sexual fulfillment at any point, from any woman?

Because everywhere I look, I hear Brothers by and large screaming for this, and everyone else, by and large, is ignoring it.

Sure the Black man deserves to get his freak on. So why is it impossible to do so with a woman that he could spend the rest of your life with? Is not the black woman more deserving of being the object of some temporary passion? If she's that beautiful, that much of a good person and all that in bed too boot why not lock her down and make her yours for life? Our sex should be about sharing the most intimate part of ourselves and not just fulfilling carnal fantasy or physical relief. As black men when we assess our global situation we have an obligation and duty to bring our people out of the dismal mire of existence that we are currently in. Part of solving our problem is redefining our relationship with our sisters. When I say our sister I mean our sisters worldwide. We can not exploit their tremendous beauty and loving spirit purely to get our freak on. How can we build a nation when our priorities are not about forming a foundation of united black men and black women co-existencing in harmony? I'm just going to be bold say it is the obligation every black men to pass down the knowledge, wisdom and character our people to every black child he comes in contact with. Especially his own sons and daughters. We must teach our children what manhood is. The greatest thing we could do for black people right now is prepare our children. Each generation must become more conscious than the next until one day our people become wide awake and prepared for action. We can not do this by getting our freak on with sisters then leaving them high and dry when we have had our fun. Also we must teach our sisters they are worth more than their outer beauty. We are at war surrounded by the enemy. We don't have time to play games. We must think us first then me.

Peace....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back