Black Relationships : Wasting your seed with abroad

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by dustyelbow, Sep 5, 2006.

1. dustyelbow

dustyelbow Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    Is Sex Better Abroad? More Professional African American Men Seek Sex in Brazil, Study Shows

Professional EDUCATED brothers in this CASE made their CHOICE.

Nothing about MARRIAGE in these PURSUITS.

As a fool I guess I can learn to be DUMB (less spiritual) too.

Please dont get me wrong about going abroad that is the problem it is the LIFESTYLE that many youths seem to PICK UP from somebody in our COMMUNITY about MARRIAGE being a COMPLETELY BAD THING.

I will say it again COHABITING as a LIFESTYLE is a COMPLETE JOKE.

Oh well.

2. dustyelbow

dustyelbow Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    Looks like its leading to EDUCATED BROTHERS and SISTERS at the TOP (TALENTED TENTH) who may have STARTED this DUMB trend for the POOR BRETHREN to MODEL.

But only BIG POCKET CASH FLOW BROTHER can go ABROAD ANYWAY to do such a THING.

3. Radical Faith

Radical Faith Well-Known Member MEMBER

Operations Manager
    Ratings:
    +137
    Yet another way to exploit women of African decent throughout the Diaspora. Brothers that do this might as well raise the Portugese Flag and fly it proudly. There are several reasons why this is wrong. One is it just continues to devalue our sisters throughout the Diaspora. Another one is that's an awful lot of money being spent to continue to tear us down rather than to raise us up. Also the spread of HIV/AIDS is on the raise throughout the Black world and this is another way of yet wiping us off the face of the planet. There is nothing wrong with having a genuine love affair that turns into a marriage and family with our sisters abroad. What is happening here is the word is out that these sisters are a freer when it comes to sexual expression and brothers are cashing in on the fantasy. How many ways can we fall?

Peace...

4. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    What would you do for a ...

Welp, looks like SOME men set out to travel high and far; all in the name of letting off the same "rocks" as mankind has been doing since the beginning of time. This is ridiculous. Good luck coming back to the states testing positive for HIV and G-d knows what else. BTW, I hope the accidental children of these unions are being fed! I suspect this is a plot to totally wipe out AA's. Why in the world would it be promoted to travel abroad to an AIDS INFESTED REGION to obtain that which is available RIGHT HERE IN THE STATES?! JZUZ, MAKES A SISTER NOT WANT TO EVEN DATE A MAN WHO OWNS A PASSPORT. It is possible for a shephard to lead his sheep to their slaughter:rolleyes:
    :rain:

5. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    lol...have ya'll seen some of those brazilian women? whoa.....

seriously, the actual percentage of aa men that are doing this has to be less that 1%...white men have been doing this for years going to brazil and cuba for that matter...

on a side note....sista spicy, whas up with the supaman font? :lol:

one love
    khasm

6. spicybrown

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    What supaman front?

I am a WOMAN., so the idea of men shooting across seas to "get some" will automatically unnerve me, duh. Those women are desperate. I am not putting on my cape for any one. I just get sick to the stomach everytime I read the frontline news and I see our people are being led to something immoral or a proverbial slaughter house. Am I wrong that the AIDS rate in Brazilian women is sky high? And please sweetie, your insinuation that I am 'hatin' on a third world broad "giving it up" for $2.59 is ABSURD, to say the least:lol: May as well be free:rolleyes: Those women are not that bright, why sit there and "give it up" for $5, when most foreign women lure men to marry them to become citizens..Either the BM in this scenario are "smart" or the women are dumb. Hmmm, I don't know which way to lean on that one:?:I wouldn't "stoop that low", literally.

7. spicybrown

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    Quit justifying immoral behavior, withya seyyyulf :yo:

8. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472

hahahaaa!!!...that 2.59 line was klassic...

but aren't we talking about the same thing terry mcmillian did? hmmmmm...
    it's ok for stella to get her groove back but when da brothers are try'n to groove we are label as amoral...i smell a double standard in the breeze...

one love
    khasm

9. spicybrown

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    Furthermore, the article claims that professional BW are not giving BM the type of sex they want, so that is the main reason why BM are zoomin across seas. Most professional BM are married, so, there is a moral issue at hand also. I smell another attempt for BM (professional) to blame BW for their immoral acts. What next; blame BW when they return home infested with VD and child support to pay for the lil' Morenos they created...unbeknownst to their spouses? Save it

10. spicybrown

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    I would smell a double standard too, IF Stella weren't looking for something meaningful...she did at least solidify her "relations" with Mr. Taye Taye by marrying him. They can get"jiggy" till the cows come home, I just hope they recognize there are consequences in commiting "immoral" acts. But of course, I can imagine, that was already a known fact. Also I DONOT condone women traveling abroad gold-digging, and whatnot...that is JUST as bad as men exploiting our third world sisters.
    Proceed.