The Front Porch : Wassup Room

TheBigBadNetwork

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 6, 2016
I just came to these forums. Looking for a way to spread my message and get insight from my people. This is a time for people to open our eyes, and ears and minds beyond conventional thinking and to find pride in ourselves, and the act of spreading positivity feel me. Im an urban man, who has a lot of life experience. Im proud of everything street about me and everything educated about me. Im proud of where I come from and where I plan to go. I just want to talk to people who r also in that place in life. Creativity is the key to productive happiness.

I just came to these forums. Looking for a way to spread my message and get insight from my people. This is a time for people to open our eyes, and ears and minds beyond conventional thinking and to find pride in ourselves, and the act of spreading positivity feel me. Im an urban man, who has a lot of life experience. Im proud of everything street about me and everything educated about me. Im proud of where I come from and where I plan to go. I just want to talk to people who r also in that place in life. Creativity is the key to productive happiness.

You wassup, TheBigBadNetwork , glad you found the Forum.

Can I hold you to these words?

"... Looking for a way to spread my message and get insight from my people. This is a time for people to open our eyes, and ears and minds beyond conventional thinking and to find pride in ourselves, and the act of spreading positivity feel me ..."

I feel ya, got sumpt'n for ya, check it out:

http://bamn.destee.com/

feature-1@2x.png

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back