Black Poetry : WAS'NT IT NICE ??

Thanks....gotta question 4 u

Your comments made me think about a convo. I had with my Bro. in Law yesterday as we were hiding the eggs...You know we have alot of customs laid upon the surface of our Holidays that have nothing at all to do with the true meaning of these holidays...We came to the conclusion that these customs were created with good intentions...this intention was to interest and stimulate the youth in paticipation and further inspection of the true meanings...BUT...Do you think that as a society we have gotten too much into these customs and have lost sight of the true meaning...and maybe generation by generation the customs are being embraced stronger than the attributes evident by passing on the true meaning ...so years from now only these unrelated customs will be prevalent...Hmmmmmmm. ????? Thanks for the so necessary reminder...We must remain Vigilant...and put in the work to educate our youth and remind our peers at many Holidays...what do you think Desert Storm???

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back