Egypt : Was West Africa populated by Egyptians?

I can tell u this much....the people in the west didnt simply sprout up from the earth like vegtebles. My studies have led me to know that the physical Garden of Eden was in the land of Caanan in the city of Mecca. They were dark skinned people and populated the earth. It is my contention that Man existed pre-continental drift makeing the current celebrated structre of continents sort of irrelevant.

Peace<

It's cool that you wish to subscribe to the "Human presence before the Continental Drift" theory, but my question is how do you reconcile your timeline?

I believe Bro. RU spoke to this.

Blackbird

Very well said

I can most definetly appreciate your chain of thought and your work ethic. I am really to tired after work to dig up what ive already studied and present it at this time. I have seen the documetaries where they claim to have found the midacondria or proverbial Eve on our beloved Africa. I have also seen and read documetation on Asia Minor that supports it being the craddle...pre-continentail drift of course. I am inclined to know that Man exisited before the drift, and what was produced on Asia Minor is vast amount of rich oil which implies a wonderful and enourmous garden. This is my studies and logic being presented as evidence. But in when time permits I shall honor your request for documentation....peace

hotep all

I have allways referred to kemet as all of afruqa. When did it become a seperate state? Bottom line is kemet is to big to not have a story told differently throughout the different cultures. Many of the cultures practice the same just have different titles for the divine. once some thing gets in the hands of living beings whom are just recorders and repeaters it allways has a chance to get per verted and most of than not does. hotep

Peace doc,

I can understand how you would arrive at this conclusion, but doc it's oversimplified and it's just not the case. Do not belittle African people by grouping them all under Kmt because this is just not the case. Kmt was the name of a nation-state located in the northeastern part of Africa. To refer to the whole of Africa as Kmt is just like someone saying all of Europe is Germany. We can not use the name of a nation or a state to define a continent. Using your method, I guess I can refer to Asia as China - forget that there is a Japan, Mongolia, Korea, Cambodia and the like. Those are irrelevant because it's all China. Not true. China went to war with the other Asian states so we know China as a political entity as opposed to a overreaching geographical name. So my Europe is Germany and my Western hemisphere is Mayan and Incan.

Remember Kmt is descendant as well of the ancient Saharan cultures.

Blackbird

emanuel goodman,(hotep, where you been man?):

Makes sense to me emanuel, because at the end of the day, month or year etc...Egypt is inside of Alekbu-lan(Africa) and cannot be removed, territorially.

This is true, but so are Mali, Ghana and the other African civilizations and states.

Blackbird

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back