Egypt : Was West Africa populated by Egyptians?

When I first came to this thread I as well implied that there were East Africans that made it to West Africa which I believe some did such as some sects of the Fulani as they describe in their histories.

However, this has absolutely nothing to do with the population of West Africa. The West African people were well versed in many sciences, arts, sailing:

Example:
9370 BCE - Pottery at Tagalagal and Tamaya Mellet, Niger, West Africa
8000 BCE - Africa’s oldest boat - found in Dufuna, Northeast Nigeria

More information can be found at: http://www.africahistoryonline.com/history.htm.

Heres the point, to suggest that West Africa populated by the Eastern Africans is absurd on many levels. If you were to take into account the many West African villages and nations of peoples and subtract those who believe they have ties to the Khememu folks then those of East Africa decent (if there is a such thing) couldn't make up 5% of West African population.

We've taken the European lust after our East African bruthas and sistas and applied them to us. Now don't get it twisted, there are many of us here in American that come from East Africa based on slave documentation you will find that some of us were enslaved in Madagascar and brought over to the Americans (Click Here!!! Madagascar!!!). Though Madagascar is south-east, its still on the east side of Africa and many of us do not have the histories as to how they (Africans) made their way to that Island.

Point, if we are going to have a discourse in West Africa, then logically we have to speak about West Africa but again, if there are those who made it from East Africa have been a part of West Africa's many cultures, then why have we excluded them? I say this in the sense that, if they can show through oral tradition or have documentation of their ancestral home - should they be referred to as east African though they've been in the west for 900 years? We again, know that east African's didn't populate west Africa but that doesn't stop citizen of both West and East African to migrate to each other lands.

Can someone say ' prisoners of war'? From my understanding which I have to go through some of my notes, suggest that some of the prisoners of war were foreigners to the land from North Africa (Ba`ntu), East and South Africa. These prisoners were sold into slavery. I had this African brutha who hated African Americans say, "my forefathers sold our problem foreigners across the sea. This is very serious but I have yet to find historical proof to his claim alone.

Ru2religious

Come let us reason together

I can tell u this much....the people in the west didnt simply sprout up from the earth like vegtebles. My studies have led me to know that the physical Garden of Eden was in the land of Caanan in the city of Mecca. They were dark skinned people and populated the earth. It is my contention that Man existed pre-continental drift makeing the current celebrated structre of continents sort of irrelevant.

I can tell u this much....the people in the west didnt simply sprout up from the earth like vegtebles. My studies have led me to know that the physical Garden of Eden was in the land of Caanan in the city of Mecca. They were dark skinned people and populated the earth. It is my contention that Man existed pre-continental drift makeing the current celebrated structre of continents sort of irrelevant.

I want to go over a little history dealing with the foundation of humanity so bare with me here for a second or two.

Ok - your research has led you to "know" that the physical garden of eden was in the land of Canaan, in the city of Mecca. The garden of eden according to biblical stories is were the bases of humanity came from - correct?

I'm not doubting your research which is why I ask for documentation so that I can come to your conclusion if it is historically accurate. Nevertheless, the oldest modern human bones have been found in Ethiopia which dates back to 250,000 to 160,000 years ago. This is not the garden of Eden (supposedly Canaan tho its Mesopotamia), this is the garden of Afrika where it can be proven humanity came from. They also have unearth human remains that date as far back as 2.5 million years in the land of Kenya. Now I can see where they probably confused Kenya with K`naan and please recognize I'm not trying to be funny or speak with arrogance but this should be researched.

You can also go back even further and from my understanding they've just recently unearthed human bones that go back to 7.2 million years ago heading toward Southern Africa. These numbers may increase when they start doing the research that they are doing their best to avoid which is the research in West Africa.

So you say, West Africans, "didnt simply sprout up from the earth like vegtebles". I ask you, couldn't that be said about the people from the land of K`naan?

Here is the problem with basing research on religious ideologies - history, archaeology, anthropology and linguistics does not validate religions its claims. As a matter of fact even the biblical research does not validate the histories you've suggested. Example would be:

Genesis 2:15 And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.

This does not suggest that humanity was born in the garden of eden but it does suggest that humans was supposedly placed into a garden of Eden. Humanity comes from Africa and thus the traditions of the world has some form of an anthropological connection to the mother land.

The topic of this series/thread is 'Was West Africa populated by Egyptians'? So then what would your answer be? I've laid down the advancements of humanity as a whole based on the given knowledge that we have now which again I'm sure will change once West Africa has been properly excavated but for now humanity came from East Africa.

Now here is the thing before you go on this thing about - this is evidence - the Egyptians or Canaanites populated West Africa. Km.t has only about 8 thousand years of history or a little more. West Africa has boats and jewelry much older then that. Humanity in West Africa has been around for thousands upon thousands of years without the inclusion or help from East Africans.

So then the answer to the question above is - NO - West Africa was not populated by East Africa. If you reference the post given above, it will show you that I'm not suggesting that there wasn't waves of migrations from certain villages but this migration bi-directional meaning West African alike have been migrating eastward as well.

According to the Khememu people they came from the south which would have been ancient Ethiopia modernly called Sudan. According to history the K`naanites came from the West (meaning Africa).

This post was not meant as a charge against your intelligence but to show that history and the bibliography of the bible do not agree on events.

Ru2religious

hotep all

I have allways referred to kemet as all of afruqa. When did it become a seperate state? Bottom line is kemet is to big to not have a story told differently throughout the different cultures. Many of the cultures practice the same just have different titles for the divine. once some thing gets in the hands of living beings whom are just recorders and repeaters it allways has a chance to get per verted and most of than not does. hotep

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

hotep all

I have allways referred to kemet as all of afruqa. When did it become a seperate state? Bottom line is kemet is to big to not have a story told differently throughout the different cultures. Many of the cultures practice the same just have different titles for the divine. once some thing gets in the hands of living beings whom are just recorders and repeaters it allways has a chance to get per verted and most of than not does. hotep

emanuel goodman,(hotep, where you been man?):

Makes sense to me emanuel, because at the end of the day, month or year etc...Egypt is inside of Alekbu-lan(Africa) and cannot be removed, territorially.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back