Egypt : Was West Africa populated by Egyptians?

Is anything ever 100% in life? New York isn't the center either of the whole of America but you understand what I'm saying. Did not the people from Kemet come from Anu/Ethiopia/Abbysinnia? Did not the knowledge base travel up the Nile river from the south? Did not Nubia also interact and become part of the knowledge base of Kemet? Let us now move to the west coast. Knowing that the yoruba and other religious groups have a legacy. Where in your studies did they say they came from? I can back mines up....no civilization "just springs up as Kemet did out of nowhere"....there has to be a transition of knowledge and a place where it lays root to grow. Kemet was that place at that time....so what are you saying here?
The assertion that the Yoruba people came from KMT, is political NOT historical. Any competent Babalawo or Bokono will tell you that. The Yoruba people are a subgroup of a larger group. This group includes: the Yoruba, Fon, Ewe, Ga, Mahi, Edo, and Igbo

All of these people have strong linguistic and cultural similarities. On top of that, they all practice serpent worship, which has a 70,000 year history in West Africa, alone.

Now, would you be so kind, as to answer Blackbird's questions?

The assertion that the Yoruba people came from KMT, is political NOT historical. Any competent Babalawo or Bokono will tell you that. The Yoruba people are a subgroup of a larger group. This group includes: the Yoruba, Fon, Ewe, Ga, Mahi, Edo, and Igbo

All of these people have strong linguistic and cultural similarities. On top of that, they all practice serpent worship, which has a 70,000 year history in West Africa, alone.

Now, would you be so kind, as to answer Blackbird's questions?

Incorrect young brother. A study of the yoruba system in conjunction with the kemetian system will reveal the parallels. Furthermore we have once again moved where we should not be...and that is the dissecting of African people as if we are not all the same people. There is no such thing as a sub group of a larger group and if so, then what would the larger group be?...not African? Obviously we are playing the Euro game here because based upon this thought process my relatives in Louisiana who speak Creole and have different eating habits, dressing habits and value systems are somehow supposed to be looked at as something different than myself and this can not be the case at hand...sort of like "dissect and separate". This is a form of disunity used very well by Europeans as it relates to our people. The development of culture based upon environment and other factors can not be a determinant in our existence...as if "we are not the same people". Now if need be and for your entertainment only, I will return and get all into this serpent practice and time eras you speak about which in the end will not change any previous thing I've said....as if somebody left some measurable evidence of 70,000 years for us to examine and say; "That's true". The fact of the matter is that the world TODAY FUNCTIONS OFF OF KEMET and the knowledge base of it which of course did not originate entirely from Kemet.

Incorrect young brother. A study of the yoruba system in conjunction with the kemetian system will reveal the parallels. Furthermore we have once again moved where we should not be...and that is the dissecting of African people as if we are not all the same people. There is no such thing as a sub group of a larger group and if so, then what would the larger group be?...not African? Obviously we are playing the Euro game here because based upon this thought process my relatives in Louisiana who speak Creole and have different eating habits, dressing habits and value systems are somehow supposed to be looked at as something different than myself and this can not be the case at hand...sort of like "dissect and separate". This is a form of disunity used very well by Europeans as it relates to our people. The development of culture based upon environment and other factors can not be a determinant in our existence...as if "we are not the same people". Now if need be and for your entertainment only, I will return and get all into this serpent practice and time eras you speak about which in the end will not change any previous thing I've said....as if somebody left some measurable evidence of 70,000 years for us to examine and say; "That's true". The fact of the matter is that the world TODAY FUNCTIONS OFF OF KEMET and the knowledge base of it which of course did not originate entirely from Kemet.

It seems as if you are saying, West African people originated from KMT. If this is the case, what was the reason for their dispersal? Why don't any of these people evoke the Kemetic deities? I mean, I hear Eleggua all the time, but whatever happened to Set? What happened to Ma'at? Where did she go?

Years ago I drew a map of the dispersal of African peoples across the continent. I drew it to reveal which routes our people fled as Africa was invaded by various groups of people and to show the directions that history reveals that we moved as we left the land on our own. I may have to do that again and take a picture of it with the time frames to post up here. Right now I have photos of shrines in Nigeria with the same writings as was found in Kemet. I want us to equally understand that with migrations whether forced or not, we tend to lose certain things along the way. We have to equally remember that Africa has suffered from a brain drain for the longest of times. If I were an invader I would do the same thing they did....go for the knowledge base, the libraries, the teachers, the people who keep their knowledge base intact. In other words, disrupt the legacy of who they are, destroy the extension, destroy the very core of what glues them together. Then all they would have is me to depend upon.Geography and climate also played its part...for there was a time when Kemet was not desert but was lush with green life. We will continue this more indepth when time permits....I thank you for your questions and curiosity....something more of us need to recognize as being relevant.

Example: The first slaves in America were never slaves....they were prisoners of war. They could never have been slaves because they knew who they were. They had their language, customs and everything intact. It was their children who became slaves...never to be exposed to the language, the stories, the culture, the history or the customs of their existence. It was the offspring who would learn the new language of the invader, eat the diet, wear the clothes, pick up their values and so forth.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back