Egypt : Was West Africa populated by Egyptians?

Has anyone given thought to why it is that the great pyramids were built at the top of Africa, particularly, where the nile river ends?

Astrologer4U

Because even though there are Pyramid complexes throughout Sudan (Nubia) the Delta (lower Egypt) is where the flooding occured most and in turn was the area where agricultural production and farming was based and the Giza complex and Sphinx were astronomical markers pointing to the Sirius cycle thus they knew when the inundation was coming based on the poistions of Sirius and Sothis.

Incorrect young brother. A study of the yoruba system in conjunction with the kemetian system will reveal the parallels. Furthermore we have once again moved where we should not be...and that is the dissecting of African people as if we are not all the same people. There is no such thing as a sub group of a larger group and if so, then what would the larger group be?...not African? Obviously we are playing the Euro game here because based upon this thought process my relatives in Louisiana who speak Creole and have different eating habits, dressing habits and value systems are somehow supposed to be looked at as something different than myself and this can not be the case at hand...sort of like "dissect and separate". This is a form of disunity used very well by Europeans as it relates to our people. The development of culture based upon environment and other factors can not be a determinant in our existence...as if "we are not the same people". Now if need be and for your entertainment only, I will return and get all into this serpent practice and time eras you speak about which in the end will not change any previous thing I've said....as if somebody left some measurable evidence of 70,000 years for us to examine and say; "That's true". The fact of the matter is that the world TODAY FUNCTIONS OFF OF KEMET and the knowledge base of it which of course did not originate entirely from Kemet.

I agree with most of what brother Keita states here...I will reserve comment for now concerning present state of confusing concerning the reference to "Creole" which is a CULTURAL, not racial group, which extends trans-Ethiopic Ocean to the people of Cape Verde, Guinea Bissau, and beyond.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cape_Verdean_Creole

What is this connection from Guinea, Cape Verde, Western "Sudan" etc...well somewere called "Moors" which is a corruption of MARANOS...and of course "Moors" were also classified as "Ethiopians", "Sudanese" etc and MOST were taken by Portuguese and Italian pirates to Brazil and about 5% to Ta-Merit-Ka...more on this later...

"From Mai Wurmo town down south to the Ethiopian border, there are quite a few populous Hausa-Fulani settlements scattered along both banks of the Blue Nile"

These folks in ancient times were ""Mariners" ie "Maranos, Moors who circumnavigated "Ethiopia" and stretched from the banks of the Blue Nile to the coast of Guinea and also during time of Piankhy extended east to the Ganges...and further...

Beautiful topic Warrior BlackBird -

From my vantage point, like Warrior Bro. Keita I also viewed the topics of KMT as relative to how NYC is treated here in America. Seeing more "physiological" reasons for this than historical.

If friend/family visits your home, what area of the home would they most remember? The living room? Why? Because perhaps this was the place where most of the human interactions or conversations took place. While KMT may not have been it's "center" of knowledge perse, because of the nile river and because of how important the nile river was to the economic structure of Africa and KMT I would say it was the center of trade not just within Africa but foreign countries as well. The nile river could be equated with the train systems and highways of today.

Because of this, KMT was seen almost as the "compounding" of Africa. It was not, but it was seen that way, just as most of us only remember the living rooms of other people's homes. The living room would be considered the compounding of the activity that takes place within the home. It's where we keep the information/libraries we can share with outsiders and guests.

We still talk about KMT because Africans talked about KMT, this is the living room where other Africans meet up from other Africans from different tribes for learning or trade.

What we must also consider, is perhaps most Africans wanted it that way? Just as the Kings and Queens represented our tribe to outsiders, perhaps Africans needed KMT to be the representation of Africa to the outside world as a form of protection or defense. Just as we created forms of dress and behaviors as deterrents- to keep outsiders away from our culture and true knowledge, KMT could've been designated the welcome mat of Africa on purpose, to keep outsiders from being interested in other parts. This could be the reason why certain histories are still so well preserved in West Africa in the first place. While most Africans in now "Egypt" call themselves Arabs in most cases. The Griots of West Africa kept the knowledge. The knowledge of KMT dismantled or told to us by White scholars and a handful of African scholars we can only hope are correct.

Because even though there are Pyramid complexes throughout Sudan (Nubia) the Delta (lower Egypt) is where the flooding occured most and in turn was the area where agricultural production and farming was based and the Giza complex and Sphinx were astronomical markers pointing to the Sirius cycle thus they knew when the inundation was coming based on the poistions of Sirius and Sothis.

I always thought it meant more than that. I find it interesting that the Nile river is the main river for the central parts of Africa. The Congo river is in the lower parts of Central Africa but it only flows in Central Africa. Where as if population is to increase in those parts, getting out of the central part is essential. I always thought that not only did the Pyramids represent all that you stated, but that the pyramids at the top of Egypt was symbolic to all Africans of like mind, who joined forces to bring Egypt to where it was. Hence all Africans migrated up to Egypt and that is why Egyptians look like different Africans because they infact are a combination of Africans.

Pyramids represent building, migration, unity, everyone on the bottom pushing each other out from the top and the cycle goes on....

The pyramid scam that came outsome time back, would work properly if people understood what the pyramid it self, represents...

The Zambezi and Limpopo river are located in the South, and they only flow in the South. The Niger river is in the West, and it only flows in the West. So I am thinking that with the Nile river being the only River that stretches from the Central east ( the cradle of civilization, a recognized meeting up point for Africans) into the Northern part of Africa, when Africans discovered this, they set up shop and built the pyramids not only for all the reasons you wrote, but also to show how civilizaion in Egypt came about. The Blue Nile located in East Africa flows into the White Nile so I didn't mention the Blue Nile.

Any way, Egypt didn't come about due to one kind of African, Egypt became what it was due to like minded Africans that migrated... If you follow the water or delta breeze, from Central Africa into no doubt the South, to the West and then the North where they made discoveries unlike before not limited to, such as those you mentioned.

I imagine that before Like minded Africans decided to migrate to Upper Egypt, other Africans had already been there and came back to lower Egypt to inform other Africans to all benefits of Egypt. I don't think they would call it upper Egypt and Lower Egypt had not it been the lower Egyptians ( West Africans, south Africans, Central Africans, one in the same) who migrated to upper Egypt, where the pyramids were built to also represent Unity.

Astrologer4U

Beautiful topic Warrior BlackBird -

From my vantage point, like Warrior Bro. Keita I also viewed the topics of KMT as relative to how NYC is treated here in America. Seeing more "physiological" reasons for this than historical.

If friend/family visits your home, what area of the home would they most remember? The living room? Why? Because perhaps this was the place where most of the human interactions or conversations took place. While KMT may not have been it's "center" of knowledge perse, because of the nile river and because of how important the nile river was to the economic structure of Africa and KMT I would say it was the center of trade not just within Africa but foreign countries as well. The nile river could be equated with the train systems and highways of today.

Because of this, KMT was seen almost as the "compounding" of Africa. It was not, but it was seen that way, just as most of us only remember the living rooms of other people's homes. The living room would be considered the compounding of the activity that takes place within the home. It's where we keep the information/libraries we can share with outsiders and guests.

We still talk about KMT because Africans talked about KMT, this is the living room where other Africans meet up from other Africans from different tribes for learning or trade.

What we must also consider, is perhaps most Africans wanted it that way? Just as the Kings and Queens represented our tribe to outsiders, perhaps Africans needed KMT to be the representation of Africa to the outside world as a form of protection or defense. Just as we created forms of dress and behaviors as deterrents- to keep outsiders away from our culture and true knowledge, KMT could've been designated the welcome mat of Africa on purpose, to keep outsiders from being interested in other parts. This could be the reason why certain histories are still so well preserved in West Africa in the first place. While most Africans in now "Egypt" call themselves Arabs in most cases. The Griots of West Africa kept the knowledge. The knowledge of KMT dismantled or told to us by White scholars and a handful of African scholars we can only hope are correct.

Good points but of course I got a slightly different perspective since "Kemet" is typically used to refer a region and people who themselves referred their origins to Ta Shema or Ta Netjer or further south. "Egypt" was a trading center and OUTPOST. It was NOT the "Heartland" so to say. Where is the SOURCE of the Nile particularly the Blue Nile? Surely NOT in the Delta. For these reasons I have to look at the HEARTLAND. Think Congo Basin, stretching to Western Sudan and then eastwards and North. Ever consider the meaning of the "kemetic" references to AMENTA? In what direction was AMENTA?

Case closed...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back