Egypt : Was West Africa populated by Egyptians?

ang-EL

Jul 31, 2008
Peace

Peace<

It's cool that you wish to subscribe to the "Human presence before the Continental Drift" theory, but my question is how do you reconcile your timeline?

I believe Bro. RU spoke to this.

Blackbird
Time never was when man was not. The Bible according to European propaganda has tryed to decieve the people of Earth by claiming Man has only existed on earth or elswere for 6000 years. When in fact the truth of this matter is it is they (the Europeans) who has only existed for 6000 years. I refer to the epics of gilgamesh and some of the other Ancient Sumerian Cuneform tablets for a more precise timeline....The ancient Sumerians where dark skinned people who pioneered the first civilization....It is from them that Abraham was produced and came out of polytheism which is why he is the father of the three major Monotheistic religions. There is a timeline that reflects this new concept of religion...Which is one of the reasons I accept religous books as historical records. Outside of their dogmatic propaganda of course.

Blackbird

Jan 31, 2004
Da Desert, literally
Occupation
Professional Hitman
Time never was when man was not. The Bible according to European propaganda has tryed to decieve the people of Earth by claiming Man has only existed on earth or elswere for 6000 years. When in fact the truth of this matter is it is they (the Europeans) who has only existed for 6000 years. I refer to the epics of gilgamesh and some of the other Ancient Sumerian Cuneform tablets for a more precise timeline....The ancient Sumerians where dark skinned people who pioneered the first civilization....It is from them that Abraham was produced and came out of polytheism which is why he is the father of the three major Monotheistic religions. There is a timeline that reflects this new concept of religion...Which is one of the reasons I accept religous books as historical records. Outside of their dogmatic propaganda of course.

Show and prove. Do not give me Moorish/Nation of Islam dogma. I have no problem with using the Gilgamesh Epics or any other artifact to give us insight and provide support for a more accurate timeframe. But that is not my question. The continental drift occurred millions of years before any Gilgamesh Epics. So you would have me to believe that man was on the earth before the earth was formed. Abraham was not Sumerian. He was of mixed Syriac origin. People do not know exactly where the Biblical Ur of Chaldees was located. The assumption that it was old Ur of Sumer was first advanced on a mainstream level by Sir Charles Woolley in 1925. Many Jewish and Islamic scholars associate Abraham's (Ibrahim) birthplace in Turkey/Syria, the Bible even states that the Hebrews were Syrian by birth, and this would put in him line with the Indo-European Hittite empire.

Blackbird

Blackbird

Jan 31, 2004
Da Desert, literally
Occupation
Professional Hitman
I appreciate everyone's comments and contributions. All have been welcome, but let's not deviate. The purpose of these thread is to prove or disprove that West Africa was populated by Egyptians or that West Africans are essentially Egyptian exiles or migrants.

Please let try to stay away from antiquated ideology-tinged information because it fits in our perfect box of beliefs. I had to question myself a few years ago in light of missing pieces and evidence contrary to my beliefs. It was a sobering moment as I had to deal with the "reality" that West Africa was able to stand on her own without any Egyptian props.

Another reason for this thread is I noticed the relative ignorance many of us have when it comes to West Africa and just Africa in general. For many of us everything begins and ends with Kmt - case closed. Yet is that a fair assessment? What are we ashamed of? Oftimes, too, whenever West African groups are discussed in either the Yoruba, the Dogon or the Akan and that is only to talk about Egypt's influence over the rest of Africa. The main cultural stuff we know about these people is the stuff we can connect to Kmt - nothing else because everything else is a perversion and a practice based on ignorance. So suppose Black folks were ignorant before we came over to the Americas. So the white man was right is saying "We did you a favor."

Blackbird

ang-EL

Jul 31, 2008
Peace

Show and prove. Do not give me Moorish/Nation of Islam dogma.
Blackbird
This is the type of response that speaks to a closed mindedness that u claimed u didnt posess. What do the Epics of Gilgamesh have to do with Moorish dogma?.....Ill answer that one....NOTHING. So lets not create illusions. The 6000 year period is a proven fact based on simple mathematics...4000bc. + 2000ad.=6000yrs. That shows and proves that what is dealt with here is clearly not the history of dark skinned people. I am intelligent enough to know that comming out of my specific religious science would be rejected by most like yourself so I have intentionally negated its doctrine in this discussion. I know that my people in general dont accept their own...Prophet Jesus said it best. " Only in is home town and in his own house is a Prophet w/out honor."(Mathew 13:57) So Im not foolish enough to be in line with your opening statement quoted above.....I do appreciate the dialouge we've had and respect your knowledge base as honorable. I do pray for the day when we can accept our own.. the ones qulified to wake us up from the dross of forgetfulness on our minds. But since this is probably not that day we must continue to exercise with one another and reason and present from other scources....Here is a portion of one excerpt out af many that may be found interesting....
Continental Drift and Concurrent Evolution of Human Species

A critique of the African-origin theory

by
Akhil Bakshi

The theory in vogue about man’s origin is that he first evolved in Africa and from there spread out to colonise the rest of the world. This theory is known as the Out-of-Africa model, and also as the Recent single-origin hypothesis (RSOH), Replacement Hypothesis or Recent African Origin (RAO) model.

After leading the multi-disciplinary Gondwanaland Expedition across the interiors of 17 countries of South Asia, West Asia and Africa, through regions of great significance in the evolution of flora, fauna and humans, I doubt this theory and am more inclined to support the hypothesis that different races of humans, like many plant and animal species, evolved independently in various parts of the planet.

The fact that most of the oldest hominid fossils have been found around the Great Rift Valley lakes of Africa cannot make us decisively conclude that man originated in Africa. Perhaps older hominid fossils exist elsewhere in the world waiting to be discovered. Or, if they ever existed, these fossils have not been preserved by nature and are lost to science.

Fossils are more readily found in the African Rift valleys due to the layers of sediments and protective volcanic ash that help preserve them. Key records of human ancestry have been found along the Awash and Omo Rivers of Ethiopia, at Lake Turkana in Kenya, and Olduvai Gorge and Laetoli in Tanzania. At Hadar, in Ethiopia, river erosion exposed the site where Lucy, one of the earliest known hominid, walked between three and four million years ago. Great Rift geology in this Afar region of Ethiopia is ideal for creating fossils. It is a low area that collects sediments necessary to bury and preserve bones. There is also volcanic ash that allows scientists to date the sediments. Faulting along the rift helps by bringing old bones back to the surface where they can be found. But just because the oldest hominid fossils have been found in regions, where ideal conditions exist for their preservation, it cannot be concluded that man originated in Africa.

Even if we are to assume that man did originate in Africa, what was the motivation for him to leave his homeland and migrate across inaccessible forests, deathly deserts and wide oceans and seas to lands and islands thousands of miles away? From the early stage of hominid evolution to, say, 50,000 years ago, when the hunter-gathers settled down to an agrarian life, the population was small, food abundant, and wars had not graduated to more than a bar room brawl, there was no reason or necessity for our ancestors to risk venturing from Africa to as far away as inaccessible Australia and all the places in-between.

If man migrated out of Africa and colonised the rest of the world, then other forms of life – plants, trees, ants, termites, butterflies, bees, crows, sparrows, hummingbirds, larks, lizards, bats, rats, squirrels, porcupines, horses, tigers, wolves – and everything else – can also be said to have made a nomadic exodus from the “home continent” of Africa and populated the planet without getting their feet wet.

Animals and humans do not wander unnecessarily. In fact, their instinct always leads them back to their “home”. Birds have a definite migratory path they follow year after year. An Arctic Tern flying to Antarctic from its breeding ground in Iceland will not stray or divert its flight path to Asia or South America. The central population of endangered Siberian Cranes winter in India – year after year – and go back home. Fish have their definite breeding grounds. The Olive Ridley Turtle comes back to the same beach to lay its eggs. Recently in India, a leopard, relocated 400km away from its home, found his way back to his forest. The Bushmen of Africa or the pygmies of Brazil or the Jarawas of Andamans have not picked up their bows and arrows and migrated to pleasanter climes – but have remained firmly rooted to their homeland – in spite of disease, droughts and floods.

Blackbird

Jan 31, 2004
Da Desert, literally
Occupation
Professional Hitman
This is the type of response that speaks to a closed mindedness that u claimed u didnt posess. What do the Epics of Gilgamesh have to do with Moorish dogma?.....Ill answer that one....NOTHING. So lets not create illusions. The 6000 year period is a proven fact based on simple mathematics...4000bc. + 2000ad.=6000yrs. That shows and proves that what is dealt with here is clearly not the history of dark skinned people. I am intelligent enough to know that comming out of my specific religious science would be rejected by most like yourself so I have intentionally negated its doctrine in this discussion. I know that my people in general dont accept their own...Prophet Jesus said it best. " Only in is home town and in his own house is a Prophet w/out honor."(Mathew 13:57) So Im not foolish enough to be in line with your opening statement quoted above.....I do appreciate the dialouge we've had and respect your knowledge base as honorable. I do pray for the day when we can accept our own.. the ones qulified to wake us up from the dross of forgetfulness on our minds. But since this is probably not that day we must continue to exercise with one another and reason and present from other scources....Here is a portion of one excerpt out af many that may be found interesting....
Continental Drift and Concurrent Evolution of Human Species

A critique of the African-origin theory

by
Akhil Bakshi

The theory in vogue about man’s origin is that he first evolved in Africa and from there spread out to colonise the rest of the world. This theory is known as the Out-of-Africa model, and also as the Recent single-origin hypothesis (RSOH), Replacement Hypothesis or Recent African Origin (RAO) model.

After leading the multi-disciplinary Gondwanaland Expedition across the interiors of 17 countries of South Asia, West Asia and Africa, through regions of great significance in the evolution of flora, fauna and humans, I doubt this theory and am more inclined to support the hypothesis that different races of humans, like many plant and animal species, evolved independently in various parts of the planet.

The fact that most of the oldest hominid fossils have been found around the Great Rift Valley lakes of Africa cannot make us decisively conclude that man originated in Africa. Perhaps older hominid fossils exist elsewhere in the world waiting to be discovered. Or, if they ever existed, these fossils have not been preserved by nature and are lost to science.

Fossils are more readily found in the African Rift valleys due to the layers of sediments and protective volcanic ash that help preserve them. Key records of human ancestry have been found along the Awash and Omo Rivers of Ethiopia, at Lake Turkana in Kenya, and Olduvai Gorge and Laetoli in Tanzania. At Hadar, in Ethiopia, river erosion exposed the site where Lucy, one of the earliest known hominid, walked between three and four million years ago. Great Rift geology in this Afar region of Ethiopia is ideal for creating fossils. It is a low area that collects sediments necessary to bury and preserve bones. There is also volcanic ash that allows scientists to date the sediments. Faulting along the rift helps by bringing old bones back to the surface where they can be found. But just because the oldest hominid fossils have been found in regions, where ideal conditions exist for their preservation, it cannot be concluded that man originated in Africa.

Even if we are to assume that man did originate in Africa, what was the motivation for him to leave his homeland and migrate across inaccessible forests, deathly deserts and wide oceans and seas to lands and islands thousands of miles away? From the early stage of hominid evolution to, say, 50,000 years ago, when the hunter-gathers settled down to an agrarian life, the population was small, food abundant, and wars had not graduated to more than a bar room brawl, there was no reason or necessity for our ancestors to risk venturing from Africa to as far away as inaccessible Australia and all the places in-between.

If man migrated out of Africa and colonised the rest of the world, then other forms of life – plants, trees, ants, termites, butterflies, bees, crows, sparrows, hummingbirds, larks, lizards, bats, rats, squirrels, porcupines, horses, tigers, wolves – and everything else – can also be said to have made a nomadic exodus from the “home continent” of Africa and populated the planet without getting their feet wet.

Animals and humans do not wander unnecessarily. In fact, their instinct always leads them back to their “home”. Birds have a definite migratory path they follow year after year. An Arctic Tern flying to Antarctic from its breeding ground in Iceland will not stray or divert its flight path to Asia or South America. The central population of endangered Siberian Cranes winter in India – year after year – and go back home. Fish have their definite breeding grounds. The Olive Ridley Turtle comes back to the same beach to lay its eggs. Recently in India, a leopard, relocated 400km away from its home, found his way back to his forest. The Bushmen of Africa or the pygmies of Brazil or the Jarawas of Andamans have not picked up their bows and arrows and migrated to pleasanter climes – but have remained firmly rooted to their homeland – in spite of disease, droughts and floods.
Peace....

I will take the hit for this. So let me rephrase for clarity purposes. Of course, there is nothing Moorish about the Gilgamesh Epics and trust those epics had no bearing in me making the statement "Do not give me Moorish/Nation of Islam dogma." Now what prompted this statement was your comment: "Time never was when man was not." And actually, my statement served as an aforemention if you were to go that route.

I can accept the fact that you are a Moorish fellow. That I also have no problem with, but it is the un/intentional goal to force Moorish ideology that I have contention with - not saying that this you. Everything has been peace so for and I can respect you as a man and keep it peace.

Now I can appreciate your article you submitted and can follow the logic behind it. I am also willing to accept the possibility that it is valid without problem, but it still doesn't remove Africa as the birthplace for humanity, especially Black folks. Unless there is something supporting it that explicitly states that Africa was not the birthplace of African people, the fact remains that Africa contains both the oldest and most diverse human lineages of any one continent. Likewise the purpose of this thread is the Eygptian presence in West Africa.

Blackbird (oh by the way I'm one of the most closed-minded individuals you will ever want to meet. An open mind is not a virtue in my book. My closed mind is in my star)

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

We want to make this website the last destination for people who wish to the right product for their needs. Regardless of whether it be a new gaming keyboard, baby product, trendy fashion, monitors and or workstation gadgets, you will consider our unbiased reviews on only beasts.com the essential guide to understanding your choices.
https://only-beasts.com
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.