Egypt : Was West Africa populated by Egyptians?

Blackbird

Jan 31, 2004
Da Desert, literally
Occupation
Professional Hitman
I can most definetly appreciate your chain of thought and your work ethic. I am really to tired after work to dig up what ive already studied and present it at this time. I have seen the documetaries where they claim to have found the midacondria or proverbial Eve on our beloved Africa. I have also seen and read documetation on Asia Minor that supports it being the craddle...pre-continentail drift of course. I am inclined to know that Man exisited before the drift, and what was produced on Asia Minor is vast amount of rich oil which implies a wonderful and enourmous garden. This is my studies and logic being presented as evidence. But in when time permits I shall honor your request for documentation....peace
An origin in the Asia Minor flies in the face of the genetic research out there especially the ones that highlight the MtDna lineages (L haplotypes). Why? Because these L haplotypes seen to be the oldest MtDna lineages in existence are native to and for the most part domiciled in Africa. This evidence speaks to the anteriority of African lineages in the human genetic sequence. Now conventional wisdom would suggest that if the so-called Asia Minor region is the primoridal birthplace of humanity we would expect to see the oldest or at least a sizable relic of some of the oldest mitchondrial lineages having residence there. Of course people migrate, and very few human populations have remained settled in their ancient haunts as the indigenous inhabitants; yet when researchers attempt to ascertain a point of origin they tend to look at a centrist model based on concentration and dispersion thereupon. The proof is in the pudding. It is similiar to locating the actual place of an earthquake. In order to pinpoint the coordinates of an earthquake, scientist look to where the highest concentrations of seismic activity is present. Such is the same when understanding human movement and relationships. The onus is on you now to bring forth an adequate amount of evidence to refute the accepted notion than human populations have there origin along the Great Rift Valley in Central Africa.

I look forward to hearing your response because I may be missing something. I am not infallible.

Blackbird

Blackbird

Jan 31, 2004
Da Desert, literally
Occupation
Professional Hitman
A while back a guy once posted that KMT was one of the last great nations, and not the first, they also left the most records that have been revealed by the west, I would like to know the earlier nations though, I believe that KMT started before it was called KMT....
This is the information that slips us and it can only be revealed through diligent work to determine the names and locations of these "nations" or as i choose to call them, cultural horizons. One thing we must bear in mind is the geography and climate of Africa were much different in these early days than they are now. This fact alone requires us to have a paradigm shift in how we view ancient African history and the peoples of that time.

Blackbird

I-khan

Dec 27, 2005
This is the information that slips us and it can only be revealed through diligent work to determine the names and locations of these "nations" or as i choose to call them, cultural horizons. One thing we must bear in mind is the geography and climate of Africa were much different in these early days than they are now. This fact alone requires us to have a paradigm shift in how we view ancient African history and the peoples of that time.

Blackbird
Yes a paradigm shift is necessary for now and later... excuse my incoherent typing because I am jamming to the red bull singers.....I have a question that goes off on a tangent though. Vusamazulu mutwa mentions, in Indaba My Children, a "great transformation of humanity", have you heard of this in any other traditions?

Also, I have heard that the geography and climate were very different. The current deserts in Africa were tropical and such, I also read of a nation called the Ba-Luba. I would suggest the works of people such as Michael Cremo and Jonathan Gray if you want an idea on what some of the ideas are about how the land and climate may have changed dramatically.

Blackbird

Jan 31, 2004
Da Desert, literally
Occupation
Professional Hitman
Yes a paradigm shift is necessary for now and later... excuse my incoherent typing because I am jamming to the red bull singers.....I have a question that goes off on a tangent though. Vusamazulu mutwa mentions, in Indaba My Children, a "great transformation of humanity", have you heard of this in any other traditions?

Also, I have heard that the geography and climate were very different. The current deserts in Africa were tropical and such, I also read of a nation called the Ba-Luba. I would suggest the works of people such as Michael Cremo and Jonathan Gray if you want an idea on what some of the ideas are about how the land and climate may have changed dramatically.
Ha tami,

The Red Bull Singers are fiah. They get my blood racing and heartbeat pumping fast, yea. I have heard of this transformation of humanity, especially among the Hopi people.

Thanks for the references. What about the Baluba people? They are located in the Shaba region in the Congo. They did form an empire which sprung off the Lunda empire and the Chokwe people of Angola.

Blackbird

I-khan

Dec 27, 2005
Ha tami,

The Red Bull Singers are fiah. They get my blood racing and heartbeat pumping fast, yea. I have heard of this transformation of humanity, especially among the Hopi people.

Thanks for the references. What about the Baluba people? They are located in the Shaba region in the Congo. They did form an empire which sprung off the Lunda empire and the Chokwe people of Angola.

Blackbird
your welcome on those references, I have read some of their works and they both have vids on google and youtube if you do not want to buy the books.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: