Black Spirituality Religion : Was there a historical Ausar?

Onyemobi

Well-Known Member
REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 19, 2007
430
221
Washington DC MetropolitanArea
Occupation
Artist
osiris.gif


"Osiris is the god of the dead and the god of the resurrection into eternal life; he is ruler, protector, and judge of the deceased. His cult originated in Abydos, where his actual tomb was said to be located."

http://www.si.umich.edu/chico/mummy/Afterlife/Gods/gods.html

Was Ausar simply a composite character of the early rulers of Kamit, or was he an actual man who lived such a divine life that he was later deified? From my understanding, he was the first Karast, or "Anointed One", and the mummification process started with him. With the way his story spread over the continent of Africa, it gives credence to the idea that there really was a historical figure that inspired the myth. I know that all in all, it is the principle that matters the most, but if he really did exist as a man, shouldn't we be trying to contact his spirit for guidance?
 
Onyemobi said:
osiris.gif


"Osiris is the god of the dead and the god of the resurrection into eternal life; he is ruler, protector, and judge of the deceased. His cult originated in Abydos, where his actual tomb was said to be located."

http://www.si.umich.edu/chico/mummy/Afterlife/Gods/gods.html

Was Ausar simply a composite character of the early rulers of Kamit, or was he an actual man who lived such a divine life that he was later deified? From my understanding, he was the first Karast, or "Anointed One", and the mummification process started with him. With the way his story spread over the continent of Africa, it gives credence to the idea that there really was a historical figure that inspired the myth. I know that all in all, it is the principle that matters the most, but if he really did exist as a man, shouldn't we be trying to contact his spirit for guidance?

According to my guide, Khrdt n Msr, there was a historical personage known as Ausar (Wsr) who was a Sm priest and legendary explorer during the "time of no water". This person was also known as Khnt-Amnt. Khrdt n Msr says Wsr went to the Nile area during a great dispersal and set up shop at Abdju (Bdj). As a Sm priest, he did not initiate mummification, but he did take it to Kmt.

Blackbird
 
no new thing

Onyemobi said:
osiris.gif


"Osiris is the god of the dead and the god of the resurrection into eternal life; he is ruler, protector, and judge of the deceased. His cult originated in Abydos, where his actual tomb was said to be located."

http://www.si.umich.edu/chico/mummy/Afterlife/Gods/gods.html

Was Ausar simply a composite character of the early rulers of Kamit, or was he an actual man who lived such a divine life that he was later deified? From my understanding, he was the first Karast, or "Anointed One", and the mummification process started with him. With the way his story spread over the continent of Africa, it gives credence to the idea that there really was a historical figure that inspired the myth. I know that all in all, it is the principle that matters the most, but if he really did exist as a man, shouldn't we be trying to contact his spirit for guidance?

The story of Osiris can be traced as coming from a much, much older story that comes from the Dogon Song (most ancient of African memory). Osiris is a derivative of a Son of GOD called O-Nummo.

It was the O-Nummo that Amma / GOD cut into several peaces to create the planets and stars in our universe.

As you can see all stories don’t remain in time and go through generations and tribes without some type of corruption. In the original it is GOD / Amma that cuts the O-Nummo into several peaces to make the planets. In the derivative story Amma somehow becomes Seth and O-Nummo somehow becomes Osiris and worship is transferred from Amma / Seth to O-Nummo / Osiris.

We continue to live the same scenario as we see worship transferred from GOD / The Father to Jesus the Son.


Eccl:1
9: The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
10: Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.


There was indeed a great king in Kemet that was responsible for the expansion of Kemet. After several great kings died they were remembered and honored by attaching ancient deified stories to their lives.

shouldn't we be trying to contact his spirit for guidance?

I personally don’t think we stay in what we call the spirit world. Life and Death is a cycle and just as we die we must be born. I would say the actually human king that was Osiris; his soul has been several lives, just as you and I have lived several different lives. It is only after our soul returns to GOD that we become aware of all the lives we have lived. Even then we must make the sacrifice to leave the spirit world and be born once again into flesh to continue the cycle of life.

Peace and Love.
 
Blackbird said:
According to my guide, Khrdt n Msr, there was a historical personage known as Ausar (Wsr) who was a Sm priest and legendary explorer during the "time of no water". This person was also known as Khnt-Amnt. Khrdt n Msr says Wsr went to the Nile area during a great dispersal and set up shop at Abdju (Bdj). As a Sm priest, he did not initiate mummification, but he did take it to Kmt.

Blackbird

Wow! Very interesting. So did he really ever rule over Kmt?
 
Music Producer said:
The story of Osiris can be traced as coming from a much, much older story that comes from the Dogon Song (most ancient of African memory). Osiris is a derivative of a Son of GOD called O-Nummo.

It was the O-Nummo that Amma / GOD cut into several peaces to create the planets and stars in our universe.

As you can see all stories don’t remain in time and go through generations and tribes without some type of corruption. In the original it is GOD / Amma that cuts the O-Nummo into several peaces to make the planets. In the derivative story Amma somehow becomes Seth and O-Nummo somehow becomes Osiris and worship is transferred from Amma / Seth to O-Nummo / Osiris.

We continue to live the same scenario as we see worship transferred from GOD / The Father to Jesus the Son.


Eccl:1
9: The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
10: Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.


There was indeed a great king in Kemet that was responsible for the expansion of Kemet. After several great kings died they were remembered and honored by attaching ancient deified stories to their lives.



I personally don’t think we stay in what we call the spirit world. Life and Death is a cycle and just as we die we must be born. I would say the actually human king that was Osiris; his soul has been several lives, just as you and I have lived several different lives. It is only after our soul returns to GOD that we become aware of all the lives we have lived. Even then we must make the sacrifice to leave the spirit world and be born once again into flesh to continue the cycle of life.

Peace and Love.

Speaking of the Nommo, from my studies, the being known as Auset (Isis) is the same as the water goddess commonly refered to as "Mami Wata", who is the queen of the waters. In Yoruba, she is called Yemoja (or Yemaya). In Igbo, she is Idemilli. Regardless of the name, descriptions of her are extremely similar to that of the Nommo of the Dogon. Now getting back to Ausar, I would say that judging by the stories of him, he ascended and never had to incarnate again.
 

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back
Top