Black Spirituality Religion : Was there a historical Ausar?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Onyemobi, Apr 16, 2008.

1. Onyemobi

Onyemobi Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Artist
    Ratings:
    +223
    [​IMG]

"Osiris is the god of the dead and the god of the resurrection into eternal life; he is ruler, protector, and judge of the deceased. His cult originated in Abydos, where his actual tomb was said to be located."

http://www.si.umich.edu/chico/mummy/Afterlife/Gods/gods.html

Was Ausar simply a composite character of the early rulers of Kamit, or was he an actual man who lived such a divine life that he was later deified? From my understanding, he was the first Karast, or "Anointed One", and the mummification process started with him. With the way his story spread over the continent of Africa, it gives credence to the idea that there really was a historical figure that inspired the myth. I know that all in all, it is the principle that matters the most, but if he really did exist as a man, shouldn't we be trying to contact his spirit for guidance?

2. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    According to my guide, Khrdt n Msr, there was a historical personage known as Ausar (Wsr) who was a Sm priest and legendary explorer during the "time of no water". This person was also known as Khnt-Amnt. Khrdt n Msr says Wsr went to the Nile area during a great dispersal and set up shop at Abdju (Bdj). As a Sm priest, he did not initiate mummification, but he did take it to Kmt.

Blackbird

3. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    no new thing

The story of Osiris can be traced as coming from a much, much older story that comes from the Dogon Song (most ancient of African memory). Osiris is a derivative of a Son of GOD called O-Nummo.

It was the O-Nummo that Amma / GOD cut into several peaces to create the planets and stars in our universe.

As you can see all stories don’t remain in time and go through generations and tribes without some type of corruption. In the original it is GOD / Amma that cuts the O-Nummo into several peaces to make the planets. In the derivative story Amma somehow becomes Seth and O-Nummo somehow becomes Osiris and worship is transferred from Amma / Seth to O-Nummo / Osiris.

We continue to live the same scenario as we see worship transferred from GOD / The Father to Jesus the Son.

Eccl:1
    9: The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
    10: Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.

There was indeed a great king in Kemet that was responsible for the expansion of Kemet. After several great kings died they were remembered and honored by attaching ancient deified stories to their lives.

I personally don’t think we stay in what we call the spirit world. Life and Death is a cycle and just as we die we must be born. I would say the actually human king that was Osiris; his soul has been several lives, just as you and I have lived several different lives. It is only after our soul returns to GOD that we become aware of all the lives we have lived. Even then we must make the sacrifice to leave the spirit world and be born once again into flesh to continue the cycle of life.

Peace and Love.

4. Onyemobi

United States
    Artist
    Ratings:
    +223
    Wow! Very interesting. So did he really ever rule over Kmt?

5. Onyemobi

United States
    Artist
    Ratings:
    +223
    Speaking of the Nommo, from my studies, the being known as Auset (Isis) is the same as the water goddess commonly refered to as "Mami Wata", who is the queen of the waters. In Yoruba, she is called Yemoja (or Yemaya). In Igbo, she is Idemilli. Regardless of the name, descriptions of her are extremely similar to that of the Nommo of the Dogon. Now getting back to Ausar, I would say that judging by the stories of him, he ascended and never had to incarnate again.

6. Blackbird

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    According to my guide, Khrdt n Msr, he was from what is now the central Sahara desert area. Wsr was treated similiar to how Chango and Oduduwa were - as actual personages and divine beings. Common to African tradition, the founder becomes chief or the founding family becomes the ruling family so it was Wsr. Wsr was in Upper Kmt so once unification occurred the ruling family became the pharaonic class of Kmt. He was also known as the "The Foremost of the Westerners."

Blackbird

7. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    origin

I thought you were interested in examining the origin of the story behind Osiris?

In my examination it is the Dogon Song, which can be found as being the origin of most religious concepts in the earth today.

Peace and Love.

8. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382

Do you take Mdu Ntr classes? You're one of the few I've seen use Asar's (Wsr) name as it is in the glyphs.

9. MenNefer

MenNefer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    The Great Shepsu

"YES" Anuk Ausar !

(My position is biased though exoterically):donttell:

Here is my little cooky theory....I would love to take the Founding Fathers (and their European cohorts) to the Double Halls of Truth :em1500: ....They framed a foundation and purported to have established that foundation in the *Train* of the Great Ancestors tradition. Who but Ausar would be the best to contact concerning the hypocrisy of these matters.

10. Blackbird

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    No, I do not, although I would love to learn it to a level of confident proficiency.

Blackbird