Black People : Was Midhael Jackson Mrdered?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by river, Jun 27, 2009.

?

Was Michael Jackson mudered?

1. Yes, definitely

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  2. Probably

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. Not likely

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  4. No. ridiculous

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    http://topgoogletrends.netcashdaily.net/was-michael-jackson-murdered

Tape of the 911 call
    http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_audio/062609_michael_2.mp3

Problem: He says Michael is on the bed and the dr is giving him cpr. Doesn't a board certified cardiologist know you can't give a person cpr on a bed? He has to be lying on a hard surface.

How does one die of cardiac arrest with a cardiologist living right in your home?

Why did the dr split the scene? The police impounded his car at Michael's residence. Why did he leave his car and just disappear?

There are lots more questions but what's most interesting are the people who stand to benefit from Michael's death.

The dr is on the payroll of the guys who hold the insurance policy for the shows Mike was going to do (AEEG Live).

As a friend of mine pointed out now that Mike's gone the guys who have liens on his music which he had put up as collateral for his debts will be rolling in cash that would have been lost to them if Mike had done the shows and paid off his debts.

It was rumored that Michael was preparing to announce that he had followed his brother Jermaine into Islam. Had he done so it would have been very inconvenient for the government to have him trotting around the globe declaring himself a changed man because of Islam.

While the rest of us struggle through the depression the music industry is rolling in the biggest surge in sales since I don't know when.

I know that strong motivation and a disappearing dr don't prove guilt but they do justify a closer look.

Let's see what the toxicology report will say.

2. Onyemobi

Onyemobi Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Artist
    Ratings:
    +223
    I do think the drugs that the doctor gave him was what killed him, but I don't think it was intentional.

3. lilpea

lilpea Moderator STAFF

United States
    retired
    Ratings:
    +343
    Thank you Sister River.... I was going to wait until after the funeral to bring up just the same questions...Out of respect for the family...just in case one of them just happen to read what's going on here in Destee's... But I'm so glad u brought this to the light...believe it's not over... but i will wait until after the funeral to give my thoughts.

Lilpea :1on1:

4. Putney Swope

Putney Swope Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +139
    there is a serious posibility

why did the doctor, cut out and has he shown up yet for interigation by the police?

5. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

Tell me the last time a DANCER died of Cardiac arrest................

Now since sister River pointed out the Islam factor, think back to when all this child foolishness started. Mike and a prince (forgot his name) from Arabia i believe were going to build hospitals in black neighborhoods here and that set in motion the plan to strip him of his money and character...

This may have been the longest assassination plot in History!

THe jews here in New York own a paper called the NY POST and on the cover of Saturdays paper was a picture of MJ with small letters on the right saying "the king of pop" and on the bottom right under his face in BIG BOLD LETTERS it reads "DEAD" - now how disrespectful is that????

The jews never forgave him for that song "they don't care about us"....ck it out if you can find it because they pulled it off of all the shelves as soon as it came out!!!

As for the Dr. you will probably never see him again other than that one picture on the news where he is "a little too convieniently" standing in front of a sign that reads Cardiologist with his arms crossed...as if that is suppossed to give him credibility!

I'd really like to hear what the NOI security has too say about this.....

One "G"- Love ......

6. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    I understand lilpea. The coroner released the body to the family last night and they are making funeral arrangements. I imagine there will be a lot of air traffic as folks fly in from all over the world.

These questions will remain until there is some kind of answer but there are already folks trying to steer the public away from answers.

7. UnknownPoet

UnknownPoet Member MEMBER

hmmm.. well.. i work.. but i mosstly attend school
    Ratings:
    +1
    I understand all those things.. it sounds interesting enough... but really? Murder Michael? If so.. that's really sad..... really sad...

8. Nasheed

Nasheed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Otr Truck Driver
    Ratings:
    +168
    Ma'at Hotep

I put nothing past these ppl. The truth will be found out.

9. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    was michael jackson murdered?

listen up my people,whenever something happens to someone famous the rumor mill goes into overdrive,the truth is that like most superstars mj was surrounded with hangers on yes but i would venture to bet that the last 7-10 yrs he was in poor health and with the pressures of his legal problems,and his more than likely overspending it just wore him down and finally out,yes i could be wrong,of course folks are still questioning[paul williams]death too...not every single death is a conspiracy.

10. Auroraflower

Auroraflower Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +35
    my heart grieves because of this los...he inspirred manny of us

all i can to people in these days and that counts for all of us ..that

"'words " words"" only words can kill people somthimes ..

thats why the bible says that "' death and life are in the power of the tongue...

be carrefull what you say always say things to encouriage someone or help or build some one up...

whoever that person is

if you see someone got a bad spirrit ..
    than speak against the spirrit not the person...

say "' you evil spirrit go away in the name of Jezus""'....

people have spoked bad things over his life ...

even if you see someone doing sumthing bad or sin..
    and in that way we are ALL Guilthy ....

but if you see that youre brother or sister is going down or is sad or needs guidance and correction ...

Do it with love...never in away that youlookdown at someone or in a way that you are better than that person.....

cause we are going to stand in front of God...

and in these days people are killing eachother simple with words and spreaking lies and bad things over someones life...

my question is ...

Did someone ever told Him ""Jezus loves you ..you know ..
    and did you know that you died for youre sins ..."'

Did anyone ever told him ..."' that he is a beautifull and precious soul..?"

( i believe his family ....)

not now when he passed way...

let us encouriage and build eachother up while we are alive..

and especially reach out to eachother..