Black Spirituality Religion : Was Michael Jackson Death A Illuminati Ritual.

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Isis77, Jun 30, 2009.

1. Isis77

Isis77 New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    I here alot of talk about how James Brown, Left Eye of TLC ,Aaliyah and Now Michael all died on the 25th. I was wondering if anyone here may knows the significance of this number? I just find his sudden death strange. I heard a recent interview by Dr Phil Valentine and he stated when they took Michaels body to the morge the armed military was there to protect him.

2. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    First and foremost, Peace and Welcome to the Family! You are free to make yourself at home with us here.

As far as your thread is concerned, I would say do something I am currently doing - learn the significance of the number 15 by studying Numerology. Every word - let alone every letter of every word, is assigned to a number and vice-versa. I can not say this will give you the results you are looking for, but it is a great start.

Get back to me in the event that you want to follow-up on this issue (that is, was or was MJ's death not an Illuminati ritual).

Peace!

KWABENA

3. Fine1952

Fine1952 Happy Winter Solstice MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,775
  4. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    i dunno about that....
    there are a lot of supposed meanings for the number 25...
    the only one of them i will give credence to is that it takes around 25 days
    for the sun to make a complete rotation of 360 degrees....

u could also say that it corresponds to the letter y in the english alphabet....but since the letter j was a recent addition i really don't know what you can say about the significance in an historical context...

one love
    khasm

5. Fine1952

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,775
    Hotep Khasm:

Your comments are obviously meany for Isis77.

If however, your comments are geared towards me --

Q. Have you actually had time to do thorough research to refute the video?

Ase', Fine:qqb015:

6. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    hey fine...
    my comments were for the originator of the thread...but since u mention it...i have done quite a bit of reading regarding the knights templar and the illuminati...i also know my mike jack too...lol...i am above all things a music connoisseur....

not even really going into the first 2 i mentioned...mike used that hand signal not for what the illuminati meant it for....in this case i'm sure it was a coincidence...

back in the day mike jack got down with the rock steady crew to learn some of their dance moves...one of the members was really into spiderman so he did that move that we now associate mike with....he bit this move and got large off of it...the web shooter kick move...maybe spiderman is illuminati i dunno....lol
    but thas were mike jack got that from....this is well documented

knowing this i just don't see the correlation...if u see something i missed please enlighten me....

one love
    khasm

7. brown_h0rnet

brown_h0rnet Master of All Trades... Jack of None PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Financial Anaylyst
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +161
    These are some..

Very interesting videos

To say the least..

8. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,074
    In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Brother brown_hOrnet,

You have done it again, struck gold. Both videos are powerful, insightful and should force us to reach deeper for understanding. And there was a correlation between the green sign(Ronald's) and the hospital name(Ronald Reagan), in the first video, that perhaps wasn't mentioned that I noticed. But what strikes me most is the intellect of these young ladies, very impressive. I particularly enjoyed the second video and the challenge offered. Again, just listening to the young ladies, should put some of us to shame, in that, the things we grapple over in argumentation here, they flow so smoothly with in search of the bigger picture of things, speaking more to the Global Scale.

Though I'm not into solving secular enigmas, I certainly can appreciate the view points of these young ladies. This is it, as Michael suggested in the name of his final world tour, it is time for our people to stop the in-fighting with each other, to begin to love ourselves, to get rid of the self-hate, and Michael has succeeded in getting that point across. Nothing lives unless somethilng dies...Peace In my true brother friend, for real.

9. Fine1952

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,775
    I certainly...

appreciate the fact that this Goddess went the extra mile to satisfy her curiosity; while feeding this Goddess' intrique in the area of conspiracy's...!

Thanks for sharing - Goddess hOrnet!

Ase' Fine1952:qqb015:

10. brown_h0rnet

brown_h0rnet Master of All Trades... Jack of None PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Financial Anaylyst
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +161
    Preciate it.

That would be - God H0rnet.

But thank you. :)