Brother AACOOLDRE : WAS MALCOLM X BISEXUAL???

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Nov 7, 2009.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    WAS MALCOLM X BISEXUAL?
    By Andre Austin

Did Malcolm X edit himself out of homosexual acts from his oral testimony to Alex Haley’s The Autobiography of Malcolm X (AOM). Malcolm only went as far as to blame himself for turning Laura into a lesbian because he mistreated her(AOM p.72)

Malcolm X in AOM outlined some of the sexual perversion of his associates while editing himself out. After I finish quoting Mr. X from his book I will submit witness statements from former friends of Malcolm to expand on his topic for a total context. We first begin with one of X’s crime partners Rudy from AOM on p.143.

“Rudy’s mother was Italian, his father was a Negro. He was born right here in Boston, a short, light fellow, a pretty boy type”. (In a speech called Prospect for Freedom in 1965 X called also “Robert pretty Boy Kennedy). Rudy worked regularly for an employment agency that sent him to wait on tables at exclusive parties. He had a side deal going, a hustle that took me right back to the old steering days in Harlem”. (Speaking of steering, Spike in his book said Malcolm “wasn’t a pimp, but a steerer” By any means necessary p.123) Once a week, Rudy went to the home of this old, rich Boston blueblood, pillar-of-society aristocrat. He paid Rudy to undress them both, then pick up the old man like a baby, lay him on his bed, then stand over him and sprinkle him all over with talcum powder” (A substance X is accused of using on Males). Rudy said the old man would actually reach his climax from that”.

“I told him and Shorty about some of the things I’d seen. Rudy said that as far as he knew, Boston had no organized specialty sex houses just individual rich whites who had their private specialty desires catered to by Negroes who came to their homes camouflaged as chauffeurs, maids, waiters, or some other accepted image” (Why did X leave out Butler?) just as in new York, these were the rich, the highest society-the predominantly old men, past the age of ability to conduct any kind of ordinary sex, always hunting for new ways to be “sensitive”.

Rudy, I remember, spoke of one old white man who paid a Black couple to let him watch them have intercourse on his bed”.

Maybe the real reason left out the word Butler was due to him working as a butler to a wealthy Boston bachelor, William Paul Lennon. According to Malcolm’s sidekick Malcolm Jarvis, X was paid to sprinkle Lennon with talcum powder to bring Lennon to an orgasm. Two of Malcolm’s friends from Michigan remember bumping into him at the YMCA where Malcolm bragged he earned money servicing “Queers” (Http:// afronetizen.blogs retrieved 6/3/2005).

Just what did this servicing of queers entail. “On occasion, when he needed money desperately, Malcolm allowed the men he called punks or **** to perform fellatio on him” (The Judas Factor by Karl Evanzz p.8). The evidence is in and it appears that the same thing X talked about of others he was doing himself. We have at least three witness to support the claim of him being bisexual. Did Jesus not say: “Every matter may be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses” (Matthew 18:16). It doesn’t matter what Malcolm sexual delights were because he was a man, a symbol of our manhood. Abraham Lincoln wore dresses and slept with another man. Mrs. King, the wife of Coretta Scott-King had once said: “ Malcolm X had deep respect for Martin, he recognized that he knew Martin was unique, not alone in talent or eloquence, but in fearlessness and courage. Malcolm admired manhood and he knew how supremely martin exemplified it” (My life with MLK p.240) Martin was comfortable in his own skin that he had a friend Bayard Rustin who was gay.

Malcolm has left his a seed. 6 beautiful daughters. His seed has taken many angles and forms. He inspired Alex Haley to write Roots which influenced millions of Blacks to study their heritage. There wasn’t too many leaders like X who could close down a drug house and tell teenage gamblers to stop and go to a museum or library.

Spike Lee opened up new dimensions to Malcolm X with the release of his movie in 1992. The movie was based on a screenplay by James Baldwin a gay writer and civil rights supporter. All of people who are anti-gay would you not go see a movie that was written by a gay guy? All of this towards gay people should come to a stop. I’m not gay but I do think that gay people should have Civil Rights just like everybody else. If Martin L King could have a gay friend you can too.

2. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
  3. AACOOLDRE

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    This is the first I posted this subject.
    what was the title of the other post?

4. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560
    I posted the LINK in my previous post.

Is it showing up?

5. AACOOLDRE

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    I've read the other post. I'm using several other sources beyond the other post. I'm trying to put Malcolm's statements in his own book on sex in context. He was addicted to coke and may have done this to supply his habit.

6. Jahari Kavi

Jahari Kavi Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Self Development
    Ratings:
    +523
    does it really matter if he was bisexual?

7. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Yes, he may have.

But, as evidenced by that other thread, there are many who won't even entertain the thought.

It is very possible that after getting clean from drugs while in prison and being converted to Islam that Malcolm asked Allah for forgiveness and forgave himself.

Then, he could outwardly reject the very behavior others accused him of.

Now, even if true, to have "confessed" this previous lifestyle/behavior in his Autobiography by Alex Haley would have destroyed his credibility in Islam and before the whole world.

Is any of it true??.....Well, those who are talking, don't know; and those who do know aren't talking cuz they're all dead by now.

All any of the rest of us can do is hypothesize.

8. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,135
    ...sigh...

This is BS!

X wasnt gay. This is another example as to why the gay movement will never have any credibility

9. Nasheed

Nasheed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Otr Truck Driver
    Ratings:
    +168
    Ma'at Hetep

Please forgive me but why would you post this? What is the intent behind it? Malcolm was/is an Icon and a model for all to follow. His journey from a Black male, misguided and conditioned to a Black man standing upright and strong is exemplary. Don't tarnish this with nonsense. We all have struggled in our lives with the effects of systemic conditioning under this white supremacist system, let that "Wonderful Brothers" accomplishments stand without blemish.

10. awo dino

awo dino Well-Known Member MEMBER

carpenter, anthropologist, teacher. Right now I te
    Ratings:
    +1,258
    You say:
    The evidence is in and it appears that the same thing X talked about of others he was doing himself. We have at least three witness to support the claim of him being bisexual. Did Jesus not say: “Every matter may be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses” (Matthew 18:16).

What evidence?
    Hearsay evidence from questionable characters?
    You would twist (corrupt) the words of YOUR Jesus for what purpose?
    Jesus, I'm sure, meant reliable witnesses. You should be ashamed of yourself.
    After your bogus claim (above) you then ramble incoherently.
    What is your point? That Malcolm was gay, so we must conclude that his struggle for civil rights must have included gay rights?

Users found this page by searching for:

1. did spike lee hint that malcolm x was gay