Black People : Was katrina Planned??

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Therious, Sep 4, 2005.

1. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    As soon as you start talking covert military operations people play the "conspiracy theory card" just the latter phrase alone trivializes these "black opps" whitee has been executing with great success for centuries.

Now I am no scientist (at least formally) but common sense tells me that a detonation under water can set off catostrophic acquatic disasters. I often wondered wether the tsunamis in Africa and Asia were planned, and am feeling the same vibe with this tragedy in New Orleans. Yes whitee has the money, resources, and military equiped with isane foot soldiers willing to kill anyone not white.

Population control is often debated and written about, the whites feel that the earth should have x amount of pupulatiuon and it should be all white.
    was Katrina planned ? Idunno then again if some one said the small pox out breaks in American indian , African, and Hawaiin nations were planned back in the 1500's they would have looked at you like you were crazy.

peace world

2. NITAINO75

NITAINO75 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Oil Storm (2005) (TV)

Therious, not only are there "black op's", they often tell us about them and disguise them as movies

check out some of the reviews at the bottom of ^that^ page

this is the "Oil Storm" movie homepage

http://www.fxnetworks.com/shows/originals/oilstorm/main.html

typed in the words "Oil Storm" into GOOGLE and this came up:

3. SpiritualONE

SpiritualONE Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +48
  4. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    Nor am I.

I think it was Brotha Info and myself that brought this topic up a few days ago in another thread. I see it's gathering steam

5. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace,

without a doubt in my mind it was planned, just like the Tsunami being caused by Underwater Nuclear tests by Israel, India & Amerikkka!!

6. rationalMuse

rationalMuse Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    I don't think it's possible to artificially create a hurricane, much less aim it toward any particular area. This was a natural disaster, hurricanes regularly hit that part of the world.

What's really criminal here is the lack of planning for taking care of the poor people who were left behind in the storm.

7. MzBlkAngel

MzBlkAngel Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +219
    This is only the beginning....of things it is more to come

Peace
    Angel

8. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    As brotha Info stated, underground nuclear testing can facilitate tsunamis. Katrina started off as essentially a tropical depression. all that was needed to upgrade it to a full fledged hurricane is to raise the ocean temperature, which is exactly what happened.

9. NITAINO75

NITAINO75 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    RM i agree with what you said

if i can ask you a question

what do you think of the synopsis of the movie "Oil Storm" which came out in June 2005 about a hurricaine striking Louisiana in early September 2005, of the devestation, and the subsequent jacking up of oil prices and chaos??

is it just a major coincidence to the real life scenerio we are all witnessing before our eyes?

10. PoeticManifesta

PoeticManifesta Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Local Insurance Agent
    Ratings:
    +47
    Im sorry, the theory of them being capeable of doing such is just rediculous. If nobody else will say so I will. Not saying that there arent some ppl out there who would love to be responsible for such a catostrophic event, I hardly doubt that Katrina was planned. You cannot control the direction in which a hurricaqne intends to take. Are you insisting htey had a big ship with a huge fan blowing it behind the hurricane in this direction? (once again silly) In addition, there are many groups of people who would liek to see tsunamis hit asia, and the fertile crecent... but they arent white. And its becuase of politics, and religion. So let me reinerate my statement earlier, this idea is juist redulous. Not saying that military testing couldnt cause a tsunami, but to say that the white ppl of the world, planned it is just.. well you know what im going to say! If some sick puppy wanted to plan such an event like a tsunami.. then thats on them, but i dont see some secret society of white ppl being behind it!
    And the hurricane... just reread my previous statement.

Why do we need to blame somebody, God works in mysterious ways. If it was not him, then blame population control. Death,...desease, famine, disasters.. are all a way to cleanse the earth of its impurities, and once again.... we are an impurity because our home is in heaven, not earth. We lost our precious materialist posessions so what! If this is what makes this so devastation.. we need another one to come, and perhaps we need to reevaluate our priorties, before another one is created and takes us away!

Ohh.. as far as nuclear testing goes.. how does one cover up the death of the aquatic life in those areas? How deos one control the people who fish and eat their fish..... that was cought in that area? And cover up why they all will show up with cancer, or die within 2 years... do they get abducted by lil green men? If this was Chernobyle.. under sea ,.. then the side effects of this event is well hidden.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------