Brother AACOOLDRE : Was Jesus History based on a Greek play inspired by the ancient Egyptians ?

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Jul 27, 2001.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    Were parts of Jesus Biography taken from a Greek Play?
    By Andre Austin

400 years before Jesus was born Euripides (400bc) wrote a play called Bacchae. Quoted below are works from the play that was incorporated into the New Testament in 100Ad. The plagiarism is astounding.

Allow me to begin my essay by quoting from John G. Jackson book Pagan Origins of the Christ Myth “The sacrificed Jesus, or Joshua [ancient hebrew sun-god, according to Robertson and Rylands, was not a historical personage, but a character in a mystery Play” p. 24

In the Greek play of Euripides Pentheus is a king. Jesus was mocked as a king. Both deaths are associated with a tree According to a letter Peter wrote in the New Testament Jesus died on a tree. The second book of Peter specifically says Jesus was killed on a tree. Both are stabbed with swords. When John baptized Jesus, the description before and after the event uses the same 4 elements vocabulary in Euripides play. Furthermore, Herodotus in Book 2:81 of his Histories affirms that Bacchae ceremonies were of Egyptian origins. I shall quote excerpted pieces from Euripides play.

“O Dionysus chant the choral hymn to thee

Blest above all of human line,
    Who, deep in mystic rites divine
    Lead his hallowed life with us,
    Initiate in our Thyasus;
    And purified with holiest waters…

Man’s primal need, Demeter, the boon Goddess
    (Or rather will ye call her mother Earth?
    When they quaff the vines rich stream…
    When Jove had snatched him from the lightning –fire
    He to Olympus bore the newborn babe.
    Stern here strove to thrust him out of heaven
    But Jove encountered her wiles divine:
    He clove off part of the earth-encircling air.p11

Thou the child of Jove didst lave…
    Lo! To Thebes I thus proclaim,
    ‘Twice born!’ thus thy mystic name… p.20 [Jesus was born 2 times]

Dionysus, shouted loud ‘Behold! I bring,
    O maidens, him that you and me our rites,
    Our orgies laughed to scorn; now take your vengeance’.
    And as he spake, a light of holy fire
    Stood up, and straight blazed from earth up to heaven
    Silent the air, silent the verdant grove…
    But when Cadmus daughters
    Heard manifest the god’s awakening voice,
    Forth rushed they, fleeter than the winged dove
    Their nimble feet quick coursing up and down…
    The oaken boughs by lightning as struck off…pp41-42
    The beast that rides thereon. He will ne’er betray
    The mysteries of our god.”

After Jesus is baptized “The spirit of god descending like a dove and lightning on him and a voice from heaven said” Matthew 3:16-17. Why is it so that in Euripides play a voice from god is heard then doves and lightning appear? The only difference is that Gods voice in the play of Matthew come after the doves and lightning. The New Testament also admitted the use of the magical four elements were connected with Jesus via of the supreme God. See 1John 5:8 “And there are three that bear witness in earth, the spirit, and the water, and the blood: [fire?] And these three agree in one”.

The New Testament

Matthew 3:11-16 states in part:

11. I indeed baptize you with water unto
    Repentance: but he that cometh after me is
    Mightier than I, whose shoe I’am not worthy
    To bear: he shall baptize you with the holy
    Ghost, (spirit or air) and with fire…

16.And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up
    Straightway out of the water: and lo, the
    Heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the
    Spirit (or Air) of god descending likes a dove (bird)
    And lighting (fire) upon him. And a voice from heaven,
    Saying…

Now that we know that Jesus emerging under water was an Egyptian ritual. I’ve been curious as to what the ritual meant. According to Plutarch coming out of the water represented “a phallic {penis} nature, they expose and carry about a statue of which the male member is triple…is used by the early writers in its strict meaning; for the nature of moisture, being the source and origin of all things, created out of itself three primal material substances, earth, air and fire. In fact, the tale that is annexed to the legend to the effect that Typhon (Seth) cast the male member of Osiris into the river. Plutarch also talks about a ceremony among the Egyptians that gives striking parallels to the above Matthew 3:11-16 quote. Plutarch says: “On the nineteenth day they go down to the sea at nighttime; and the keepers of the robes and the priests bring forth the sacred chest containing a small golden coffer, into which they pour some potable water which they have taken up, and a great shout arises from the company for joy that Osiris is found. Then they knead some fertile soil with water and mix in spices and incense of a very costly sort, and fashion there from a crescent-shaped figure, which they clothe and adorn, thus indicating that they regard these gods as the substance of earth and water”. This was the story of the life of Jesus put into fast-forward. As we know gifts of incense were given to Jesus at his birth and his later baptism and Resurrection would come later in his life was the same process of Osiris

Even the name of Euripides victim to be killed is almost the same as Jesus. If you take the fist five letters away from Pentheus you are left with eus. The end of his name is similar to Jesus first name. Just a coincidence? Add a J to it and you almost got the name Jesus. Martin Bernal’s Black Athena states: “ Semantically, there is a similarity between the groan and cedar; both were applied to Osiris in the mythical scenes in which he was in a tree. The association of a divine name with groans can also be seen in the names Bakchos, from the Semitic bakui (bewailed), and his counterpart Pentheus (bewailed) from the Indo-European”p.171. I also learned from Henry Danna Ward book History of the Cross that: “ When the name Jesus occurred, it was abbreviated, and scribes used only the first two and last letters. The Greek custom of contraction is to put in first and last letters”. So if the scribes had the name Pentheus they would of reduced it down to Peus [peus is close to penus], which is also close to Jesus. The power of Osirius was connected to his penus. Now this may seem a little Nutty but its really Catty. Have you ever wonder why so many divine names last two words end in US. Now according to John Jackson Pagan Origins of the Christ myth “ The letters HIS constitute another sacred monogram of Christ. These letters were also the sacred symbol of the greek[Egyptian] sun god Bacchus or Dionysus. The Christians adopted them as they did many other symbols from pagans. These letters form the root of the name Jesus. HIS when translated from Greek to Latin becomes IES. Adding the latin masculine suffix, US, we get IES plus US, which equals IESUS. In English the I becomes J, hence we get Jesus”p.28.

1.Papyrus another name for Bible
    2.Sirius a star associated with Osiris
    3.Bacchus Herodotus says was Egyptian ceremonies
    4.Zeus A Greek god and revamped name of Amen
    5.Pentheus character who resembles Jesus in Euripides play “Bacchus”
    6.Horus scholars connect him also to Jesus
    7.Jesus the man we know as the sun of RA or the Son of God
    8.Phallus another word for penis is connected with the circumcised penis of Osiris, which is connected, with the power of creating. Some obelisk, at the tip of the triangle, represented the circumcise penis/phallus of Osiris creative power with RA. I used to work in the ER as a security Guard. I used to have to hold and the nurses would put what they called a catharizing tube down their penus.

Plutarch reports to us that the first two words of Osiris Os means “many”. Pronouncing Os and us is very similar indeed.

The word US in the dictionary means the objective form of we, which can easily be applied to the word Universal which embraces all created things. Bertrand Russell in his book states in his book A History of Western Philosophy that “In Plato’s doctrine…that is the theory of ideas or forms…there are many individual animals of whom we can truly say ‘this is a cat’. What do we mean by the word “Cat”? …it means something which is not this or that cat, but some kind of universal cattyness” see p.121.

Cicero (106-43bc) wrote a book called The Nature of the Gods and Divination. In this book Cicero stated: “The name of the deity was applied to that which the deity produced, as when we call corn Ceres, and wine Bacchus…” When writers of Jesus put into Jesus mouth “I am the true vine, and my father is the gardener” John 15:1 who do you think they were referring to? This phrase coming out of Jesus mouth just might of come from conversations in Plato’s Symposium (215D-217E) where they quoted a proverb: “So far I could tell my story to anyone; but what follows you would never have heard me tell, only first, wine is true, as they say whether children are there or not”. The proverb was: “Wine and children are true”. Now Plutarch may reveal the true source of this when he says: The Egyptians think that little children possess the power of prophecy, and they try to divine the future from the portents which they find in children’s words , especially when children are playing about in holy places and crying out whatever chances to come into their minds”.-Isis and Osiris Now I ponder deeply where in the bible “the children crying in the temple” at Jesus miracles and Jesus said unto them “Yea: have ye never read, Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings thou hast perfected praise” Matthew 21: 15-16. Clearly this is yet another concept stolen from Egypt.

Allow me to recap all the other similar items I picked up concerning The Bacchus play and the gospels concerning Jesus.

1. Jesus turnt water into wine John 4:46. As we know from Cicero that Bacchae was known to have made wine. And Osirius was known to have taught mankind how to plant the vine according to ancient historian Diordorus. From the Bacchae play “One took a thyrsus wand, and struck the rock, leaped forth at once a dewy mist of water; and one her rod plunged deep in the earth, and there the god sent up a fountain of bright wine”. This was also a magic trick of Moses and Jesus. But for Moses it was just pure water. Bacchus/Dionysos was known by Homer in 800BC for carrying a magical wand. See the Iliad 6:130.Herodotus in book 2 of his histories claimed that Dionysos was Egyptian.
    2. Jesus was offered wine while on the cross. The lost Gospel of Peter states he drunk it Mark 15:23. Bacchae play there was much wine drinking before a bull and Pentheus were killed.
    3. Before Jesus was killed he gave a cup of wine to his followers as a symbol. “For this is my blood…I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my fathers Kingdom”. Matthew 26:28-29.
    4. Both mothers of Jesus and Petheus were at attendance the execution. Mary Magdalene wanted to embalm Jesus. Embalming is Egyptian in origin. The Holman bible dictionary “embalming was seldom used by the Hebrews…and human remains unearthed in Palestinian tombs generally show no signs of having been embalmed”. Matthew Henry commentary thinks Mary wanted to embalm Jesus. If this is true Jesus may have been Egyptian or practicing the Egyptian religion by acting out the Bacchae play.
    5. Pentheus was made to wear a woman’s white robe to protect his identity from an all women ceremony. Jesus stated in Revelations that his followers in heaven would wear white robes Rev 7:9. Jesus wore a disguise (most likely a hooded robe) after he was “killed”. Ms Magdalene was unable recognize him John 20:14 Herodotus states: The clothes they [The Egyptians] wear consist of a linen tunic…with a white woolen garment on top of it…this custom agrees with rites known as Orphic and Bacchic” Book 2:81
    6. The four elements were connected to their deaths. See 1 John chapter 5. I already quoted above from the play connecting the elements before a sacrifice. Now I will quote Fredrich Nietzsche book The birth of Tragedy Pentheus “This dismemberment, the properly Dionysian suffering, is like a transformation into air water, earth, and fire”.
    7. Both “died” on trees. 1 Peter 2:24
    8. Both had nails driven through their flesh.
    9. Both Jesus + Pentheus had their clothes torn off of them. The women in the play also striped off their robes. Osiris is pictured nude before he was embalmed.
    10. Jesus called himself a lamb. In the Bacchae play a bull was sacrificed.
    11. Pentheus Palace roof was ruined in the play. Osiris body was recovered from a chest that helped support roof of a king in “Byblos”. Evidently this would make the roof fall because this was its supporting beam or “pillar”. See Plutarch’s Isis and Osiris p39-40 for more on to see how Euripides got his story from.
    12. Jesus was mocked as a king with a purple robe on before Pilate. Penthesus was mocked with a woman’s robe on in Euripides play.

There are many other things similar between Jesus and Osiris. I’m just documenting the similarities in the play between Jesus, Pentheus and Osiris.
    It’s sad that 2 billion people who profess this religion of Christianity are unaware that their beliefs were based on a playwright. It’s very possible that a person named Jesus once performed on stage and the audience may have been so impressed that the performance of the play was spread orally and then actually believed as true. It’s amazing that some scholars think, “the gospel of John was written to be read aloud in a cathedral”- The meaning of the Dead Sea scrolls By A. Powell Davies

Diogenes Laertius( in the 3rd century ad wrote The Lives of Eminent Philophers). In Volume 1 of his works Diogenes states, “It was thought that he [Socrates] helped Euripides to make his plays”. I wouldn’t of believed this statement if I wouldn’t of discovered any statements of Socrates that were similar to the New Testament. Since Socrates was known to talk a lot instead of writing, I had to look for Plato’s Republic and Xenophon accounts of Socrates to find any clues. Book 8 of Plato’s Republic has many themes in it that sounds very much like the book of Revelations in the New Testament. Plato Republic in book 8 has about three issues that are almost exactly the same in the New Testament: One Jesus talks about “The holy city, the new Jerusalem”. Second is the Plato’s Marriage allegory coincides with Jesus analogy of the Bride and Bridegroom being married? And third a description of war for this new city.

Book 8 is concerned with the ideal, perfect city and who will rule it. I will offer some quotes that are relevant to the plagiarism of the New Testament writers. Plato writes: “The city which is to be arranged in the best possible way must have women in common, all education in common…Kings among them must be those who have shown themselves best {or ‘The best man’ both in philosophy and in warfare…the city leaders whom you have educated…they will sometimes beget children when they should not for a divine birth ling the circle is comprehended by a perfect number, for a human birth…from which numbers, three and four wedded with five and cubed produce two harmonies, one square…and when your guardians ,not knowing this, bring brides and bridegrooms together unseasonably…Hesiod’s golden and silvern and brazen and iron: iron will be mixed with silver and brass with gold, and so unlikeness and unevenness unharmonised will come up…from this generation I tell you is begotten faction…there is a tug of war between these two breeds among the guardians; iron and brazen pulling towards moneymaking and freehold property…after a violent struggle together they compromise the matter; they would share land and houses among themselves in private possession, and then make slaves{Servants}of those whom they had been guarding in freedom, ..That seems how the change will come about”. -Book 8 of the Republic Perpetrators of plagiarism often times change what they steal to avoid detection but the New testament writers weren’t that very good at it. We know from there writings that Jesus admitted he was a King but not of “this world” his writers also declared him perfect. We know Jesus made the statement that males and females who came together in a marriage was “one” or one mind in harmony with each other. The description of Jesus feet was that of brass. Jesus was known to have fought the devil out of heaven. Jesus in Chapter 21:1-3; 16 of revelations talked about his new perfect city in Jerusalem. “Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth…I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from god, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband…the city was laid out like a square.” The city foundation and walls will be made up of all types of precious stones verse 19. Then in Chapter 22:3 I read that “the throne of god and the lamb will be in the city, and his servants will serve him” .In Plato’s city there will be servants too. Plato seems to indicate that the servants or slaves will be those who once had power. I know that Jesus did say the meek shall inherit the earth and that the last will become the first. If portions of the New Testament were not hijacked from Plato who learnt his wisdom from the Egyptians then there is no such thing as plagiarism.

Socrates could of very well provided assistance and support to Euripides in writing his play on Bacchus because he knew about the rites. In Ion from the Great Dialoguges of Plato Socrates is quoted saying: “All the good poets who make epic poems use no art at all, but they are inspired and possessed when they utter all these beautiful poems and, and so are the good lyric poets; these are not in their right mind when they make their beautiful songs…As soon as they mount on their harmony and rhythm, they become frantic and possessed; just as the bacchant women…for not by art do they speak these things, but by divine power…therefore god takes the mind out of the poets, and uses them as his servants, and so also those who chant oracles…god himself is the speaker and through them he shows his meaning to us”. More conclusive evidence that Socrates may of provided assistance to Euripides Bacchus play was dug up by reading Plutarch’s Isis and Osiris. Plutarch says: “Osiris is identical with Dionysus [or Bacchus]…they call him up out of the water by sound of trumpets, at the same time casting into the depths a lamb as an offering to the keeper of the gate. The trumpets they conceal in Bacchus wands, as Socrates has stated in his treatise on The Holy Ones”.

As far as I know Socrates was put to death for not recognizing Rome’s deities. From what I understood Socrates felt there was only one god not several of them. Near the end of the Symposium it was reported that Socrates: “Got some notion into his head, and there he stood on one spot from dawn, thinking, and when it did not come out, he would not give in but still stood pondering. It was already midday, and people noticed it, and wondered, and said to one another that Socrates had been standing thinking about something since dawn…he did stand until it was dawn, and the sun rose; then he offered a prayer to the sun and walked away”. The Egyptians were the first to conceived God (RA 2500BC) as representing the sun. Even if Socrates was worshiping Apollo (the sun God) he was still praying to the Egyptian God because Herodotus reports that Apollo was Egyptian. Was Socrates killed because he was helping poets write plays and introducing or rather reintroducing the Egyptian religion in Rome?

Bertrand Russell {one of the most prominent philosophers in the 20th century wrote a book: A History of Western Philosophy. And in his book he came up with the same conclusion I did. “With Dionysus, or Bacchus, whom we think of most naturally as the somewhat disreputable god of wine and drunkenness, The way in which, out of his worship, there arose a profound mysticism, which greatly influenced many of the philosophers, and even had a part in shaping Christian theology, is very remarkable [p14…it is certain that Orphic doctrines contain much that seems to have its first source in Egypt [p15]…This mystical element entered into Greek philosophy with Pythagoras, who was a reformer of orphism, as Orpheus was a reformer of the religion of Bacchus. From Pythagoras orphic elements entered into the philosophy of Plato, and from Plato into most later philosophy” p19

Notes:
    Socrates claimed decent from Daidalos in Plato’s Euthyphro. According to Diodorus Daidalos was the great-grandson of Erechtheus. The Egyptians claimed Erectheus was an Egyptian priest. See Diodorus 1:97. Daidalos was a sculptor and Socrates was a stoneworker by trade to. If you look at Greek marable pictures of Socrates he appears to have Negro features with a wide nose and large lips. He may look white but he might not be. Take Mariah carey for an example. She looks white but she’s not. Socrates, if his statements to Plato were true, may have had Egyptian blood running down his veins.

I rest my case.

Andre Austin

2. prometheusunbou

prometheusunbou Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    interesting and Good

3. A007

A007 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +115
    What difference does any of this make?

4. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,869
    AACD, this is a little deep for me to comprehend fully. You refer to your post as an essay and you start out with a thesis statement: "Allow me to begin my essay by quoting from John G. Jackson book Pagan Origins of the Christ Myth “The sacrificed Jesus, or Joshua [ancient hebrew sun-god, according to Robertson and Rylands,] was not a historical personage, but a character in a mystery Play” p. 24

But where is your conclusion or summary? Is your point to this dissertation that Jesus may never have existed or that some of the stories about a man called Jesus were fabricated and influenced by an Egyptian play?

Help me out here!

5. Sopdet

Sopdet Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    Contrary to bible thumpers

There is little secular evidence that a secular figure existed at all like the Gospels,or the rantings of Paulos,a hellenized jew.

There is evidence that perhaps maybe a historical jesus existed,but he is very different form the mythilogical one.

I have heard some people rtefer to Tacitus,Pliny the Elder,and even Josephus to sugest that a person that was like Christ existed.

All these people are pulling at straws to make people believe the dogma that has been absorbed in a Judeo Christain controlled world.

I am aware recently archeologist have discoverd an ossuary box,with the inscriptions of James,brother of Jesus,but I remain skepetical of these findings.

If the historical christ like figure did exist he was probally either and essene,or perhaps a zelot,who was fighting against the roman domination of Israel.

Pick or chose which figure you want to accept.

The mythiocal Christ figure is that of Heru ,who himself is born of emaculate conception by his mother Auset aka Isis.

Many cultures inclduing those of India have these types of stories.

I am also aware there is a figure in the talmund named Yeshua Ben Pradah,who isa kind of out of date for the gosepel verison.

Accoprding to the Jewish critic named St Celus,he claims that Yeshua learned his magic from Kemetian priests,which makes sense since the Torah refers to Yeshua taking refuge in what is know Upper Egypt in Sohag.

6. sanyika

sanyika Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Jesus is just one of a slew of so-called saviours of the world. We all know the story of Jesus' birth and death, but did you know the same thing was said about an Eastern saviour god known as Virishna 1,200 years before Jesus? If you want a saviour god who died so our sins could be forgiven, take your pick from the ancient world because there are a stream of them, all originating with the Aryan and reptile-Aryan race that came out of the Near East and Caucasus Mountains. Here are just some fo the 'Son of God' heroes who play the lead roles in stories which mirror those attributed to Jesus and almost all were worshipped long before Jesus was even heard of:

Kirshna of Hindostan; Buddha Sakia of India; Salivahana of Bermuda; Osiris and Horus of Egypt; Odin of Scandinavia; Crite of Chaldea; Zoroaster of Persia; Baal and Taut of Phoenicia; Indra of Tibet; Bali of Afghanistan; Jao of Nepal; Wittoba of Billingonese; Tammuz of Syria and Babylon; Attis of Phrygia; Xamolxis of Thrace; Zoar of the Bonzes; Adad of Assyria; Deva Tat and Sammonocadam of Siam; Alcides of Thebes; Mikado of the Sintoos; Beddru of Japan; Hesus or Eros, and Bremrillahm, of the Druids; Thor, son of Odin, of the Gauls; Cadmus of Greece, Hil and Feta of Mandaites; Gentaut and Quetzalcoatl of Mexico; Universal Monarch of the Sibyls; Ischy of Formosa; Divine Teacher of Plato; Holy One of Xaca; Fohi and Tien of China; Adonis, son of virgin Io, of Greece; Ixion and Quirinus of Rome; Prometheus of the Caucasus; and Mohammed or Mahomet, of Arabia.

Other 'sons of God' included Mithra or Mithras, the pre-christian Roman-Persian god, and in Greece and Asia Minor they had Dionysus and Bacchus. These were sons of God who died so our sins could be forgiven, born of a virgin mother, and their birthdays were on ...December 25th! Mithra was crucified, but raised from the dead on March 25th - Easter! Mithran initiations took place in caves adorned with the signs of Capricorn and Cancer, symbolic of the winter and summer solstices, the high and low point of the Sun. Initiates into the rites of Mithra were called lions and were marked on their foreheads with the Egyptian cross. The first degree initiates had a golden crown placed on their heads, representing their spiritual self, and this crown, symbolising the rays of the sun, can be found on the Statue of Liberty in New York Harbour. This is one origin of the crowns of teh 'royal' dynasties and the symbolic 'crown of thorns' worn by Jesus, the sun.

All the rituals went back thousands of years to Babylon and the stories of Nimrod, Queen Semiramis, and Tammuz, their version of Jesus.

7. kenyatta

kenyatta Well-Known Member MEMBER

fork lift driver
    Ratings:
    +2
    STORY OF JESUS OLDER THAN 10,000 YEARS

:new: I like this site very much...and more than that, I love conscious people and those who strive to learn. There is a method that those who choose to teach or write must use when striving to get messages across to our people. The highly esteemed scholar Dr. Clark once taught me that every book ever written regarding african history must be re-written so that an 8th grader can read it...that is if we have any intention of elevating or reaching our people. Part two is that, the majority of us have been so indoctrinated and miseducated concerning who we are and what our heritage actually is, that any information that opposes our BELIEFS, OUR MISEDUCATION AND OUR VALUES IS SUBCONSCIOUSLY REJECTED BECAUSE IT'S PERCIEVED AS AN ATTACK ON WHO WE ARE, WHAT WE BELIEVE AND WHAT WE'VE BEEN INCORRECTLY TAUGHT.
    I am a writer and world historian as well as the author of two books. I spent over 12 years doing nothing but researching our history and the religious books of every people and civilization on this planet. Obviously I had the time to do this...and we all know who gives out that kind of time to indulge in what I've been through. However, in doing my time the way I did, I also began to study the oldest book on the planet as well as the writing of our people correctly called the Medu Neter...what the greeks would later call hieroglyphics.
    In other words, in order for our people to have any real understanding of our history and who we are, we would have to learn the history and read the writings of our people before there were any other people on this earth but ours. We would have to do research into our history before our people were ever invaded and or conquered by outsiders.
    Only then do we get an actual picture without distortion or input of the values imposed upon our people by outsiders. Now, having said all of that, let me clarify that the story that has been attatched to the person we incorrectly call Jesus goes back over ten thousand years. Those who chose to do any research should read "Ancient Egypt, light of The World" by Gerald Massey as well as "The World's 16 Crucified Saviors" by Kersey Graves. Those who desire further confirmation should read "African History, Mythor Reality", by Cheik Anta Diop as well as "Man, God and Civilization" by John G. Jackson.
    Do not get me wrong, every existing religion today has elements of our ancestors writings in them...those elements however have been nothing but controlling factors for our people. In essence, we are a very religious people but very few of us are SPIRITUAL. Has anyone ever asked themselves why there's no last names, trible names or totem names in the bible ? There's a reason and it's part of a conspiracy that started long ago and continues down to today, Moses was not Moses real name, Jesus was not Jesus name...and niether was Issa for those of us who practice the religion of Islam who enslaved our people before the European did. Maybe someone could write me and inform me as to how to get a class going on this site. Right now I'm in the process of striving to get my next book out entitled "Pulling No Punches The Religious Factor.
    I love yall and look forward to many lively discussions and learning experiences from everyone. Maybe someone can write me to see about getting some classes going here. There is a divine trinity...therefore we become foolish to think that we were physically enslaved, mentally enslaved, and that they left the spiritual part alone or that all they did was color it white. We couldn't have been that lucky.

Respectfully
    Keita Otiba Kenyatta

8. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,869
    Welcome!

Kenyatta, welcome to our forums and we are pleased that you like it here. We hope that you continue to share your knowledge with us. Your first post was extremely informative and gave many of us resources that I hope everyone takes the opportunity to read. I know I will.

If you want to teach a class here, there is a thread "Online Classes" that you can post in expressing your interest. Sister Destee will certainly respond. I look forward to reading more of what you have to share.

Peace! :spinstar:

9. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    Brother old_sd73 ... did you ask for and receive Brother AACOOLDRE's permission to post his property on your site? If not, you've violated our forum rules. Just because someone posts their work on one web site, discussion list, etc., does not mean they give permission for others to take and use it however they'd like. It's all about respecting each other (and property) properly. If you respect the Brother, let that manifest itself in all ways, please.

:heart:

Destee

10. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    Kenyatta ... Welcome !!!!

Thank you for sharing your wisdom and insight, it is much needed and appreciated. You are more than welcome to host an online class, with a topic of your own choosing. It's best to come into voice chat ... www.destee.com/chat ... and verify that you can speak and hear clearly. Then view the current online class schedule and choose any hour / day / week that is not currently taken. Most Sisters and Brothers host their class once a week, for an hour, but you can do yours in any combination you'd like.

Looking forward to all that you'll share with us! Please make yourself at home, because you are.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee