Black Spirituality Religion : Was Jesus Christ a Sacrifice? If So, to whom?

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Was Jesus Christ a Sacrifice? If So, to whom?

Peace!

Hopefully this is in the right place. I have a question that anyone can feel free to give an answer to.

Was Jesus a sacrifice?

And to whom was he sacrificed to?

Blackbird

Blackbird,

Greetings my Friend, just what are you doing here, I know you know the answer, is this stump the professor? Oh well, I fell for it anyway; Yes, Yashua was a sacrifice to Yahweh(Elohim).

Blackbird,

Greetings my Friend, just what are you doing here, I know you know the answer, is this stump the professor? Oh well, I fell for it anyway; Yes, Yashua was a sacrifice to Yahweh(Elohim).

Greetings Brother,

Actually, I do not know the answer. I have my thoughts on it, but each of us have a different take. Your response is interesting and actually prompts another question.

If Yashua was sacrificed to Yahweh (Elohim), who sacrificed Yashua or Jesus? and why?

Blackbird

imo no. We don't even know if

a.) jesus ever existed
b.) if he did whether his story was fabricated

I've even seen reports that show the cross didn't even exist during the time of Jesus's alleged execution. Too many questions and not enough answers for me........But to each his/her own........

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back