Black Spirituality Religion : Was Jesus African?

Amnat77 said:
[/B]

Herodotus was describing THE AFRICANS he came across, NOT ARABS.
Herodotus described the Medes, Persians and people of Biblos as being kin or of the same stock as people of the Colchians. He got into this description because he could not understand why these people had created boarders and fictitious boundary lines that divide them when they are the same stock.

This is why you will find many white people of today and even several black people trying to relegate the writings of Herodotus to lies, untruths and inaccurate.

I even began to suspect Rome was built and established by Africans. Several of us thought Othello was a white man until someone with a consciousness made a movie about him.

We have no idea how much African history has been stolen by the white man and he will let you go right ahead believing what you believe because it is all in his favor in maintaining white supremacy.

Isa:19:4: And the Egyptians will I give over into the hand of a cruel lord; and a fierce king shall rule over them, saith the Lord, the LORD of hosts.

Joel:2:17: Let the priests, the ministers of the LORD, weep between the porch and the altar, and let them say, Spare thy people, O LORD, and give not thine heritage to reproach, that the heathen should rule over them: wherefore should they say among the people, Where is their God?

An Arab around 1146BC to probably 200BC was African. The people they show on TV and News today are imports and descendants from the Caucasian take over, rape, pillage and enslavement of the original people that inhabited the region. They keep the dark Arabs in the background and out of sight.

African_Prince said:
He was Hebrew. He was West Asian. He was not Black, he was not from sub-saharan Africa.
In 1146BC a West Asian was an African.

What makes you believe our ancestors in ancient times confined themselves only to Africa and did not explore the world?

Our problem is we try to project other races of people into African history so that we can falsely blame evil on them. The reality is we destroyed our own Kingdom through being the manifesters of that evil against one another, just as we do in our own African American neighborhoods today against one another. In those days the entire earth was our neighborhood.

Jer:6:19: Hear, O earth: behold, I will bring evil upon this people, even the fruit of their thoughts, because they have not hearkened unto my words, nor to my law, but rejected it.

All the players in the Old Testament were Africans and when we project the true time zone of Immanuel according to the Specific Word of GOD we find that the true Jesus / Immanuel existed during the times of a Black Planet.

Names like Asiatic, Eurasian or Semite are invented words by specific groups of Caucasian historians to avoid calling the ancient people Africans.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back