Black Spirituality Religion : Was Jesus A Muslims And What Was His Followers Called ?

Joyce said:
I don't believe Jesus was Muslim or Christian. The Muslims believe that Jesus was only a teacher and nothing more. But Jesus claims oneness with God the Father and claimed to be the immaculate son of God. At death, His claim could no longer be denied by those who lived and ate with Him. He was and is the Son of God. He also stated that He is the way, the truth and the light and that all others were false. As a follower of Christ, I accept that as truth without a doubt. Now the Muslim religion does not appreciate those type of statements. So they busted Him down in their book as just another teacher...another man.

He was not a christian either because christianity (follower of Christ) did not come on the scene until after the Anitioch incident which took place AFTER Christ's death. Besides, Jesus did not follow "himself"...He obeyed the Father. So no, he was not a follower of mohammad or any other man nor was He a follower of himself. Religions can be such confusing things can't they?
AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Joyce said:
I don't believe Jesus was Muslim or Christian. The Muslims believe that Jesus was only a teacher and nothing more. But Jesus claims oneness with God the Father and claimed to be the immaculate son of God. At death, His claim could no longer be denied by those who lived and ate with Him. He was and is the Son of God. He also stated that He is the way, the truth and the light and that all others were false. As a follower of Christ, I accept that as truth without a doubt. Now the Muslim religion does not appreciate those type of statements. So they busted Him down in their book as just another teacher...another man.

He was not a christian either because christianity (follower of Christ) did not come on the scene until after the Anitioch incident which took place AFTER Christ's death. Besides, Jesus did not follow "himself"...He obeyed the Father. So no, he was not a follower of mohammad or any other man nor was He a follower of himself. Religions can be such confusing things can't they?

peace,

indeed, religion can be confusing & this is exactly what it was made up to do!
THe latter portion of your statement is exactly what I said in the beginning of mine........glad we agree......

As for the term "Christian" being used at Antioch, it was made as a derogatory statement making fun of the followers which could be why you only find it twice in the scriptures & never used by the desciples.

Now one might say Paul was a desciple, but I would beg to differ for he is the one who caused most of the confusion in Christianity by writing 14 of the 27 books in the "NEW" testament about something he admits to not following himself........

If "Jesus Christ" did not follow himself........whom & what religion did he follow?? God.......ok, so what religion does this God follow??

& since Christianity believes that Jesus is God in the flesh are we saying that he followed someone else??

peace

If "Jesus Christ" did not follow himself........whom & what religion did he follow?? God.......ok, so what religion does this God follow??

& since Christianity believes that Jesus is God in the flesh are we saying that he followed someone else??

God's religion? Truth. That is and always be God's religion...truth. Isn't that what you are seeking Infometry?

If you are sincerely seeking truth why not try prayer...praying to the only one who can give you the answers you need. Cuz believe me, I can attempt to answer your questions all day, everday. But if it is only your intent to argue or debate and nothing more, what have you accomplished???

Jesus said I am the way, the truth and the light. Being that I have found Him to certainly be just that, may I suggest that you do as I did...accept Him as your Lord and Saviour. Lay down your resistance and you will recieve His assistance. Recieve the love that only God can give to help you live above. Give Him consent and he will show you how to repent. Ask Him to forgive and He will show you how you should live.

Peace my brotha. Perhaps you did not see my reply to your in another discussion thread. Therefore, I will not assume that you are trying to ignore me. I will paste it here to make sure you see it...

Now if I may...I have a question or two for you Infometry. You name implies that you have much information but all I mostly see is you "asking" for information. I am curious. Just what is "your" faith.

Are you buddist or what?

May I guess that you were raised a christian as a child but had a bad experience/s?

Talk to ah sistah...waiting.

Joyce said:

God's religion? Truth. That is and always be God's religion...truth. Isn't that what you are seeking Infometry?

If you are sincerely seeking truth why not try prayer...praying to the only one who can give you the answers you need. Cuz believe me, I can attempt to answer your questions all day, everday. But if it is only your intent to argue or debate and nothing more, what have you accomplished???

Jesus said I am the way, the truth and the light. Being that I have found Him to certainly be just that, may I suggest that you do as I did...accept Him as your Lord and Saviour. Lay down your resistance and you will recieve His assistance. Recieve the love that only God can give to help you live above. Give Him consent and he will show you how to repent. Ask Him to forgive and He will show you how you should live.

Peace my brotha. Perhaps you did not see my reply to your in another discussion thread. Therefore, I will not assume that you are trying to ignore me. I will paste it here to make sure you see it...

Now if I may...I have a question or two for you Infometry. You name implies that you have much information but all I mostly see is you "asking" for information. I am curious. Just what is "your" faith.

Are you buddist or what?

May I guess that you were raised a christian as a child but had a bad experience/s?

Talk to ah sistah...waiting.

Peace Queen, the wait is over!!!

you are correct I did not see your ?'s .......if I did u know it would be no problem to answer them as I will here!

disagreeing & arguing are 2 different things to me!

First let me reply to what u have stated here.....no I am not here to argue, just trying to get people to see that what we have been taught about GOD (which once again is not the creators name) was given to us to keep us mentally enslaved.....so Jesus said in your bible "seek the truth & the truth shall make u free"

Yes, I am looking for the truth & search & get closer to it everyday as I move in tune with the cosmos & in harmony with the Universe. Traveling lightly at 1,037 1/3 mph. But, truth does not equate to Christianity or any other religion for every religion has borders......the most high has no borders so how can ANY religion claim the most high as their own. Religion is used as a crutch to lean on in times of trouble & it is not neccessary as it only makes u more dependant on it as an alcoholic or a junky depends on their drug of choice!!!

If our ancestors came back & saw us practicing the very religion used to abuse & murder them how do u think they would feel sista??

Yes, Jesus said I am the way, the truth & the light - but Horus or Heru said it long before the bible claims that Jesus said this so who is "really" the light of the world....

I've said before that I practice the highest form of prayer which is meditation & can Astral Project myself at "will" because I have submitted my will to the one who calls all things into existance which is the "mind".........or the sacred "eye". We have to get out of the mind state of calling one's thoughts "dark" or negative because we have not investigate what that person is speaking about.......My problem is that Christians seem to have a fear of stepping outside of the bible which is full of dead people as is the Holy Qu'ran....so you see the cross, crescent & 5 pointed star all over graveyards. the dead operate under 6 ether & and we are 9 ether beings as witnessed by our beautiful kinky hair.......the dead need to cause more death for them to feed on in their realm of existance so as u look around the world look at all the death religion has caused and u will see what I mean!!

Yes, I was raised a Christian, but NO I did not have a bad experience I loved the church & still do..but I started to read for myself as opposed to just being preached too!! Once I started reading for MYSELF I saw things that made me go and research & investigate what I had been taught for the first 18 years of my life........I found that I was being lied too, yet when I asked some ? as i do here to the preacher & deacons whom I knew all my life they could not answer other than the usual response of "God operates in mysterious ways & only he knows" - this is nonsense, but I thank them for it cause it caused me to look deeper & study harder & here I am.........

This is the kind of assumptions I am speaking of that we have to stop doing -"Lay down your resistance and you will recieve His assistance. Recieve the love that only God can give to help you live above. Give Him consent and he will show you how to repent. Ask Him to forgive and He will show you how you should live."

A - what am I resisting????
b - how do u know whether or not I get love from the supreme simply because U & others think I am NOT a Christian.
C - how do u know whether or not I have repented or asked forgiveness??

I ask ?'s to try & get one to search farther into what they are stating..if u don't feel the need too, fine....I ask ? to try & further all of OUR knowledge on the SUBJECT, but it is always the "Christians" who want to know personal info. (no pun inteded towards myself) about anyone who disagrees with them.

i will anwer u though.............My name is short for "Information thru poetry" - as to whether or not I have a little info. to give I leave up to the reader.........as I said earlier I ask ?'s according to one's response not neccessarily looking for information from that person, but rather hoping that in that persons response he/she will see something missing from their answer and will go & seek what that is!!!!!

Yes, I am a Buddhist, a Christian, a Muslim & a Jew for I separate myself from no one, but above all I am your brotha. Separation from your people only weakens u.....

sorry for being long, but just trying to answer u to the best of my ability!!!!
my faith is in knowing that one day we will all "wake-up" and be one again so that the universe will smile upon us once again!!!

I humbly leave u in peace..........

You answered me well my brotha. May you enjoy your properous journey :horse: and find that truth you are looking for. As for me, I have found that the 9th ether does not come close to where I am ascending at present in this life, for by Christ, all things were created. He is the first and the last. Alpha and Omega. No man can compare for we all felled short of perfection...all men...not some and well, I have to say imaginary beings don't even come into play here so I won't even entertain that. :sleep:

Thanks for sharing a personal part of your life.

Peace.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back