Black Spirituality Religion : Was Jesus a Gemini?

But Queen with your help, I have found myself, I'm a King, right? Yes I am. Also, you brought up that Jesus was a Gemini, and I simply showed proof that he was probably more likely a Libra. In all your words, the point of him being a Libra wasn't address, at all ... Don't get so hung up on Gemini, after all, they are known as the Twins, and have two minds which function in secrecy, correct?

King you are right and I am right. Equality. Okay so why bring up Libra then? Next on minus the politics diplomat. I'm not "hung up on Gemini" you still missing the point and "stuck in the gutter" the truth is in your face constantly and no secrecy is even mentioned here as communication is simply physical to the spiritual world King. You have to go higher and not lower. See what if Jesus was "thinking" like yourself? How would you sub-conscious betray you? The Gemini of average operates just a you or any man and woman. Turn on someone and watch you the same right? They show you exactly who you are cause after all you "communicated" that same energy to them am I right or wrong? You air right? You know Libra right? Twins are known for a deeper measure and not the average "hour scope" don't be deceived by one telling. Go deeper. Have you ever just used your brain? Seriously...you are missing the whole point and will continue cause you are trying some kind of way to miss it. Chop your head off and see how far you go. Try it. Who is the Head of the spiritual of system of the stars? Maybe you got something hidden in secrecy. Check yourself cause I'm talking about the stars and not "twins and secrecy" cause all have that ability and that is why he/she as twins he as consciousness and she as sub-conscious represents the brain and the vital linkage to unlocking your true powers to your dna and all. How much of your brain you use on the daily from right to left and back? Dig deeper and not scramble on the shallow surface. Why does the Gemini possess all 13 personalities just as Jesus mastered degree by degree? Check out the masonry. You going nowhere with these one but trying your best to "ignore" the evidence at hand. No other sign has kind of power and the Gemini really has no weakness expect for what again? Communication. Without communication you are spiritually dead....no other words for it. Look up the communication metaphysical and get deeper mr. preacher man. Come on King now...reflect upon my waters and show me your true self. I am apart of the stars just as you. Pisces in the house or should I water here!! Know thyself.:thinking::wave: You still King Aquarius but get deeper. This is not relation to "try and perch" Brother Shayheh up yet the King got'ta point and we perceive each other is just how you can learn from the Gemini...remember Jesus had that same problem cause people "thought and felt" he was betraying people too right? He got crucified right? His own people...didn't believe him or nothing but only the few who knew him stood by his side day and night. See you got the power to understand or be ignorant. Love thy neighbor too right? Who is your neighbor in the astrological circle beside Libra? You see how you just eliminate Gemini altogether? Something wrong with you...you need healing and I'm gon' continue to heal and show people off the waters I see. Don't be fool by your own deception. Get it right mr. preacher man. Show your agenda and be truthful. I got mine and so do others. Come with me to Africa if you like and we can setup an appointment in the Summer cause my family is off then. We planned it in advance. Keep digging.

King you are right and I am right. Equality. Okay so why bring up Libra then? Next on minus the politics diplomat. I'm not "hung up on Gemini" you still missing the point and "stuck in the gutter" the truth is in your face constantly and no secrecy is even mentioned here as communication is simply physical to the spiritual world King. You have to go higher and not lower. See what if Jesus was "thinking" like yourself? How would you sub-conscious betray you? The Gemini of average operates just a you or any man and woman. Turn on someone and watch you the same right? They show you exactly who you are cause after all you "communicated" that same energy to them am I right or wrong? You air right? You know Libra right? Twins are known for a deeper measure and not the average "hour scope" don't be deceived by one telling. Go deeper. Have you ever just used your brain? Seriously...you are missing the whole point and will continue cause you are trying some kind of way to miss it. Chop your head off and see how far you go. Try it. Who is the Head of the spiritual of system of the stars? Maybe you got something hidden in secrecy. Check yourself cause I'm talking about the stars and not "twins and secrecy" cause all have that ability and that is why he/she as twins he as consciousness and she as sub-conscious represents the brain and the vital linkage to unlocking your true powers to your dna and all. How much of your brain you use on the daily from right to left and back? Dig deeper and not scramble on the shallow surface. Why does the Gemini possess all 13 personalities just as Jesus mastered degree by degree? Check out the masonry. You going nowhere with these one but trying your best to "ignore" the evidence at hand. No other sign has kind of power and the Gemini really has no weakness expect for what again? Communication. Without communication you are spiritually dead....no other words for it. Look up the communication metaphysical and get deeper mr. preacher man. Come on King now...reflect upon my waters and show me your true self. I am apart of the stars just as you. Pisces in the house or should I water here!! Know thyself.:thinking::wave: You still King Aquarius but get deeper. This is not relation to "try and perch" Brother Shayheh up yet the King got'ta point and we perceive each other is just how you can learn from the Gemini...remember Jesus had that same problem cause people "thought and felt" he was betraying people too right? He got crucified right? His own people...didn't believe him or nothing but only the few who knew him stood by his side day and night. See you got the power to understand or be ignorant. Love thy neighbor too right? Who is your neighbor in the astrological circle beside Libra? You see how you just eliminate Gemini altogether? Something wrong with you...you need healing and I'm gon' continue to heal and show people off the waters I see. Don't be fool by your own deception. Get it right mr. preacher man. Show your agenda and be truthful. I got mine and so do others. Come with me to Africa if you like and we can setup an appointment in the Summer cause my family is off then. We planned it in advance. Keep digging.

Queen BastetFektet, we both can't be right ...

Since John's conception was on June 23rd or 24th, his birth would be somewhere around March 28th or 29th in the year 4 B.C. Therefore, Christ's birth would be on the 28th or 29th of September in that same year. Examining a calendar for the year 4 B.C., we find that September 29th just happened to be the first day of the feast of tabernacles or the 15th of Tis-ri.
http://israelect.com/reference/WillieMartin/NEWS-4.htm

Besides, Libra represents balance and justice, the scales, correct?

By the way, what sign is your husband?

From the article by Arens:

“When the planets involved in the conjunction are the two largest gas giants in the solar system they can light up the night sky spectacularly. This is what Kepler observed in 1603 and what ancient astrologers viewed in 7 BC,” she points out."

This Jupiter-Saturn conjunction has been discussed here before.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back