Black Entertainment : Was James Brown killed? Prosecutor may open new investigation into singer's 2006 death

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Was James Brown killed? Prosecutor may open new investigation into singer's 2006 death

222e35f0-de29-11e9-bdbf-dab7faeea558

Taryn Ryder
Yahoo Celebrity

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
James Brown was before my time but OMG that man could dance. The movie about his life was a heart breaker. This is one of the many videos that get to me.

Now it's off to school.

Well said CulturalActivity, well put indeed, btw, what's your major in school?

Last edited:

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
My specialty is goofing off but officially I am in my last year of obtaining a BS in math and then it's on to obtaining a masters. Very little partying on this campus so one really has no choice but to hit the books and keep the nose to the grindstone. Seriously though. Every morning I literally drop to my bony knees and thank God for the rare privilege to have even been accepted here. When I finally graduate I promised my mom that I would pay it forward because we as a people need to take care of each other in the best way we can. My best reward will be to mentor girls of color younger then me with the will, drive and perseverance to make a difference. One person at a time, one day at a time.

Good for you, CulturalActivity, @Destee will certainly enjoy reading this. And, your Mother and Father must agree with me that your wisdom is well beyond your age... much success.

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days