Black Entertainment : Was James Brown killed? Prosecutor may open new investigation into singer's 2006 death

Please Donate

I need your help. destee.com will be 25 years old in October and I don't know that we'll make it. It is hard to keep us alive right now. Our costs have only increased over the years. We have all put our love into this community, but love is not enough to keep the lights on. destee.com needs your financial help too. We are the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world. Please help us remain. Click the Donate button below or CashApp $8664destee - Thank you.

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Was James Brown killed? Prosecutor may open new investigation into singer's 2006 death

222e35f0-de29-11e9-bdbf-dab7faeea558

Taryn Ryder
Yahoo Celebrity

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
James Brown was before my time but OMG that man could dance. The movie about his life was a heart breaker. This is one of the many videos that get to me.

Now it's off to school.

Well said CulturalActivity, well put indeed, btw, what's your major in school?

Last edited:

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
My specialty is goofing off but officially I am in my last year of obtaining a BS in math and then it's on to obtaining a masters. Very little partying on this campus so one really has no choice but to hit the books and keep the nose to the grindstone. Seriously though. Every morning I literally drop to my bony knees and thank God for the rare privilege to have even been accepted here. When I finally graduate I promised my mom that I would pay it forward because we as a people need to take care of each other in the best way we can. My best reward will be to mentor girls of color younger then me with the will, drive and perseverance to make a difference. One person at a time, one day at a time.

Good for you, CulturalActivity, @Destee will certainly enjoy reading this. And, your Mother and Father must agree with me that your wisdom is well beyond your age... much success.

Latest profile posts

2022 Has started and I hope everyone is having a safe and protected journey as we navigate this game of life
during this pandemic. We are not easily defeated so protect your momentum at all times. One Love.
Kemetstry wrote on Cindy's profile.
Why are you following me?
Destee wrote on Jahari Kavi's profile.
Hi Brother @Jahari Kavi ... Welcome Home! Good to see you! YAAAAAY Us! :love:
Destee wrote on Orisons's profile.
Hi Brother @Orisons ... good to see you in the house, stay safe always please :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss: