Black People : Was It Worth The Money

legit-writer

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 12, 2002
A lot of people have talked about how they bought something, thinking it was a good buy and turned out it wasn't.

In your lifetime, what things have you spent money on, whether it's from an advertisement and you actually felt you made a good investment? (The product actually worked wonders like an ad may have 'promised' that it would) OOOOOHHH how about those products from those infomercials? Yeahh you know what I am talking about. I'm just curious of people's investments, and if you have some things you may have bought that you later found out was a waste of money, feel free to share those as well!

A lot of people have talked about how they bought something, thinking it was a good buy and turned out it wasn't.

In your lifetime, what things have you spent money on, whether it's from an advertisement and you actually felt you made a good investment? (The product actually worked wonders like an ad may have 'promised' that it would) OOOOOHHH how about those products from those infomercials? Yeahh you know what I am talking about. I'm just curious of people's investments, and if you have some things you may have bought that you later found out was a waste of money, feel free to share those as well!

I bought my college degree. That was a waste of time and money.

Though my printer was a pretty good buy. I'd estimate that including paper and ink costs, printing a double-sided sheet costs $0.03. Which is pretty good.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back