Black Spirituality Religion : Was Christianity the Only Thing Our Ancestors Has Suring Slavery?

omowalejabali said:
You know, I made a point about this that got buried somewhere. The same holds true of a "spiritual system" (which I will leave unnamed for tactical reeasons) that incorporates Kabbalistic and Caananite "thought".

But the TRUE source of all these solar "mythos" is nothing more than New Age ZOROASTRIANISM.

We must leave it alone and stop trying to Blacken stuff that shouldn't be Blacken.

Blackbird

Don't get me wrong Abraham was a Black man, but the jews credit him with the founding of Judaism, which is not true. White people created Judaism and put a black man's name on it. The same is true with Christianity. You can read the Bible front to back and back to front, but you will not find anywhere in there that Jesus, Abraham, or any other Black man founded a religion!

Yes, I call them the Abrahamic Brotherhood of Conquerors and they all work for the same company, But let's not leave our Hinduism.

The original question was how do we honor our ancestors. Are we behooved to respect Christianity because we think they did or do we realize that they also realized Christianity was being used to subjugate them. If they realized this or not how do we separate our ancestors from the jesus they were lulled into believing sustained them?

river said:
Yes, I call them the Abrahamic Brotherhood of Conquerors and they all work for the same company, But let's not leave our Hinduism.

The original question was how do we honor our ancestors. Are we behooved to respect Christianity because we think they did or do we realize that they also realized Christianity was being used to subjugate them. If they realized this or not how do we separate our ancestors from the jesus they were lulled into believing sustained them?

Beloved sister,

I believe we separate our ancestors from Jesus by not following or referencing a system that support our subjugation. We do better because we have more options and do not suffer the open threat of death for following our ancestral beliefs.

Blackbird

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back