Black People : Was Bill Cobsy sacrificed for the Boule's usefulness to White Supremacy?

If you mean those White women will get their wish to inflict harm on Bill Cosby that's already being done. There's no justice being done if the whole of Hollyweird continues to stand and Huge Heffner and the CIA ringleaders of those sex rituals aren't brought to justice. Nor if those women will not confess the whole fact of why they were there in Bill's private dwelling and his wife wasn't there? This could help a whole lot of they just said they went there for solo sex and it went another way they didn't expect but they would like to see all those people punished who set it up and took part. Because this madness still goes on, right now. What you are talking about is one sided and only aimed at a Blackman like your message in the photo implies. If we wrong each other nothing. If we wrong them then we are punished. I don't follow any logic like that. What I can tell you is the Hannibal Buress was rewarded with huge publicity and for a dry comic like Buress that's a whole lot. You know how hard it is to get in the news today? To get to the top when everybody is using social media? And to be a weak comedian like Buress it's just good news as this thing blows up more and more and he gets to look hero for putting Cosby on blast.

I know this kind of will sting but women aren't the only victims of sexual assault because children are. I can care less about some grown adult woman looking to come up by sleeping with the producer. Who gets drugged or forced into sex rituals knowing they went along with the Hollywood madness to be big stars. Now children are boys and girls not just one sex representing the issue. The biggest victims are children in this Hollywood madness. And when are you going to condemn Huge Heffner? Or are you waiting on the CIA controlled media to put him on blast? You need to do some more investigating but first you need to stop being so onesided because you're losing sight of the real issue here. Merely traded the real issue for your hatred of rapist or should I say male rapist, women rape too and they bring destruction with misuse of their sexual powers over men like men bring destruction with their physical strength. This isn't African culture because African men and women are taught comprising roles and cooperation, this is all European madness. I need you to remember that. Yes there's Africans or Blacks involved in the Luciferian depopulation agenda but they are in secret societies just like Bill and Hannibal. Boule and Masons.

You need to read this below, click the link:
http://waronthehorizon.com/site/?page_id=5121
Hugh Hefner is cool, my brother!

I once met his daughter who was a nice, gregarious person and like Bill Cosby, he fought for civil rights!

Hugh Hefner: Civil Rights Activist?
A documentary about the Playboy patriarch makes a strong case for "yes."

http://www.theroot.com/articles/cul...hefner_of_playboy_a_civil_rights_pioneer.html

Sure. You're in love with Huge Hefner because he publicly supported a cause while privately working against the demise of the same people? Hmmmm...
Hef never worked privately towards the demise of black people!

A house divided against itself cannot stand.

Hef invited blacks on his tv show, "Playboy After Dark" long before it was fashionable.

He was never a racist and always stood up for blacks.

Hef never worked privately towards the demise of black people!

A house divided against itself cannot stand.

Hef invited blacks on his tv show, "Playboy After Dark" long before it was fashionable.

He was never a racist and always stood up for blacks.

I don't think we're talking about the same Huge Hefner I've been talking about all day and yesterday. I think its one you saw on t.v and don't actually know just like Bill Cosby. But I digress.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back