Black People : Was Beethoven Black?

Blaklioness said:
Despicable as in the sense of attempting to destroy the black gene?? Mimicking as in the sense of trying to become as close to nonblack/white as possible??

Despicable, as in sticking ones nose in someone else's personal business. As in judging people you don't know simply because they don't look like you. As in THINKING you are superior because you CLAIM you're 100% black. Why do you guys care what people do anyways? Black people aren't going anywhere...at least not from IRs. That's rediculous. You guys are arguing with no evidence, other than you not wanting to see people intermixing. That's a personal gripe, not a group issue.

SAMURAI36 said:
Uhmmm, no I don't. Please don't presume to speak for what I know.

In the meantime, I've asked a slew of questions to you, that never got answered.

I've answered any questions you have and more....I think you choose to hear what you want to hear, but I've been quite clear on my stance on this issue, and it will NOT change.....

I'm out...

karmashines said:
No matter how many times individuals acknowledge self-hate is wrong, too much 'breeding' will dilute the black genes, biracials are non-black, etc.

And the funny thing about it karmashines is they have no evidence that it's happening or is ever going to happen. They just keep spitting out the same nonsense. IR's are not happening on a large enough scale for black people to be worried. Now, if white people want to worry, they have more of a gripe, but black people don't have any cause to worry about being watered down. Unless black people make a conscious effort to make sure their kids, grandkids and great grandkids date interracial, there is nothing to worry about.

kente417mojo said:
Despicable, as in sticking ones nose in someone else's personal business. As in judging people you don't know simply because they don't look like you. As in THINKING you are superior because you CLAIM you're 100% black. Why do you guys care what people do anyways? Black people aren't going anywhere...at least not from IRs. That's rediculous. You guys are arguing with no evidence, other than you not wanting to see people intermixing. That's a personal gripe, not a group issue.

I'm not quite certain that I've stuck my nose into anyone else's business NOR pushed the notion that I am superior to anyone....let's be quite clear about that. I've addressed this issue as it unfolded and clearly presented my insight on it. In addition I've asked questions that have never been answered. I think what bothers people is not that anyone's right to choose has been infringed upon but that the status quo has dare been questioned and challenged. It is also quite bothersome, I am sure, that the idea that such folks are being questioned about the idea that it is not their blackness they are concerned about preserving but making sure a 'safety net' is in place just in case their venture on the other side should fail. If I am, in any way, affected by a sociopolitical practice, you better know I WILL have my say in it. Please understand that NOONEdetermines for me who is or who is NOT my enemy based on what is convenient for THEM. You don't need to take my or anyone else's word on anything......simply keep on living.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back