Black People : WAS BEETHOVEN BLACK? or HAD BLACK ORIGINS

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by HODEE, Dec 30, 2015.

1. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795

Beethoven, (Hidden Black History?)

The Black Mozart:Joseph Boulogne, Chevalier de Saint-George (1745–1799)
    Joseph Boulogne, Chevalier de Saint-George (1745–1799), a musician, athlete, and soldier, was among the most fascinating figures during the years at the end of France's old regime and during its age of revolution at the end of the eighteenth century.

2. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    Amazing! Thanks for posting. I would LOVE to be in the audience to see and hear the violinist at the end of this video! Wow!

I think Chevalier de. Saint-George was mentioned in a recent book, called, The Black Count. I didn't realize he was a violinist that kind of a great degree! It is heart rendering that White people would go get Black people and then condition them to fight for a cause that 'they' allowed to form over a period of time, and then these Black people suffered and were so persecuted byway of the White friends' other game-playing White friends, politicians, on the other side of the cause.

There is so much suppressed history about how White people in France played a part in destroying Black people in France, Haiti, Africa, and the Americas and etc. To think that this man was a slave, then streamlined to become apart of France, then conditioned to lust after White women like Alexander Dumas Sr. and Alexander Dumas (the son), then encouraged to become soldiers and interact with Napoleon, then framed, arrested, blamed, and outlawed....