Black Spirituality Religion : Was A Jesus A Black Man?

LaughingBigTimeHere

Joyce said:
Issa...you must have a twin brother or sister...oh boy!

If Your Speaking Of The Above Post . It Call ReSearch I Guess . I Read What You Post About Yashua Being White And It Didn't Matter . Its Beyond Me How Any One Could Believe And Worship Anyone Who Had Inslave The Nubians Man / Woman/ Child . And Did The Things They Did Even Up Until This Day And Still Doing . Every Other Race On The Planet Worship Someone Who LQQk's Like Them . But Some Of Our Nubian's Brother & Sister ... Food For Though . When Anyone Worshipping Someone Who Doesn't LQQk Like Him Or Her They Are Giveing Them All Their Power. ... It's Like Giving Little Nubian Girl . A White Doll . You Know What I'm Saying ...Now I Know The Though Runing Through Your Head Your Saysing This Guy A Races . But Truth Is Truth ... :book:

IssaEl21 said:
If Your Speaking Of The Above Post . It Call ReSearch I Guess . I Read What You Post About Yashua Being White And It Didn't Matter . Its Beyond Me How Any One Could Believe And Worship Anyone Who Had Inslave The Nubians Man / Woman/ Child . And Did The Things They Did Even Up Until This Day And Still Doing . Every Other Race On The Planet Worship Someone Who LQQk's Like Them . But Some Of Our Nubian's Brother & Sister ... Food For Though . When Anyone Worshipping Someone Who Doesn't LQQk Like Him Or Her They Are Giveing Them All Their Power. ... It's Like Giving Little Nubian Girl . A White Doll . You Know What I'm Saying ...Now I Know The Though Runing Through Your Head Your Saysing This Guy A Races . But Truth Is Truth ... :book:

No, the thought that was running through my head was...boy, this guy needs to learn how to spell. Typos are one thing but spelling is another.

You Said: If Your Speaking Of The Above Post . It Call ReSearch I Guess . I Read What You Post About Yashua Being White And It Didn't Matter .

YOU need to do some research...like showing me where I said that Jesus was white. That is not my belief for I know better. However, if He was white, it would not matter to me because when I came to Him for forgiveness and cleansing, I came because I "needed" a Saviour...not a black man, a white man or asian man...I needed a Saviour. However, it was in my studies in the Old Testament, that I found out that Jesus was definitely NOT white. Still it does not matter to me...okay?

Joyce said:
No, the thought that was running through my head was...boy, this guy needs to learn how to spell. Typos are one thing but spelling is another.

You Said: If Your Speaking Of The Above Post . It Call ReSearch I Guess . I Read What You Post About Yashua Being White And It Didn't Matter .

YOU need to do some research...like showing me where I said that Jesus was white. That is not my belief for I know better. However, if He was white, it would not matter to me because when I came to Him for forgiveness and cleansing, I came because I "needed" a Saviour...not a black man, a white man or asian man...I needed a Saviour. However, it was in my studies in the Old Testament, that I found out that Jesus was definitely NOT white. Still it does not matter to me...okay?

Read It Again Ok
I Read What You Post About Yashua Being White And It Didn't Matter . Its Beyond Me How Any One Could Believe And Worship Anyone Who Had Inslave The Nubians Man / Woman/ Child . And Did The Things They Did Even Up Until This Day And Still Doing . Every Other Race On The Planet Worship Someone Who LQQk's Like Them . But Some Of Our Nubian's Brother & Sister ... Food For Though . When Anyone Worshipping Someone Who Doesn't LQQk Like Him Or Her They Are Giveing Them All Their Power. ... It's Like Giving Little Nubian Girl . A White Doll . You Know What I'm Saying ...Now I Know The Though Runing Through Your Head Your Saysing This Guy A Races . But Truth Is Truth ...
< Isn't This What You Just Said ( . However, if He was white, it would not matter to me ) ... Isn't That What I Said Duhhhhhhhhh I Just Didn't Add The Rest You Post . It Still Beyond Me How Anyone Who Could Worship Someone Who Doesn't LQQk Like Them And Had Inslave Them . But I Did Forget That Your Lock Into Your Own Little World . And The Things Of This World Are Passing You By .. My Mistake Forgive Me , Like You I Must Have Had My Sun Glass On See :shades:

LaughingggggggggggggYour Reall Funny

Joyce said:
Well since I am too dumb to see where I posted that Jesus was white, I tell you what. I will give you $50 if you can find that post for me.

:jumping:$50
:jumping:

Go Get Dat Post Brotha! Go Get It!...With Your Intelligent Self :glasses:

Read What I Said In The Above Post Again Ok . You Should Get Out More Your Loseing It . By The Way Like Your Going To Give Me $50. 00 Right . What Are You Trying To Set Me Up ... You Miss The Whole Point Of What I Was Saying Anyway . It Must Be In Your Genes Yes ....?????

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back