Black People : WARNINGWARNINGWARNINGWARNINGWARNINGWARNINGWARNINGWARNING

panafrica said:
what happened here happy69?

At the time I decided that I would not submit the info. But I can tell you what I had found and what conclusions that I had drawn for further analysis from the folkes.

I had read three articles in the papers and from those articles I had realized that We were being bamboozled; and by people who were being bamboozled themselves. The articles were by or about our folk on both sides of the political spectrum (something, that you would think We would know better about; or at least, play the game and not get played).

I realized and understood that We were being used by Our own people. I know that this is really no new info, but in what I was reading it was just so crystal clear. The only difference is one side was less vomitous than the other.... Those who call themselves Democrats can be stomached better than those masquerading as Republicans (and I still say that the ones pulled around on chains are RACISTS); but I also found connections and correlations that spelled out to me just how much White folk really do disdain Us... and how these fools really represent the worse in Us.

Say what you want and feel what you want; We are not yet ready for this Game. The Jews can be on either side; and never reduce themselves to the levels We are willing to sink to get invited to parties. The Asians may not like each other; but are willing to help each other because they recognize that it is good for all.

I was also going to post 3 differing articles that to me pertains to the "POWER" that We must have. There were 2 articles written by Jewish Americans speaking to Us and Them coming together now; to help them; and their take on Us helping Ourselves in the way of patronizing each other and using Our POLITICAL CLOUT for OUR COMMUNITY. The other article was about Gays needing Us, and why....

All in all I got a bit frustrated... and decided that I was tired of saying the same things; tired of trying to get Us to realize things and how We should be seeking to Use what We got--- and Us Kicking most of the African-Americans; Politicians, Writers, and Rabble-Rousers on either side of the Political Coin to the curb.... and let Us, the people speak for Us.

So, that was that. The Warning was against Us getting played so Some Negro can go to a **** party; suck enough D to get their kids in a school; where on any given day they are just Nigs- and when they get their feelings hurt We are suppossed to protest. I'm tired of Negroes who think that anything White don't stink and they go and live around them and when a cross start burning or they get their feelings hurt, We are to protest. I'm tired of Negroes talking and writing books saying that What they think and say represent my thinking etc...
Those people are the worse in Us. We are being PLAYED.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back