Black Spirituality Religion : Warning Family

Oh boy :facepalm:

(the oh boy is a state of emotion and sigh, not name calling)

What a weird attitude.

Even Jesus said he had come to sow discontent and division and turn brother against brother and father against son.

From what you put, you would ban Jesus from the forum.

"As i'm sure many have noticed the levels of drama, disruption, negativity, intolerance, disrespect, etc., have been very high lately."

You seem to have forgotten that Christianity is quite intolerant and disrespectful to gays and women as equality does not seem to be a Christian trait.

Even and from Constantine's days, Christianity has been against freedom of religion and free thought. Ask all those that the church murdered to grow Christianity instead of growing it with good deeds.

Regards
DL

And it is also not worthy reply to what I put.

Nice that I can shut you up this easily with a simple example of how Jesus would view the attitude of banning those who would do as he did.

Regards
DL

As I stated to you earlier, change that avatar, if you wish to converse with me, you musta (must have) forgot that. :facepalm:

56927.jpg

It looks like an ugly serpent, and I don't talk with snakes.

What a weird attitude.

Even Jesus said he had come to sow discontent and division and turn brother against brother and father against son.

From what you put, you would ban Jesus from the forum.

"As i'm sure many have noticed the levels of drama, disruption, negativity, intolerance, disrespect, etc., have been very high lately."

You seem to have forgotten that Christianity is quite intolerant and disrespectful to gays and women as equality does not seem to be a Christian trait.

Even and from Constantine's days, Christianity has been against freedom of religion and free thought. Ask all those that the church murdered to grow Christianity instead of growing it with good deeds.

Regards
DL

you're entitled to your opinion

thanks for sharing it

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back