Black Spirituality Religion : Warning Family

awwww Brother Enki and Sister Butterfly#1 ... yall are excite'n me with the show of love !!! ... :hearts1:

So So Very Beautiful! Thank You! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY USSSSSSSS !!! ... :toast: :toast: :toast:

:heart:

Destee

awwww Brother Enki and Sister Butterfly#1 ... yall are excite'n me with the show of love !!! ... :hearts1:

So So Very Beautiful! Thank You! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY USSSSSSSS !!! ... :toast: :toast: :toast:

:heart:

Destee

Well you did ask nicely if we all could show sum luv and unity. :love:

I can see it now..picture it,in the near future...black unity.:thinking:

And it all came together right here on Destee.com:grouphug::jumping::hearts1:

:cry: I luv you man...

Look at you,dun got me aktin silly dis monin:lol:

Luv ya Destee.

Good morning and thanks to all of you for your comments. I love being around my people!

Does this mean you're staying?

Yaaaaaaaaay!!!!:jumping:

Like I said,post to me anytime you like,and don't mine people that judge you by superfluous things. They have the problem,not you.

Memba dat sista:toast:

Peace!

Does this mean you're staying?

Yaaaaaaaaay!!!!:jumping:

Like I said,post to me anytime you like,and don't mine people that judge you by superfluous things. They have the problem,not you.

Memba dat sista:toast:

Peace!
Ase to that and and I will be staying. I'm happy to be accepted by my own because that's not always the case. That's just my truth. And let me say it again...I LOVE BEING AROUND MY PEOPLE!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back