Warning Family - There's A Snake in the Garden

awwwwwww NADIA*BINTA ... :love: ... i know i'm all late and stuff, please forgive ... this is sooooo nice and kind of you to say. We are so glad you feel the love, the very thing that makes this house a home. Everyone helps with what we have here. Each Member brings their love and adds it to the pot! Whew! No one of us could do this alone. We're glad you're here with us now! Makes the load so much lighter when everyone is pouring love in. Thank you Sister.

:heart:

Destee

Destee...Even though I was not around when this jumped off, I fel the need to respond. This home is the best i've seen and the only that I have joined. I truly feel blessed to have become a member and a loved member at that. I give you plenty of props and return all the love and support my family here has given me. You've got my vote! :)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back