Warning Family - There's A Snake in the Garden

Discussion in 'Violators and Violations (Possible Ones)' started by Destee, May 4, 2003.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Hello Family,

Whew! We're growing so fast, getting so many new people, so many new posts, new poetry, new opportunities to encourage and embrace each other. God is Good.

Of course, as our garden grows, so too does the chance for snakes, rats, and all kinds of blood sucking animals to come in and feast on what God has allowed to thrive here.

Well, it seems that is happening to us now. There was a Member that had several different screen names (all of which have been banned, including his IP address), that was posting all this foolishness about helping you to improve on your poetry, as though what God has given is not sufficient.

He is also suggesting that i am only providing this home so that i can use you by building this black poetry pool using your words ... i guess so i can make money from your words ... sell out or something ... when the truth is i've never made a dime ... actually spending more than i can afford ... my own money ... to keep this community here for us ... the fact of the matter is ... i do all i can to protect your words, as though they were my own ... he is a liar.

He suggests that instead of posting here with us, that you send your words to him and he will give you 50% of any money he makes off of them.

We've never had anything like this happen before. I suppose the fruit needed to be ripe for the picking before such a thing could occur and we have certainly planted the seeds, watered, tended and cared for them ... we ... all of us ... each and every one of us ... so someone could pass by and marvel at the beauty of our garden and ... think he'd just slither in and pick nice, juicy, ripe fruit straight from the vine ... he's a liar.

Well, like i said, he's been banned but he made about 6 different names (all spewing ugliness, different personalities, the whole nine), so there's no reason to believe he won't try to come back and pick up where he left off ... head #7.

This note is to warn you all to be careful. If he loved and cared about you, he'd have a forum (or something to show) where he'd spent his own money, long hours cultivating the soil, so that our people would have rich earth in which to plant their poetry. Instead, he comes here, where i have done these things to suggest that i have motives other than loving you all ... saying he loves you more. What was it that the snake offered Eve?

Please be careful.

If you happen to see him back on the forum, you'll recognize him immediately ... he's his father's child ... please click on the "Warn" link at the top of any post that looks suspicious, or PM any one of the Forum Moderators with the information and we'll cut its head off again.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

ps ... now that it has been banned, it's emailing those of you it was able to get an address for. The forum does not provide email addresses, so if it has yours it's because you responded to one of its solicitations (which then gave it your email address).

2. Bishop

Bishop Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +86
    There's only one way to kill a snake and that's to cut off his head....Dark Bishop stands ready and more than willing to perform this feat!!!!!!!!

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    I knew i should have slap da clamps awhile back i saw it coming
    i'll be looking for such more closer now because we are growing
    daily faster then ever and indeed so is the snakes/rats/haters
    they seeking a prey but i will promise u
    they will be stop in their trackz
    word from above.......................$R

4. 1poetsought

1poetsought Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Poet
    Ratings:
    +604
    The Garden Revisited

Destee, that was very poetic, very loving... Bless you.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

5. serenti-poet

serenti-poet Well-Known Member MEMBER

High School Teacher
    Ratings:
    +2
    Thanks for keeping us informed Destee, I will make sure to watch out for him or it, and we love you too. (yeah I caught that) :):):)

6. Monetary

Monetary going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Economist
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +236
    Ok.

7. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    salivating slithering snakes try
    to slide inside of my soul
    but as long as i stay stong
    its him who pays the heavy toll...

i peeped the whole scene...and how he tried to apologize...but kept doing the same things...that's durty

8. LibertyLady

LibertyLady Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker...
    Ratings:
    +9
    let no one judge you.....and this great poetry site.....!
    God has his eyes open here and everywhere....in what people do
    ....this site was plant from a good seed...
    and good seeds always grow......
    the only thing you can do....is pray for this person that this evil force will leave ....
    and believe in the power of love!....
    witch i defenatly feld here on this site!!!
    big huge to you and the desthee family and afronet!!
    my afro is waving at you!

9. Legacy21

Legacy21 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Poet All Day, Everyday
    Ratings:
    +7
    *scowling as she sharpens knives* You know rattlesnakes make a fine pair of pumps......

10. redlady

redlady Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    awww man, destee, yeah, i saw that guy trying to break it down and teach us how to write, i'm like, hell i was an english major and i don't follow that crap when i flow...shoulda known from that when he was trying to "enlighten" people that he was up to something...thanks destee.