Black People : Warning:Economic collapspe

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Seneb, Apr 16, 2008.

1. Seneb

Seneb Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,187
    This brother said it well:

2. Each1teach1

Each1teach1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    build up the nation
    Ratings:
    +986
    An economic callapse? Thats only the begining remember that if one of the world's foremost economies falls i.e America the world economy will soon follow but again thats nothing. Think about, it China is our largest importer of goods theirs will soon follow, then it will be a domino effect. So many people are already begining to starve in Haiti, Egypt, Mozambique. Lets not forget about the hundred million or so people who are dependent on UN food bank and or USAID who are the first to see these effects right now. The worlds formost crops (grain, rice, wheat, soy) are being used to make bio fuel or feed livestock for china's 2 billion people who are in an economic boom. There are almost 6.5 billion people in the world all of whom depend on a world economy. India has stopped export of rice within the last to weeks in order to stablizes prices for its own 1 billion or so people. Hold on to your hats folks it will be a bumpy ride. There will be many more disasters to come both natural and man made, that will send us on an irreversable path. If you ask me, it really doesnt matter how much gold or silver you have if the food is just not there, there are just too many people in the world and not enough crop staples because of our global econmomy. 12-21-2012 thats all I have to say!

3. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    "oh no; too late!"

(how long ago was it that i said i don't do capitalism/money and folks almost sneered at me? i've been over 20 years practicing living without needing that false security blanket because i know that it is as much trickanology as most (if not all) of what is deemed to be the status quo.)

somebody is a bit behind: this nation is already dead - it just hasn't quite fallen over yet.

also, this is the largest debtor nation this planet has ever seen. [*]

also, the growing awareness of the impending/occurring collapse is one of the arguments i'm using as to why it is imperative that the homeless-driven homeless support structure is so vital: more and more folks are gonna need our services soon! i intentionally skipped the section-8 housing lottery because there ain't no sense in trying when these fools want to "condo" everything they see even though there are fewer and fewer folks able to afford them. "can you say housing/mortgage crash?"

[*](well, that might be hyperbole as no one can say for certain about anything in "history"; since "history is written by the winners", i'd opine that ain't much of it true ... other than the bits where they've been committing "home invasion robberies" and murder/genocide on every continent that they've ever visited/invaded/occupied.) (sometimes it's kinda hard living here in seattle disliking them so intensely!)

(after almost a year, i'll have my dsl back tomorrow and am thinking i may be here a bit more often/regularly.)