Black Poetry : Warning!!! Don"t You Ever Cross The Bishop!!!!! You Know Who You Are!!!!

Bishop

REGISTERED MEMBER
Alright its not often that i have to do this.....But those of you that know me and the Watcher, you know we are not ones for playing games.....This is directed to you who wish to challenge me....attacking through the emails and viciously raping my poetry as well as others on the page......I'm sensing that we have crossed paths before in the days of Afronet.....Now I've received your mess over the past few days and It SHALL CEASE AND DESIST!!! This is a place of Poetic Expression, not a place for haters!!!!!! I will not allow you to bash this place or its writers!!!!!!! Now if you wish to clash in the poetic scribe no problem with that at least it would be a poetry slam! But you have crossed the line with your poison....and it shall stop!!! I need not threaten you with a beatdown like I have done so many others in the past, But I issue this Warning!!! DON'T EVER ATTACK THIS FAMILY!!!!!!!! If any of you poets find yourselves coming under attack, Please notify your nearest Moderator!!!! We will not allow this to go on in here!!!

THE BOTTOM LINE - YOU DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE MESSING WITH!!!

BISHOP HAS SPOKEN - AND CAN BACK UP WHATSOEVER HE SAITH!!!!:maddd:

Bishop ... hmmmmm ... you know I'm not liking the sound of this. I want to ask who, what, where and stuff ... but you didn't provide that info so I'm assuming you're hoping this post is sufficient for them to understand we don't be having foolishness in our house. Okay, but you let me know if we need to be doing something ... cause you know we can.

I'm witcha ... completely ... in case they don't know.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back