Black People : Warning against America?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by KPITRL, Jul 21, 2014.

1. KPITRL

KPITRL Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +384
    Last month while I was doing a little barbecuing in the backyard for Fathers Day, I threw on this IPOD full of songs my older brother loaded for me. Most where his songs, and the others were my slow songs he transferred over from my CD to my IPOD. The songs ranged from the early 1970's to about 2005. He said there were enough songs to last around three weeks. I still haven't heard them all. Anyway, I put the IPOD on shuffle, and got down with my BBQ and a few drinks.

Midway through my BBQ, James Browns', "The Big Payback" played. Since the economy collapsed, that song makes a lot more sense. It also makes a lot more sense when you learn the real roots of racism. Although there are some Blacks in my subdivision, including a Black family beside me, along with a moderate number of Hispanics, it's is still more Whites in the subdivision, although that's slowly, and I mean slowing changing. Anyway, while "The Big Payback" was playing, I heard one of the white neighbors across from my backyard suddenly start up his motorcycle. Perhaps he was offended. So be it...this was James Brown. Other than that, all the songs that played were just normal R&B and Jazz.

The very next day while I was surfing the net, I logged on to CNNs' website, and guess what was at the top of the page in big print with all capital letters? "THE BIG PAYBACK - USA Defeats Ghana in World Cup". The first thing that went through my mind was, did they hear me playing James Browns' "The Big Payback" during my backyard BBQ the other day?...lol. I knew that was impossible. Then I began to realize how racist it was of CNN to put that title up like that. I mean payback for what. I didn't know we were rivalries with Ghana. Most here aren't even that much into soccer, especially the blacks. It was plane as day to see all the excitement was about defeating a country in Africa, black Ghana in particular. If they would have printed, "America upsets Ghana" like they would have did if it had been a white country they often lost to, it would have been more appropriate. But payback sounded extremely racist. I wouldn't be surprised if the racist who decided to print that title had James Brown in mind.

But here was the mind-blowing part. A minute after I logged off the CNN website, I logged back on. And guess what was in large print, and in all caps this time?, "TWIN TORNADOES RIPS THROUGH MIDWEST". Then I thought James Browns' "Big Payback" was still unwinding. But win you look at it, bad weather can strike almost anywhere, and threaten anybody, including Blacks. It may be more fair to say payback for America, not payback for whites. But if they're doing wrong and promoting racism, they can expect a payback, whether James said it or not.

2. crwn

crwn Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +458
    It was payback since Ghana stymied the US efforts in the previous World Cup. We don't have to look far to find racism around us, we sometimes find it however when none exists.

3. KPITRL

United States
    Ratings:
    +384
    Then pay more attention when it does, because you haven't seen payback yet.

4. crwn

United States
    Ratings:
    +458
    Is your cup half empty or half full? Are you like a rock or like water?

5. Dreya

Dreya Well-Known Member MEMBER

Applied computer arts
    Ratings:
    +312
    guess it depends on wether you believe in that karma thing as to wether anyone gets payback for what they did - but cant say id be too impressed with the kind of karma that blows me three miles down the road and dumps ME in a creek because of what some dumb dude said on cnn

6. KPITRL

United States
    Ratings:
    +384
    Are you black or white?

7. KPITRL

United States
    Ratings:
    +384
    It can be hard to explain Gods plan, but he always makes his move before the enemy makes theirs.

8. crwn

United States
    Ratings:
    +458
    I consider myself a son of Negus, but usually when someone asks a question such as this before they are able to answer a question means that they need to revisit how their thought processes work and correct it. Anyone may claim to be this breed or that breed on the internet, they may say the things you want to hear, even sound like you in speech and song, until you speak to them face or you have a third party verify their "race" you are trusting that what they say is true. You know what they say about people that "trust".

9. crwn

United States
    Ratings:
    +458
    This God must be getting old, slowing down or on and extended holiday for the last 500 years.

10. KPITRL

United States
    Ratings:
    +384
    Another one of these fakes. I have no time for you. Don't mean to get Negus, but I just placed you on ignore. But first:

FLUSH!