Audio Video Web Conferencing : WAR - The World Is A Ghetto

The only reason I am responding to this is because you threw my name out when speaking with Destee . You knew what you said when you said it. So be it..like Khasm13 said it, I will give you enough slack. You stay saying you are out of here. Kick rocks.

Sister ... i saw your name mentioned ... but it didn't really mean anything (to me) ... just so you know.

You're a Sweetie Pie ... never disruptive ... never in mess ... always kind and sharing ... i know this.

So don't worry none ... i don't believe for a minute you did nuth'n wrong ... and won't look back to see.

Some folk i gotta look back and see ... but you aint one of 'em ... :love:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

CosmicMessenger ... you got the whole Family upset ... wanting your head on a platter ... :eeek:

i aint seen alla what they talk'n 'bout yet ... but golly gee willickers ... what you been up in here doin ??!!! ... :lol:

okay ... what ever it kooda, wooda, mighta been ... i'm only gonna count what i see from this point forward.

Family ... let's give him ... "from this point forward" ... leave the old stuff off.

If there's new stuff ... speak on it ... otherwise ... let's let the old stuff go ... so we can move past this.

I believe Cosmic wants to be here ... else why is he here ?? ... that's rhetorical ... i trust he's here because he wants to be ... like all the rest of us ... so let's let him do what we all get to do.

Looking forward to us all sharing together, respectfully.

:heart:

Destee

No, and that is not what I stated.

I didn't "over post" any music.

Have a nice day

I don't respond to characters like u off what u say, but rather the undertones of you words....

P.s. I never said u over posted anything fella...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back