Black Spirituality Religion : WAR AGAINST JESUS

Zacharias said:
The problem with you is you want people to feed you ego , Meaning if they don't say / Translate things the way you want them to then they are wrong . Your what call a White Negroid , Meaning you want to control what being said , The socalled book you wrote I wouldn't aline it in the cages of Skunk . You said it was time for you to move on right . Could it be that the reason your back is because you need the attention . Funny how socalled Negroids like yourself always says brother this god / goddess this but are the first to speak against another brother . Guess you still have some of that slave gene's still moving around in that head / body . Now I know your going to take this as insult . But truth is truth .

I apologize to the one of started this post for changeing the subject . But it funny how all those NA SAYER have so much to say now that ( M.Z.Y. ) In the belly of the beast , If Keita felt what ( M.Z.Y ) was teaching was wrong
why didn't he step to The Master Teacher then . Or bettter yet they're Nuwaubians Forums why doesn't he go their and challenge their teaching / translation / languages . Being he claim to be such a HISTORIAN on Nubians History / Cultures / Languages .

My my, touchy aren't we? lol. Okay, being that you have exposed your hand and your writing style Mr. El Issa21, let me lay it on you like this. I don't have time for ego...it doesn't mix well with research and in being objective about it.

Number two; No one can translate anything the way I want them to because I don't know for myself what is or is not correct...it's a learning process and one which demands that I be a thinker instead of a believer. I do however have enough sense to know when something is or is not correct based upon common sense....which means that I'm a long way from being a follower and have no desire for anyone to follow me.

Number three: When I ask a question, my questions are generally power packed. Such as; Who was it that actually made the decision as to where a vowel or how many of them should be placed to make a word? That's a good question! I mean, if we take all the vowels out of my first name all we would have left is "KT". Who in the future is going to really know what my name was or how to pronounce it or which vowels to use in order to put the word "K-E-I-T-A back together again to get my name? That is logic and common sense. Somebody might decide that my name is Kuata or Kiooti or anything. So the idea of you getting offended is your issue, not mines.

Number four: I was never a Nuwabian....I stepped off when he was still running the Ansar Allah Community in New York because that was when i first noticed him moving off the page and flipping doctrines and everything else. So since you were offended by the idea that I presented the truth concerning this man is again "your issue and not mines". If my intent was to assassinate his character as you claim, I would have copied some stuff from his previous writings and posted them online for everyone else to read. Therefore your attempted assassination of my character is one which should make you look in the mirror at yourself.

Number five: We all, including yourself unless you think you're exempt, have some of those slave genes running around in us. When were we healed? When were we de-programmed? When were we given the knowledge and truth of our existence to be able to restore, reclaim and become who we were once again?

No Mr. El Issa21, it would not be a good thing for you to continue on your quest with me...not good at all...for I am being quite gracious about all of this. Oh, and another thing..."concerning my book?" My book isn't for you. My book isn't for anyone who chooses to remain a follower of so called religious doctrines or men. When you think you're ready to de-program and become your own thinker, then you're ready for my book...until then, make sure you don't line the skunks cages with the pages...they're worth too much for that !!!

Oh, I'm reminded that Dr. M. L. King said something in effect of ...hmmm ..let me think:thinking: ...Oh yeah, now I remember...it's in my signature below

Peace Out My Fellow White Negroid in the battle!!

Keita said:

My my, touchy aren't we? lol. Okay, being that you have exposed your hand and your writing style Mr. El Issa21, let me lay it on you like this. I don't have time for ego...it doesn't mix well with research and in being objective about it.

Number two; No one can translate anything the way I want them to because I don't know for myself what is or is not correct...it's a learning process and one which demands that I be a thinker instead of a believer. I do however have enough sense to know when something is or is not correct based upon common sense....which means that I'm a long way from being a follower and have no desire for anyone to follow me.

Number three: When I ask a question, my questions are generally power packed. Such as; Who was it that actually made the decision as to where a vowel or how many of them should be placed to make a word? That's a good question! I mean, if we take all the vowels out of my first name all we would have left is "KT". Who in the future is going to really know what my name was or how to pronounce it or which vowels to use in order to put the word "K-E-I-T-A back together again to get my name? That is logic and common sense. Somebody might decide that my name is Kuata or Kiooti or anything. So the idea of you getting offended is your issue, not mines.

Number four: I was never a Nuwabian....I stepped off when he was still running the Ansar Allah Community in New York because that was when i first noticed him moving off the page and flipping doctrines and everything else. So since you were offended by the idea that I presented the truth concerning this man is again "your issue and not mines". If my intent was to assassinate his character as you claim, I would have copied some stuff from his previous writings and posted them online for everyone else to read. Therefore your attempted assassination of my character is one which should make you look in the mirror at yourself.

Number five: We all, including yourself unless you think you're exempt, have some of those slave genes running around in us. When were we healed? When were we de-programmed? When were we given the knowledge and truth of our existence to be able to restore, reclaim and become who we were once again?

No Mr. El Issa21, it would not be a good thing for you to continue on your quest with me...not good at all...for I am being quite gracious about all of this. Oh, and another thing..."concerning my book?" My book isn't for you. My book isn't for anyone who chooses to remain a follower of so called religious doctrines or men. When you think you're ready to de-program and become your own thinker, then you're ready for my book...until then, make sure you don't line the skunks cages with the pages...they're worth too much for that !!!

Welcome to the lifelong, hard and difficult Struggle to de-program the African mind.

Zacharias said:
The problem with you is you want people to feed you ego , Meaning if they don't say / Translate things the way you want them to then they are wrong . Your what call a White Negroid , Meaning you want to control what being said , The socalled book you wrote I wouldn't aline it in the cages of Skunk . You said it was time for you to move on right . Could it be that the reason your back is because you need the attention . Funny how socalled Negroids like yourself always says brother this god / goddess this but are the first to speak against another brother . Guess you still have some of that slave gene's still moving around in that head / body . Now I know your going to take this as insult . But truth is truth .

I apologize to the one of started this post for changeing the subject . But it funny how all those NA SAYER have so much to say now that ( M.Z.Y. ) In the belly of the beast , If Keita felt what ( M.Z.Y ) was teaching was wrong why didn't he step to The Master Teacher then . Or bettter yet they're Nuwaubians Forums why doesn't he go their and challenge their teaching / translation / languages . Being he claim to be such a HISTORIAN on Nubians History / Cultures / Languages .

Brother Zacharias, this is the second time (which I'm aware of) you have insulted a members character.http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=474919&postcount=13.

Although I've recognized and appreciate your efforts at refraining from such outburst, you leave me very little choice in issuing you this warning.

Brother, I want you to be able to post here for as long as you wish, but if you continue this pattern, your membership may not be warranted here. So Please Brother Zacharias, stay within the boarder of our Forum Rules.

Rule # 1. RESPECT IS NUMBER ONE IN OUR HOUSE - Respect for yourself, each Member of this Family, their opinions, and the peace we've been blessed with. No personal attacks will be tolerated. If in our opinion, you are being disrespectful, it will be dealt with accordingly, up to and including being banned.

Thank you in Advance

:heart:

ke

Keita said:

Oh, I'm reminded that Dr. M. L. King said something in effect of ...hmmm ..let me think:thinking: ...Oh yeah, now I remember...it's in my signature below

I see your the one up set here . You can tell other what to say and what they can do with their holy scriptures . But you can deal with it when some one tell you what you can do with your book . And you also side step what I Said . I wasn't talking about none of our great teacher . Because none of them said anything about ( M.Z.Y. ) You did .

PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons said:
Brother Zacharias, this is the second time (which I'm aware of) you have insulted a members character.http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=474919&postcount=13.

Although I've recognized and appreciate your efforts at refraining from such outburst, you leave me very little choice in issuing you this warning.

Brother, I want you to be able to post here for as long as you wish, but if you continue this pattern, your membership may not be warranted here. So Please Brother Zacharias, stay within the boarder of our Forum Rules.

Rule # 1. RESPECT IS NUMBER ONE IN OUR HOUSE - Respect for yourself, each Member of this Family, their opinions, and the peace we've been blessed with. No personal attacks will be tolerated. If in our opinion, you are being disrespectful, it will be dealt with accordingly, up to and including being banned.

Thank you in Advance

:heart:

With all do respect I wasn't trying to start any trouble here . ( ke ) Was trying to take a pop shot at me because of what I Post , On ( M.Z.Y. ) . And he does this whenever someone write something he doesn't agree with him . All one have to pull up some of his post and see for themself . And if you have notice I have been keeping my word . ke does what he does because he can get away with it . My in tention isn't to dispect anyone here Miss PurpleMoon in order to get respect one have to give it Yes . I Don't think when someone tells other what they can do with their holy book is showing respect , When some of our great teacher'sss use the Bible themselfves . Then when someone tell him about his book he get all blow out of shape . and he says he doesn't have a ego . But as you wish

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back