Black People : Wanting And Needing The Truth.

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Keita Kenyatta, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    I have to admit that sometimes I'm confused, I really am...especially when it come to our people. One would or could have easily thought that after all the time that we've been in this country and the various changes and movements that we've seen take place, that the one thing that our people would have wanted above all things was THE TRUTH.

I said, THE TRUTH...not the Christian truth, or Islamic truth or Kemetic truth or Hebrew Israelite truth or the Moorish truth or Nation of Islam truth...but simply THE TRUTH!! I know that in order to reach that point that one may have to study all the things I just mentioned in order to come to one's own conclusion of "what the truth is". All the same, I still was under the impression that as Afrakan people in this country that we were the one people above all others who simply wanted THE TRUTH. I guess I was either wrong or the conditioning of our people has been and continues to be that deep.

Anybody got any feedback on this???

2. MS234

MS234 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,900
    I don't think you need feedback per se, because you to me are ahead the game as it is.

Is this a rhetorical question? The conditioning is THAT deep. There are no accidents. The truth is unattractive. We've been beaten, lynched, raped and maimed into this position. We've become conditioned. Where conditioning doesn't work there are other enticements to sway one from obtaining truth as well.

I agree totally

Mind control has helped get us here to this point as well. Those movements were born out of necessity or just had enough of certain practices.

Where is that hunger nowadays? The hunger should be in being proud of who we are. We are descendants of enslaved africans who sailed across the atlantic for 100s of years. Some made it to shore, the rest died. We are here because the strongest survived. WE ARE THAT STRENGTH.

IMO to obtain the truth we must first undo the lies. Get rid of this jesus christ myth once and for all. Get rid of this calendar we follow and all its' "holy"days. Get rid of all "holiday" celebration. Replace them with celebrations based on a new culture and focus. In other words create our own celebrations and/or recognize custom afrikan ones.

Now let's start with some truths.

3. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

I have studied all of the above and have been a member of 3 of the 4 organizations listed. Imho, considering yourself apart of any religious group automatically means that you seperate yourself from all other religous and non-religious groups. You may not think of yourself in this way and say you are fair minded and respect everyone's choice, but deep down at the core of your religion, this just simply is not so. Even El Hajj struggled with this, even though he worked in his later years with people from all faiths, but when he said "leave your religion at home", he was talking to himself more than anyone else that he was addressing because he knew he was struggling with that too.

"the light (truth) was shown in the darkness, but the darkness comprehended it not"

- what do we think this really means?

"down by the river babylon we wept when we remembered Zion"

- any thoughts on this verse?

4. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486

5. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,735
    IMO : people fail to realize how very deep is the mind control……..

6. Corvo

Corvo navigator of live MEMBER

United States
    Furniture maker, a sculptor, and fight instructor
    Ratings:
    +1,771
    The conditioning(domestication) is so total, that even they can't see past it. Most from what a can see are/have not felt what it's like to be real (within our natural nature).

Most of us have been always within the false constructed that Yurugu has made-up...

perhaps I've been lucky, for I was born into a different structure from those sited. but always felt alone. This is but one of few places I can speak, and be understood by some.

7. Corvo

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,771
    Your Natural mind and spirit will always lead you to the truth.

8. Orisons

Orisons Well-Known Member MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
    Ratings:
    +599
    Haven't YOU and I been through these issues before [below] and though Marimba Ani's Yurugu is a superb tool with regard to knowing what these folks are up to, doesn't my tag underline exactly why totally escaping is so challenging an ambition/unlikely outcome?

Are YOU aware of the FACT that language is the Operating System of the Brain in a similar manner to the way Windows XP/8 etc are for computers, and how useful would a computer be without a versatile Operating System?

However isn't a very direct legacy of the ongoing African HOLOCAUST [that enslaved the ancestors and their tortured, mutilated and murdered siblings] the fact that many peoples of African ethnicity in general, those in the USA, UK and the rest of the Diaspora specifically have European languages/Operating Systems as their mother tongue [which is why it is so challenging to not be AUTOMATICALLY manipulated by their ethos] thus very efficiently controlling the information that we have available for intelligently programming our people in general [with their formal mis-education system], our leaders in particular?

OK!

But why not at least mention/promote the fact that African cultures were only forced to adopt the aural tradition due to how consistently our written history/documents/libraries [Humanity has yet to catch up with the 3 millennia of Khemetic knowledge lost when the Romans burned the library at Alexandria] have/were being destroyed by the ongoing Semitic onslaught as exemplified by the manner in which the Moroccan Muslims burned Timbuktu to the ground twice/Shonghay’s scholars [who spoke and wrote in Arabic] that they didn’t kill, they castrated, whereas doesn’t Darfur and similar conflicts across Africa TODAY highlight that this WAR isn’t over?
    How many of US KNOW that there is no script/writing system of European origin [whereas as well as creating/innovating the concept Africa has several with even Arabic having an African source] in that both Greek and Roman scripts derived their cultural electricity from Nubia/Khemet/Egypt’s hieroglyph?
    Aren’t WE very very fortunate in that we don’t have to depend on intuition or guesswork due to the manner in which Che Ante Diop, Dr Henrik Clark, Dr Ivan van Sertima and the still living Anthony T Browder have collated, collected and presented Africa’s TRUE History in their works/books, thus what are WE waiting for with regard to projecting and promoting it in our communities in the UK, USA rest of the Diaspora, and even more critically in African countries?

Isn't ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
    graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

9. Corvo

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,771
    I can't focus on all the things you post toward me. It's confusing, I'm not sure if you concur or if you strongly dis-agree. and you have taken my words out of their context. Can you please stop with all the rambling post.

10. Orisons

Orisons Well-Known Member MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
    Ratings:
    +599
    What is so challenging about the questions [below] that have put you into headlong flight from REALITY mode?

Haven't YOU and I been through these issues before [below] and though Marimba Ani's Yurugu is a superb tool with regard to knowing what these folks are up to, doesn't my tag underline exactly why totally escaping is so challenging an ambition/unlikely outcome?

Are YOU aware of the FACT that language is the Operating System of the Brain in a similar manner to the way Windows XP/8 etc are for computers, and how useful would a computer be without a versatile Operating System?

However isn't a very direct legacy of the ongoing African HOLOCAUST [that enslaved the ancestors and their tortured, mutilated and murdered siblings] the fact that many peoples of African ethnicity in general, those in the USA, UK and the rest of the Diaspora specifically have European languages/Operating Systems as their mother tongue [which is why it is so challenging to not be AUTOMATICALLY manipulated by their ethos] thus very efficiently controlling the information that we have available for intelligently programming our people in general [with their formal mis-education system], our leaders in particular?

OK!

But why not at least mention/promote the fact that African cultures were only forced to adopt the aural tradition due to how consistently our written history/documents/libraries [Humanity has yet to catch up with the 3 millennia of Khemetic knowledge lost when the Romans burned the library at Alexandria] have/were being destroyed by the ongoing Semitic onslaught as exemplified by the manner in which the Moroccan Muslims burned Timbuktu to the ground twice/Shonghay’s scholars [who spoke and wrote in Arabic] that they didn’t kill, they castrated, whereas doesn’t Darfur and similar conflicts across Africa TODAY highlight that this WAR isn’t over?

How many of US KNOW that there is no script/writing system of European origin [whereas as well as creating/innovating the concept Africa has several with even Arabic having an African source] in that both Greek and Roman scripts derived their cultural electricity from Nubia/Khemet/Egypt’s hieroglyph?

Aren’t WE very very fortunate in that we don’t have to depend on intuition or guesswork due to the manner in which Che Ante Diop, Dr Henrik Clark, Dr Ivan van Sertima and the still living Anthony T Browder have collated, collected and presented Africa’s TRUE History in their works/books, thus what are WE waiting for with regard to projecting and promoting it in our communities in the UK, USA rest of the Diaspora, and even more critically in African countries?

Isn't ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
    graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?