Black Money Business Jobs : Wanted: Motivated Sisters and Brothers Who'd Like to Earn an Extra Income!

Knowledge Seed,

Noticed what I said, here I will quote myself again:

"Based upon my experience with networking, etc...I see no problem, as long as everyone knows what is being sold, that is what satisfies the IRS, there has to be proof of sale, receipts, contemporaneous records, etc..."

"As to the product, well, the idea of selling Internet marketing skills as the product is not only unique but valuable indeed, not to mention the fringe benefits that go along with the program, very good idea."

Here is what you are not considering Seed,which is understandable, all programs must be tweaked, which is to say, brought into compliance with existing regulations, such was the case with Amway and so it could be with the BBBC, if necessary.

The BBBC can not be "tweaked" because the very foundation of its system is unstable.

Amway at least had a TANGIBLE product.

By quoting yourself, you've proven my point, which is "Information (internet marketing skills) is not a product!"

And this isn't about satisfying the IRS. It's about satisfying the Attorney General.

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

The BBBC can not be "tweaked" because the very foundation of its system is unstable.

Amway at least had a TANGIBLE product.

I hear you Seed and I have spoken, as well.

Video Testimonials About The Value Of The BBBC!!

I just want everyone to know that their is a real value with the BBBC. Mr. Lee Green has poured out his heart and soul here. He has given so much and I have not been able to get through all of the resources provided by being a member because their is a ton of ebooks, videos and training. This club will not only put money in your pocket but it will help you to advance and enhance what you are already doing. I have been in several opportunities and not one has given as much as the BBBC.

This is just a hand full of the video testimonials about the value of being a member....
..http://www.blackresidualincome.com/

Here you will find more testimonials about the value of the club
http://www.profitbuildersystem.com/kathryn

To your success in 2009,
Kathryn Small

In the Spirit of Sankofa and the Truth!

highlyblessed,

Are you reading any of my posts? If so, they deserved a direct reply, for I have asked you, at least one serious question, as well as made an attempt to help resolve your banner problem. Please have the courtesy to answer me.