Black Money Business Jobs : Wanted: Motivated Sisters and Brothers Who'd Like to Earn an Extra Income!

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

wow...thankz for the info we can't be too careful

$$RICH$$,

Also, I have been e-mailing with highlyblessed, and her complaint is that while she has paid for an advertisement banner, she has not received any correspondence, one way or the other. At this point and until she returns and counters Seed's position, lets try and find out about her cash investment...Peace In

BBBC Is Not A Scam

First and foremost I would like to say that this is not a scam. I have never and never will participate in such opportunity and neither will I ever introduced anything to anybody that evens looks like a scam. I am fully committed to my lord and savior and never will I deceive or lie to others for my benefit. I hope whoever posted this about the BBBC have totally looked at this opportunity in it's totality. We have a God fearing man that is doing a good thing for the black race to help you become financially free and if you can't accept that than something is wrong. I don't know about you but it is my duty to help the next man stay ahead in any way that I can and if I find a legitimate opportunity worth sharing and one that will set you free financially...I will tell the whole world about it. A lot of people are going to struggle all of their lives because of what somebody else tells them and another point to consider is this.... often time people will bad mouth a good thing just so people will cater to them and join them into whatever it is they are doing. I have seen it done time and time again. As for as the products, we have a lot of great benefits and video training, ebooks, tools and tutorials and more that is going to help you be successful. If you can't see this for what it is then don't join. I am only looking for positive minded people to work with. I did not come here to try to scam anybody and certainly I am not here to debate about the BBBC club. This is a great organization especially for newbies who need for someone to show them the way. a lot of people are making a lot of money and as for me I just got started but already in profit.. Praise God!!. their are a lot of people that have already recognize for themselves that this is a great opportunity and people are joining Everyday. I truly thank God and Mr. Green for this opportunity. Mr. Lee Green is the founder of the National Black Trade Association and have been in business for a very long time and he has a Great reputation and is doing a phenomenal job to bring people out of poverty. I appreciate and commend him for doing such a great job. I have never heard such negative comments about this opportunity until I joined Destee and what a shame but you will find negativity everywhere you go. People need to be more grateful for what God wants to do in their lives and not unappreciative. For those of you who will go to the link I posted below and see and hear for yourself what this is all about and you decide to join us I commend you and you will be blessed by sharing with others that you feel need a blessing and they decide to join our organization. If this was a scam I would not be a part of it...Just about every opportunity out there has products that consist of ebooks and video training. unless it is health and wellness or beauty and wellness and most of them are either a one up or two up opportunity and really all you is doing is paying it forward. .helping one another be successful....what is wrong with that.

If you want to know more about Mr. Lee Green and his vision about the BBC please visit here http://www.blackprosperity.citymax.com/home.html

This business has changed peoples lives and can do the same thing for you if it allow it to. their is no other place that is going to give you all these benefits and training and resources which you will need to make money online. Without the proper tools and resources and training you will not make a dime. The membership is only $14 monthly and it is well worth the money.

We really need more people like Mr. Lee Green and If you feel this is a scam I am sorry for you but it will not stop me from promoting elsewhere where people appreciate it. I am not here to make any enemies, I am just trying to share an opportunity that will bless you financially. the choice is yours.

May God Bless Each And Everyone Of You!!

Sincerely,
Kathryn Small

P.S .Look it over for yourself ,you will be glad you did!

If you would like to be a part of this fabulous opportunity you may do so here http://www.blackbusinessbuilders.com/bbb3.htm?4608

In the Spirit of Sankofa and the Family!

Thank you for that clear info to why this a good money market venture .
I've had a chance to look into it more and will do so even more .

$$RICH$$ and highlyblessed,

Did you see my post about this sister and the advertisement banner? She has informed me through e-mail and I did forward that e-mail to Destee. I thought that maybe you could say something to her, or that she would say something to you.

highlyblessed, please share with Rich what you have shared with me concerning the banners.